What's a good entry point after the dump today biz?

What's a good entry point after the dump today biz?

4k?

kys

there will be no dip user.

Lol how new are you guys?

people are hyped about his coin! ios app coming for xmas, android eaven sooner.....dont expect it too moon like crazy until then but sure as shit dont expect it to loose value.

The dip already happened user.

I think I might sell maybe one of mine 11 masternodes at $5 in december

selling for $5? you are quite generous, user

Well let this next 12 hours be a lesson to you anons

Just please refrain from posting wojaks all day tomorrow

how many for coins for 1 masternodes?

Pump just started. So next 'dump' should be in the 20-30k sat range.

Lol

1 Masternode and after a year you will never have to work again.
>EVER
Lambo Lambo Lambo with Obsidian

Fuarkk....everyone said it would dump on HiBTC so i didnt buy yesterday. 33 cents was pretty fucking low

you cant dump from rock bottom, user

this will pump to 40-50k by december

>by december
Thanks i feel better now.

ODN dumped for almost 2 weeks straight. Anyone who thinks its gonna dump even more on HitBTC is delusional. Not gonna happen, it already rock bottomed. It's only up from here because ODN does have good fundamentals and demand for the project.

It's literally dumping so hard right now hahaha back to 5k we go

Fucking told you dudes

>up 23% from 24 hours ago
>"literally dumping so hard right now"
???

Why the fuck does it keep dumping tho.....It does seem like a good project. Their demo looks fucking great. I almost bought at like 60 cents. Glad i didnt but im surprised it didnt get more hype.

It's down 10% wtf are you talking about

because crypto is filled with short-sighted idiots such as yourself :^)

Sold my NEO at 800k few weeks ago and bought 60k ODN

never been that comfy

that feel when 1k satoshi rise means 0.6 btc gain for me

is it safer to hold odn on cryptopia or hitbtc?

XKEAQ8HPKNoi9uKxGkryrsg3n7pFR6NXrg

Hello Mr Whale can i get a coin?

BUY BEFORE COINMARKETCAP LISTS THE EXCHANGE AND IT MOONS

pretty much. If I had more money id diversify and this is one of the projects i'd invest in....but im trying to get in on some epic moon missions soon, so i cant be holding bags user

I have 195 ODN.. and I'm trying to get to an even 200.. can you help me reach that goal kind whale user?
XCWqRkJWX8mdtvrekhKfjkuka5jV1SSkZC

> Volume on hitbtc - 0.9 btc

lmfao R.I.P.

Stupid faggots

I've seen dumpster fires rise faster than this shitcoin lulz

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You faggots should've listed

what is your problem exactly?

Let them fud. Once the last people have sold, and volume picks up on hitbtc, this is going to shoot up. Everyone that's holding is either staking or holding long.

"HITBTC will make it mooooon" More like Poooooop

wow third fud in 15 mins, that's not desperate at all

Selling for 5k sat right now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lmao, people actually believed this coin would jump back up? Its headed straight for 4k and lower once the PnD group exits.

It will jump back up. After the idiots sell at a loss and the volume picks up on hitbtc. I don't know why people believed it would somehow moon as soon as it listed. How would that happen with no volume

The PnD group came and left in the first week of trading.

Maybe everyone is turned off by the the team capturing 2/3 of the inflation and staking coins that were meant to be burned in September, faggots

Actually, it looks like after yesterday's ama in slack they have taken most of their coins out of the stake pool. About 60m fewer coins being staked today. The coins aren't burned as they are waiting for stragglers to withdraw their coins from the ico still.

Don't bother with him. Check his ID, he's been posting bullshit nonstop

I'm waiting for it to pump back up... to something. I don't even fucking know. I don't have much in it, so whatever. I'll ride the poostorm.

$125 incoming

On one hand, Obsidian is a great project and actually has a useful product

On the other hand, I want to see it crash and burn while the pump and dump groups are shilling it, because I want to see those shitheads as bagholders.

wallet