Tfw you were born during an era of decline

>tfw you were born during an era of decline

Its not fucking fair bros, I was supposed to be there for the golden age.

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationpolicy.org/article/assessing-immigrant-integration-sweden-after-may-2013-riots
newsweek.com/migrants-europe-violence-crime-germany-study-770105
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you've already resigned yourself to living in a time of decline then you're part of the problem.

This is a golden age though

There has never been a time in history with as much prosperity, peace, wealth and technology

they'll just kill me like they did with julius, you can't stop it once the virus has taken hold

Move to East Asia and enjoy your time before it's too late.

>decline
you mean plateau

And yet Julius is still more impactful in death 2000 years later than you ever will be in life with that attitude.

>It's not fucking fair
Welcome to history.

Well technology is improving. Also living standards are increasing for most of the world but I guess in the west they may have gone down a bit recently

The world is improving everywhere, only entitled westerners think it's declining.

I'm sure thats how Europe felt before the end of the Roman Empire and they were cast back into the bronze age.

you don't really believe this do you?

>I guess in the west they may have gone down a bit recently
Even in the few places that this might true, the change has been extremely minor.

>What is china
>What is india

This is pretty much not true. Wage stagnation has caused a decline in living standards for the working class.

Not him but it's true. Vast majority of development is happening in third world countries

The Roman Empire was literally tearing itself apart through civil war for the last 100 years leading up the final collapse. Only a retard could have ignored the decline of Rome while it was happening.

Damn...

Not him, but I've never been more inspired by this cancerous website than now.

Good job iraq.

>Only a retard could have ignored the decline

hmm...

>Venezuela
>there are people who unironically look up to their political system

>mfw millennials will never know the feel of getting a job while shaking the manager's hand and hiring cheap Mexican labor to do your work

>fall of Rome cast Europe back to the Bronze Age

The absolute state...

Blockchain technology will be the biggest revolution since the invention of the printing press and it's just taking its first steps...

That just means another Munster Rebellion.

Bitcoin or blockchain based currency reminds me a lot about a story I heard one time about some Dutch fellows and some tulip bulbs.

Social decline in western countries is obvious. Breakdown of social morals, families, birth rates, mass immigration...
>but muh socrates
Yes, he complained about a similar thing just before athens lost a war and all of classical greece declined. Funny coincidence.

The world as a whole may still advance, but that's poor consolation. Plus we'll see just how resilient that whole system is against the end of fossil ressources and climate change.

That says a depressioning amount about our history, then...

>Yes, he complained about a similar thing just before athens lost a war and all of classical greece declined. Funny coincidence.
What followed was a unrivaled golden age for Greek culture though.

Not really, nothing was ever depressing back then, just small, rare and dangerous, shit was more exciting but today we live in an age of unprecedented high which we try to keep stable. Who knows, in the future, history might view us as we view Rome.

Don’t worry user. Wait for peak oil, the inevitable Chinese collapse and the collapse of the world economy and order and then you can be a warlord in the post-apocalyptic future.

ehh someone's gotta do it. At least it's only modern Western culture which is crumbling so nothing of value is being lost

this but unironically. we will be able to play out our LARP fantasies for real.

>it's only modern Western culture which is crumbling so nothing of value is being lost
Self-hating libtards please hang yourselves.

The rate of change in the modern world suggests you either stay poor and irrelevant or succumb to the same fate. You can already see China's growing middle class becoming just like America's.

>You can already see China's growing middle class becoming just like America's.
Can you actually back up that statement?

Slavs will never be great eat shit loser

This, just let the west fall to feminism and migrants

Asia is the future

I will never submit to Rocket Man

Which country is that in Africa and what went wrong?

t. NeoLiberal retard

Libtards are by far and wide the most hardcore shills for modern western culture. Don't confuse it with traditional Western culture, which died after the ''Enlightenment'' and French Revolution

Ecology will collapse way before oil ever does. even shit like the sulphate shortage will collapse modern civilization.

>mass immigration

Yeah 3% muslim population will totally murder all of us.

not much of a forward thinker are you

>3%
It's nearly 1O% and rising in some European countries you mongoloid
You are fucking oblivious and have no idea how birth rates work

Take my country Sweden for example. 50% of swedes are above the breeding age, younger people have fewer than 2.1 kids while muslims have 3-4 kids per woman and almost every muslim is of breeding age. now not only do they breed a lot more but every year 100-150k muslims enter the country which is way more than the yearly batch of ethnic(white) swedish kids.

And before you start spewing garbage like "The birth rate will eventually decrease and normalize to that of the native population!" while that is true in most cases it doesn't account for the new muslims coming in.

>declining wages
>rising mental/physical health issues
>extreme money gap between rich/poor
>mass drug/alcohol use
>people drugged with sex to distract them from things
>most food full of shit/salt/sugar

its ok tho because we somehow have more money xd

>This, just let the west fall to feminism and migrants
>become a migrant
>take your liberalism and Christianity there
>destroy it

source mr /pol?

What about the Finnic Holy Roman Khaganate?

The Hyperborean Aramaic Space Confederation was better

comfort =/= glory

add the 4 degrees to your list

Check out Iraq, Burma and Cote D'Ivoire, so is this it guys? Is the future Asian? Discussion about the future is allowed on Veeky Forums right?

Not him but according to most articles I've found on the topic, it seems that Sweden DOES have a substantial foreign born population but it also seems that people from Finland and the Balkans make a big chunk of that number. According to this about one-fifth of the pop. is of immigrant background migrationpolicy.org/article/assessing-immigrant-integration-sweden-after-may-2013-riots

It goes into more detail here migrationpolicy.org/article/assessing-immigrant-integration-sweden-after-may-2013-riots but I'm not sure how reliable this site is.

newsweek.com/migrants-europe-violence-crime-germany-study-770105

>B-b-but the priests can already write books and read them to the people we don't need no printing press, normal people don't need to read and write, it's just a bubble

You realize how that is entirely applicable to banks and money right?

>muh tulips

>tfw wasn't born in the far future of technology, progress, space travel, etc
>tfw will never be captain or leader of a ship or colony traveling through the universe
WHY

We are on the verge of nanotechnology, REAL space exploration/colonization, automation to relief work force, cure of aging, cancer, all the other diseases as a result of artificial intelligence, age of (you) as a creator with free distribution platform with millions/billions of easy targets/customers

Why is this not the start of another golden age?

South Sudan. Civil War.

>tfw Demiurge causes nuclear war 1 year before singularity

It was never going to be people, dumbass.
Why would anyone send some squishy fleshman on interstellar mission when they can send probes, drones, and AI?

Basically everything you ever read about sci-fi if humans are important and it's not about the human condition then it's total bullshit.
Humans are not important. The best we can hope for is designing AI well enough it will take care of humanity while doing whatever scientific crap we send it off to do.

Glory is only good in books.

Its a golden age for those who can afford it. You get stagnant wages and jew wars. The only good thing about this is you get to see the generations after you being effectively screwed for the future and be safe in the one certainty in an age of conflicting information that having a child would be the worst thing you could do right now.

This. Enjoy it before we start running out of the resources necessary to maintain an industrial civilization.

It's what people fight glorious battles for.

Prosperity, peace, wealth yes, however we are also in the age of degeneracy and social decline