Bought 10k LINK at 53 cents

>bought 10k LINK at 53 cents
>had to sell now at 36 cents

Fuck you Veeky Forums

>Buy high
>Sell low
Every. Single. Time. Never change, Veeky Forums.

Why would you sell lower than what you bought in at?

Why is Veeky Forums so goddamn retarded.

You know what would have cost you less than taking those losses?

RITALIN YOU DUMB FUCK

Weak hands...

>mfw bought in ico

What do you mean "had to".

It's not our fault you are so insecure you immediately press the sell button once you see a red bar.

Read about the fucking coin and the technology behind it. And only buy the coin if you believe it has a genuine future. That way even if it drops in value you'll know it'll rise sometime in the future again so you can keep holding.

>Trusting Veeky Forums and its shilled coin-of-the-month
Linkies are as pathetic, deluded and brain damaged as digimarines at this point.

Beautiful

THAT IS CORRECT. Don't buy a coin because it's being shilled on here. Buy it because the white paper made you hard as fuck

I had to fucking sell to limit my losses, now it's going up again so I bought back in at 38 cents to hopefully make some money back, better not fucking go down again

/facepalm

Have you ever, even once, made money trading crypto?

Just keep all your money in BTC and never ever trade anything else. Honest advice. You're too dumb to trade.

larp is real

put the shit in your wallet and toss away the key

This. I dobt give a fuck where the price goes its all profit for me naggers

>had to
kek
you guys are fucking retards.

obvious larp, MUH STOP LOSS

The fact that you're still holding onto that since ico and didn't sell at 11k makes you even more mentally retarded then the rest. ICOs are meant to increase your btc stake so that you can invest elsewhere and go on moon missions. You would've made more by now instead of holding and desperately hoping it reaches 1$ in a few months LOL stay poor dumbfuck.

Too bad white paper isnt all there is to it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BUY HIGH SELL LOW ROFL

THE MEME IS REAL

rofl you fucking brainlet this is why you will always be poor

>buy in at ATH pump after it was shilled for weeks and cheap
>had to sell lower than buy in

Millennial faggot with attention deficit detected. Whales love imbeciles like you. Nobody forced your shitfingers to put a sell order. If you waited another 3 days you wouldn't need to FOMO in again like you already did at 53$.

must be fake

how are you people so insentient? he is trolling.

Personally know people like this. Remember few years back, when BTC was rising to $1000 and then sharply dropped? Well yeah, lot of people got in on the wave and bought at around 900-1000 mark and then sold everything around 600-500 :))).

do not overestimate the average bizguys investment strategy. usually they perfectly execute "buy high sell low" repeatedly.

Hahahahahaha LMFAO you literally bought my bags. Thank you :)

You are doing a good job user, don't listen to the criticism here.
Your next nice after this to maximize your profits should be to sell lower when it dips to around .30 if you sell any higher than you bought it, you will get burned bad. Remember best way to trade is to buy high and then sell low. Your gonna make it

>didn't buy in ico