He killed thousands

He killed thousands.

if not

I wish he killed more.

Did they deserve it?

To save millions

To save American interests.

Every last of them.

Still more than the amount that any Marxist terrorists in the region have.

of commies

This is now a Latin American dictator thread.

Manuel Noriega, what was his problem?

>nu/pol/ supports a ZOG puppet because "killing commies xd"

Allende wanted to make Chile self-sufficient and independent, but the (((Chicago Boys))) and (((Kissinger))) wouldn't have it.

I'm personally a fan of Fujimori

Fujimori unironically did nothing wrong.

There are far less retarded ways of becoming self-sufficient and independent.

We never got to see how Cybersyn would have worked out.

>b-but muh jews!
lol no one cares leftypol, fuck off

A.K.A "Star Trek LARP"

>Mfw /pol/tards idolize Pinochet because of "muh economy" and "le based helicopter man"
>Mfw he barely fixed the mess of Allende while turning the country into an even more statist ridden hellhole
>Mfw they don't even realize that Chile's economic growth came after the liberalization produced under the transition goverment, which coincided with Chinese copper demand during Deng's rule

To save hundreds.

So did American interests entail Chile becoming the most prosperous country in Latin America?

Copper monies did, they'll be Bolivia-tier otherwise.

you forgot the part where the "helicopter man" was actually the dictator of Argentina not Pinochet

To save no one

commies don't count

>Allende wanted to make Chile self-sufficient and independent

by turning it into a pawn for Cuba?

> La caravana de la muerte wasnt Chilean

> Mexico only had Porfirio which was basically just an emperor

hurts, I wish Mexico had a rebellious teen years so daddy USA could give us a dictator or something, we just had PRI

His policies sucked but killing a communist isn't wrong. They aren't people and even if you want to consider them as such they will never treat you the same way. They would happily and violently kill you if given the chance as soon as you disagree with them or try and live outside their influence.