ATTENTION Veeky ForumsRAELITES, HERE IS THE NEXT MOON MISSION

ATTENTION Veeky ForumsRAELITES, HERE IS THE NEXT MOON MISSION

There is only one reason OMG mooned, and that is PROOF OF STAKE. This is the incentive for institutional pump. I do think LINK is a good project (really Town Crier), but it's long term market cap will only reflect the volume of data queries. Although an announcement would cause a pump, there is no reason for big money to buy a lot of LINK, especially since 1/3 of the ico is going to node operators. PROOF OF STAKE is what causes a moon mission. This is why they pumped ETH and OMG, because they want to accumulate cheap coins for later. Request has a solid concept and big names behind it (YCombinator, ING Group) and only raised $30m. Tokens are released Friday and will only be available on Etherdelta. I made 100% off LINK by buying on Etherdelta, since normies are too stupid to use it. This is the next /ourcoin/, don't miss out.

At what time will it be released on ED?

shut up fag

What is the reasonable price to buy on Etherdelta? Also is it true that binance won't list them for policy violating?

>Also is it true that binance won't list them for policy violating?
Not true

Can this go to $2? How long would it take? That would make me flip my shit out in joy. Only $2 per coin.

>not true
elaborate/link

There was a screenshot of Binance saying they can list it as long as it meets their terms. I don't know why it wouldn't...
Fuck you I'm letting the cat outta the bag

but i've not learnt to use etherdelta yet :( will it be on a normal exchange anytime soooonish? it's erc20 amirite?

Ask Steve from bnb. Just a misscommunication.

they're getting delisted from etherdelta due to decentralized regulation

The point is to buy it BEFORE it hits exchanges. Etherdelta isn't hard. Install Metamask and follow the steps. Remember to leave like .05eth in Metamask for transaction fees

>decentralized
>regulation
kek

yeah but where do I fucking get this shit and with what wallet and isnt shit compromised without wallet

its going to be available on the 20th right?

i can use myetherwallet instead of metamask?

Yes. But don't spend all your ETH. Leave 0.1 ETH for fees or you won't be able to cancel your orders or transfer your tokens. This is important, leave 0.1 ETH in your wallet.

hehehe just like airswap was going to go 5x, right? and totally not trade below ico?

This one is gonna be huge brahs, already maxed out my ICO account but might just sell off my ODN bags to pick up more on ED

Use Metamask for Etherdelta and store in myetherwallet
Metamask is easier to use with Etherdelta
Is Airswap a PoS coin?

Is Airswap a PoS coin?

Obviously.

>Airswap already ZRX and KNC
>Oversold pre-sale with big Discount

Who bought that Shit?

yes, it's a piece of shit coin just like request

i've been capping every reqt shill in this thread. i can't wait to post it on friday when it's trading below ico to make you retards feel worse about your poor decision.

>comparing Request to fucking airswap

hehehhehe we'll see this friday, user :^)

Link? I didn't see any info in their whitepaper

Shit. You prefered airswap over req? Sorry for your bags. But don't worry. Buy REQ at x3 premium in ED :)

FAKE NEWS
>BUY LINK

LMAO. I would cut my dick off if it drops ICO price. Screencap this mofo.

PoS means Piece of Shit not Proof of Stake. Obviously.

I fucking hate these REQ-shills.
>muh salty burgers
>muh not selling before 10x
>muh buying everything up to 2x on ED
And they infiltrate every thread that isn't even about Request. Fucking kys, stupid pajeets.

are you retarded? WHERE IN BLUE HELL did i say or even imply that i prefer airswap over req? no seriously, are you retarded in the head or something?

Don't be mad. Just stay poor forever.

Well as a maxxed out whitelister, I hope you are right. If you think I only want ~13Eth worth of Request you're very wrong. Fingers crossed the weak hand whitelisters fall for the FUD.

Like I said, Sergey will give nodes LINK from ico. The only buy pressure will be moderate speculation and data feed usage. There is no reason for LINK to be a multi-billion cap. Staking coins however provide strong incentive for institutional buying, and this coin is pretty serious

Req is clearly better though. 0x Kyber and Loopring already do what AirSwap wants to do

buy my coin $REQUEST and be very very rich man like me! available on yobit exchange now.

Comparing AST to REQ is nuts. REQ did everything correctly to avoid the fails AST did. Hype for AST has been nonexistent too so I'm not surprised it has whittled out.

I hope so, i filled my cap but i'd love to buy some more. My req will not even see ED, i will sell half of them at 5x to normies on binance.

Capped whitelist was about 27 eth, did you miss the third round?

I ran out of eth as the fiat I was waiting for didn't clear into my account in time. Ideally I'll double the number of fun I hold now. What's the highest multiple of the ico price toy would pay on ED IF you were in my situation?

x2-x3 but be fast.

For reference .0004 would be double ICO price