Not sure what to do with life

So ive made around 300k from crypto but i have no job and honestly dont have a clue on what profession to do by going to college.. i feel like im at a crossroads currently. Any advice please?

Get married, pursue your interests, travel. Make babies and have a good life with your friends and family.

u know whats better than 300k? a million

Do you have a lot of self-awareness, most importantly can you honestly say what you are good at and what you enjoy. Mull over those.

Think about what you want in life, do you want a lambo, well, better start thinking about associated costs: insurance, secure garage, petrol, maintenance etc. and from all the things you want in life start making a budget, then you can start seeing based on your crypto gains what you can spend on and what sort of salary you need to support that lifestyle.

Hodl up. I'll post more in a sec...

WTF is wrong with you. If you've made 300K in crypto, you could easily turn that into 7 figures. What the fuck do you need a job for then? Go get a hobby and get a girlfriend.

this

don't even fucking think about stopping until you've made enough that you can last the rest of your life
Personally i'm 80% in crypto, and i will remain almost all-in (aside from obvious bear periods) until i'm over 10 Million
If my ROI is as good in 2018 as it was in 2017, i will have my first million before march.

>So ive made around 300k
That's awesome. Keep at it. Be a businessman. Maybe find some kind of investment that gives you rent or dividends so that you never have to work.

Go to community college and learn a trade

Become an asset to your community, volunteer to help clean the place up, become someone others can rely on.

Find a nice girl and pump out as many kids as you can afford, you should aim for atleast 3.

Learn to grow your own food and become as self sufficient as possible.

Fuck a job go travel the world

Old piece of self-help folklore
>be Warren Buffet's pilot for 30 years
>finally decide bored of working for world's richest man, decide to ask him for advice
>W-Buff just had extra hamburger that day, feels generous
>"Sure, I'll give you some advice"
>"Thanks Mr. Buffett, I was wondering, there's a lot of stuff in life that I want to accomplish but haven't yet. What should I do?"
>"Okay, first get out a piece of paper and write down the 25 things you most want in life"
>Pilot writes down 25 things
>"You wrote down 25? Good. Now put them in order, starting with the thing you want most of all, and all the way down"
>Pilot puts all 25 in order
>"Okay, so now put a circle around the top 25. Those are you missions in life. That's the focus of your life"
>"Thanks Mr. Buffett, and these other 20, they are like, what? The secondary things, the stuff I persue when I have ti-"
>W-Buff cuts him off..."Hell no! That other list, those 20 things you have there are your 'AVOID AT ALL COSTS' list! Don't let them distract you from the five you circled. That's how you'll get what you want out of life"

*Top 5... Circle around the top 5!

stop being a pussy

Give me some advice on how you got that much

1. Don't get married
2. DON'T GET MARRIED!
3. Don't have kids.
4. Travel and enjoy your youth.
5. Manage your money... before crypto train, acquiring that sum of money is really fucking hard.
6. Since money isn't a huge issue, find a profession you like that pays decent.

Don't throw away your money going to college unless you can get it for cheap

7. Be an old lonely sad man and die alone

Woman and children are annoying tho

cuck

only invest in things with a future, something you are almost certain will exist in 5 years time

I didn't make any money off of PnDs like PoSW, DGB, ELIX, COSS, etc

Majority of profits came from ETH, XMR, ANS, OMG, WTC
I also got extremely lucky with ZRX and dumped half my ICO bags at very close to ATH

Currently, I'm extremely confident in ETH/OMG, and I hedge a lot of my profits into these 2 coins because I believe in 2018 they will see true growth.
I do own 40k LINK from around 19c, I'll probably sell 25% at $1, and hold the rest to see what happens.

Wow, 300k is a lot. Travel to poor countries with women you like and enjoy a wonderful life!

Why would you go to college or get a job if you've made $300k from crypto? Invest that money and live off the income. I'd buy an apartment complex, live in one of the apartments, and rent the rest out.

Put it in Bitbay
Moon mission coming in a few months

don't fall for the travel meme

Fall for the travel meme.

do/did you invest in a lot of ICOs? if so, how do you inform yourself about them in the early ico stage. there are just so many of them...

>buy an apartment complex
>with 300k

i can only think of 2 things. (my ex gf and a shit ton of money)

Hey man. The other day I ran into a lady I knew from my mothers workplace. (My mother died about 1,5 years ago from cancer.)
We spoke a bit, and she told me her husband was diagnosed with cancer this May. It all started with a simple hoarse voice.
Now, he is half blind, and not gonna last. The cancer is incredibly aggressive, and has spread to his lungs and brain. Keep in mind, the dude is sixty something, so he was about to retire in a year or two.

The lady was a cleaning lady at my mother's workplace, but she was always very nice to me ever since I was a little kid. She lamented that even though she and her husband loved each other, they only met in the evenings and the weekends because they've worked themselves to death. They raised two sons, wanted to grow old together, but time has already ran out.

You have money. You have potential in your hands. You don't have to wageslave at a dead end job. You are still young. Figure out what you want to do, and do it. Want to bang hookers? Go for it. Drugs? Be my quest. You want to give back to your community? Do it.
The point is, you've got 50-60 years to live. Live your life on your own terms, because in the end you will have no one to complain about never feeling fulfilled.

You are going to die. This is your life, ending one minute at a time.

Tick tock.

Lastly, some wise words from Bukowski:

“My dear,
Find what you love and let it kill you.
Let it drain you of your all. Let it cling onto your back and weigh you down into eventual nothingness.
Let it kill you and let it devour your remains.
For all things will kill you, both slowly and fastly, but it’s much better to be killed by a lover."

Learn to draw! Many people find art to be a very rewarding hobby, and there are a lot of skills to master

Why do you want those things?
I mean, why do you want a "shit tonne of money"? What will you DO with it?
Why your ex-girlfriend (aside from the fact that you should never obsess over an ex) - why this one?

You actually have to think this through many steps. You know that 4D chess meme? think that deep.

moneywise i would travel a lot, eat at nice restaurants, buy a flat/house and a nice car.

concerning my ex gf youre probably right i shouldnt obsess over her. its just she was my first gf. damn you know what? that actually helped talking about that. thank you :)

Not him but I agree, obsessing over ex gf is self destructive. You sound like a nice guy, you shouldn't let it get to you. Find someone better. And remember, we're all gonna make it brah.

>only 300k
I'm not stopping till I'm a millionaire user.

See, those are all things that can go on the list. Keep going, add more... even though you'll just prune the excess later.
The point is you should figure out what you "really" want.
It should also help later when you're trying to keep motivated

>damn you know what? that actually helped talking about that. thank you
You're welcome.