If Hungarians have nothing to do with Huns why are they called Hungarians?

If Hungarians have nothing to do with Huns why are they called Hungarians?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarians#Name
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>If Hungarians have nothing to do with Huns
Why do you assume this? Hungary is literally where the ancient Huns settled.

Because they are hung Aryans
It comes from the pope baptising then and asking them to cover their large penises in a house of god

The majority of (((historians))) say Huns have absolutely nothing to do with modern day Hungarians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarians#Name
They were called ungri for reasons not quite clear. The H is a later addition.

The region had been referred to as "Hungaria" since the time of the Huns.

WE WUZ ATTILA N SHEIT

sorry orban but magyars have literally nothing to do with the huns.

By 'absoluting nothing', do you mean 'mostly everything', including language and genetic composition?

Attila and the Huns came to the Carpathian Basin in the 400s then (((disappeared))).

Arpad and the Magyars came to the Carpathian Basin in the 800s.

Are Hungarians descended from both? Did Attila and Arpad come from the same region? Where do Nimrod, Hunor, and Magor fit into all of this?

I don't have those answers. I only take umbrage at the statement that Hungary has 'nothing to do with' the Huns.

>language
>when hunnic was filled with turkic and mongolian words
>genetic
>believing white hungarians were asiatic

That picture says nothing about Huns.

Because they are LARPing niggers with zero history. Also check their heroes,most of them are actually slovacks,serbs or transilvanians.

I can get behind this.

Too bad their women got mass raped in both World Wars

Are they Magyars or Huns?

What, are hungarians niggers without respect to religion?

The same reason Brits are called that even though they've got jack shit to do with the original celtic Britons. It's more of a geographic designation than an ethnic term.

Modern Britons are genetically mostly, still, Britons. The Anglo part is smaller.

Hate to break it to you but most white british people have dna going back to the ice age.

British people still have briton blood in them, while hungarians got into Europe 400 years after the huns dissapeared.

According to Hungarians they’re simultaneously descended from the Huns, Scythians, Avars, Sumerians, Turanians, Israelites, Finno-Ugrians, Árpád, Attila, Nimrod, Hunor, and Magor. Is it science fiction?

I love how their "mythical ancestors" are literally everybody except Slavs, even though Slavs provably form most of their ancestry. So fucking mad about Slavs they would deny their own roots and LARP.

That's irrelevant to OP's question, it explains the name. Croats and other South Slavs were referred to as "Illyrians" for centuries despite 7th century Slavs entering a Romanised Balkans.

this, they call their country Magyarország (Realm of the Magyars)
I never thought about that. The same happens with other parts like Bohemia, where the celtic people known as the Boii settled.

literally centuries before the hungarians came in. whats your point

No the Bavarians are the people who took the boii name

u mad

>If Germans have nothing to do with Germs why are they called Germans?

>Samaritans
nigga what

Hung-Aryans

It's a term designating the area you utter mongs, they call themselves Magyars and their country is Magyarorszag

France is only that large because of all the Africans

the thread is about Hungary

Why,I'm mad because hungarian women got raped? No, nigger, that makes me horny.
THAT MAKES MY DICK HARD AS DIAMONDS.

So, another shitty thread?

So most brits are cucks who speak a language that got imposed on them?

Hungarians are horse riding Serbs, nothing more

>called ungri for reasons not quite clear
Ungri comes from Byz Greek Oungroi, which comes from Slavic Oguri, which is what they called the On-Oghur "Turkic" confederation, which included Magyars, if not outright dominated by them.

>since the time of the Huns
No it wasn't, the first reference use of the name was 400 years after the WRE fell.

Nope, derives from what the Greeks called them, not the area.

No, it's autism

>no bbc discussion
>shitty thread

literally Veeky Forums personified ovah here

because they are Hung Aryans