So why is BTC going down? Aren't people buying it for the upcoming fork? Why sell it then?

So why is BTC going down? Aren't people buying it for the upcoming fork? Why sell it then?
Is it that ancient whale selling off? Can anybody confirm? Or are whales shaking out weak hands to accumulate more before the fork?
Daily graph actually looks very good, like it's about to break out to 6k any time. Am I just overthinking things?

What's the point of threads like this? BTC goes up and down literally everyday. There isn't an explanation for every fucking short term fluctuations.

Bitcoin is dead
$0.01 by Saturday

mmmmm hmmmm

It's down like 0.39%. Did you start trading crypto yesterday you fucking redditor? Explain yourself.

What time frame are you using? 1 minute?
it's 5% down from ATH, and it keeps going down steadily every day.

>BTC dips huge in a short period of time
>Recovers
>BCH went up during the dip
Big holder switching sides maybe?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's currently down approx. 3% from the ATH, it's been fluctuating between the high 5400s and low 5800s for days now. Considering it recently rose over 20%, a minor correction was inevitable.

Bump for interest
I thought it would go past 6k like nothing
Yet it got stuck there
Might be people 'taking their profit'

BTC got a load of new investors with the 5k news so they might be the ones panic selling

If it dips, buy the dip. If it doesn't, hodl (if you have any) and wait for the next dip to buy more.

It has the best long-term prospects out of any coin currently out there, buy and hold is not a meme with BTC. I think people just try to convince themselves otherwise because they can't afford a decent amount of it.

Like me
Still not selling though
Sadly I need to buy some stuff so I cant save up to get more BTC
I could buy the stuff I need with my BTC but I dont want to spend it :/

Is it in a dip right now? AKA should I buy some now or wait a little bit.

this is what I'm afraid of

Jesus Christ all the crypto non-sense jargon, I can smell the pajeet from here.

The fork is already priced in. Optimism of something happening to Bitcoin that is supposed to raise the value of it usually prices in weeks before.

You newfags probably weren't around for the halvening last June, but the same sort of thing happened to BTC before dipping below ATH weeks before the block difficulty increase.

You idiots are so delusional. It's not "whaleplay" its fucking institutions that funneled money in to reach a short position target. Everyone who wants "free Bitcoin gold" have already been here. No one's willing to put billions more into Bitcoin right now, and money is just waiting to flow back out.

anyone smart sold the double top of 5700

Head of FED said today that Cryptocurrency will never be the future and will stop existing when countries will regulate it in a couple of years.

He also made some minor suggestions and nods towards the US already working on regulating the market and that it'll break down in a couple of years.

This is what is causing the cryptocurrency crash at the moment. Of course he could just be bluffing. But who knows. Could be the 1930s all over again.

baby's first day watching bitcoin trade

>wowww it's losing value so fast!

I'm waiting as it's a little too close to the ATH for my liking, though obviously BitCoin does have a record of making new ATHs without warning, though in recent history there have been some decent retractions afterwards.
Could go either way, but personally I wouldn't buy right now, I'll be waiting to see if it dips to $4-4.5k at the end of Oct - mid November (even if we do cross $6k soon).

Keep holding man, I'm not selling until 100k. No sell, only buy!

The average increase of a single bitcoin for the 289 days since the beginning of 2017 is $15.96 per DAY. Stop being such a twat.

Fucking source????

www.newfagfallsforfud.com
or try
>>/reddit/

You can't stop bitcoin, sure u can make it hell for exchanges to operate but they can just move to the fucking cayman islands and we will continue to trade crypto, They can't make it ilegal, any exchange will challenge batshit regulations that outlaw crypto and they will win.
They can fud it, they can dump it, but they can't stop it.
As long as people have computers and internet crypto will exist.

I forgot, Look at China, they banned exchanges, 1 week later all chinks are trading and buying BTC and shitcoins through korean and japanese exchanges.

Nice. Just bought 100k