You will never be successful because you lack the creativity to come up with original ideas

>you will never be successful because you lack the creativity to come up with original ideas

Anyone else know this feel? I feel like my only shot at being rich is to do something illegal, but having morals keeps me from doing that, not to mention I'm also very scared of prison.

I sell drugs for crypto money
I also buy drugs with crypocurrency
Be like me user, i flipped 100 hits of acid for over $700 profit last week, not to mention the dabs and weed I also sold

If i get caught, whatever atleast i went down trying.
I refuse to work traditional jobs for the next 30 years, I'll make my money through dealing and crypto and i'll get out. Atleast thats the goal.

No. I will have to answer to the Lord for what I do. I will not engage in illegal activities to gain filthy lucre.

I'm the opposite, I have so many ideas for products and services, and pretty much zero free time to work on them (kids...)

Doesn't even seem like you're making money if you're just using it to buy drugs again. You sound like a typical drug addict.

Ideas don't mean shit. Execution is what matters. Go to /mfh/ and see what the latest meme is and do that.

No need to be hostile, yes i do drugs, but i wouldnt say im a drug addict
I bought 100 hits of LSD for 150$, i sold them off at 10$ a hit, I made 850$
I also buy/sell weed and dabs, not with as great of profit margins, admittedly.

I do this on a weekly basis, I've made thousands in the last couple of months.

If you already have a wife and kids, then you're probably already successful and don't really need more money to be happy. I've never even had a girlfriend and I have nothing else going for me, so money is the only thing that could make life somewhat bearable.

What's /mfh/? Also, I know very well that execution is important, but if you can't even come up with a good idea for something, then there's literally a 0% chance of succeeding.

No no one else has this feeling because we're not retarded. coming up with ideas is so fucking easy.

Off the top of my head
>an app that tells you what services and products you can buy with which cryptos, also serves its own ads to retailers (quality assurance so no scams). Maybe links into your Blockfolio
>'market intelligence agency' that tells you what memes are brewing on social media that are relevant to your particular niche
>auto-correct for 'thot' 'fleek' and other bullshit ebonics

But I could do this all day and eventually hit upon a "million dollar idea" but none of it matters because this.

Your idea is only as good as your capacity to execute it.

I mean Apple ripped off Xerox, Microsoft ripped off Apple. The iPod wasn't the first MP3 player on the market. Toyota just made cheaper cars than the industry incumbents and are now the biggest auto company in the world.

Original ideas, from a financial point of view, are overrated. The only reason you're complaining about illegal things is because you're looking for an easy way to make money.

>money from home

where do you sell them and where do you buy them?

Chill homie, smoke a good joint sit on your ass and start thinking about shit.
Ideas come to people when they meditate about their surroundings.
If you're too distracted about personal thoughts of success and money, you won't get it.
You need to relax your mind, free it from anything that may distract you such as music, negativity and dreams.
Tl;dr: live in the NOW not in the Future that you wish you have.

Just give it a try, 30 minutes maybe an hour of meditation.
The more you do it the more you become mindful of your environment and then you start to see things, shape things and imagine what could be the next big thing.

Steve Jobs used to take large hits and acid when he was coming up with ideas top kek

>coming up with ideas is so fucking easy
Easy for you to say, but I've spent my entire adult life implementing other peoples' ideas, and making very little money doing it. If I had the capacity to come up with something original on my own, I would have immediately jumped on it.

I don't do drugs, and I don't think it's possible for me to stop thinking about how fucked up my life is and worrying about the future even for a moment.

I buy on traderoute now, i used to use AB and hansa, but RIP.
I sell to my friends in real life, I live very close to a university campus, and it makes moving drugs incredibly easy.

maybe you should try drugs sometime, user.
I've only ever done weed, LSD, and mushrooms, but tripping on LSD and shrooms really helped me change my outlook on life, and relieved a lot of social anxiety i used to experience.

Ideas are cheap idiot.
Look I just came up with one now.
A crypto that can be bought directly with paypal and then be exchanged for bitcoin, ether, or whatever. It can be called palcoin. The problem is the execution friend.

But that isn't an original idea. You can do all of that easily with coinbase.

>Easy for you to say,
Easy for ANYONE INCLUDING YOU to say.

>but I've spent my entire adult life implementing other peoples' idea
What does that mean, have you actually held equity in these businesses or have you been an employee?

>If I had the capacity to come up with something original on my own,
You do. Everyone does, I'm not even being a fucking normie self-affirmation meme.
Do you dream? As in do you have fucking weird juxtapositions of thoughts when you're asleep - that means you have imagination. All human beings are otherwise we'd never be able to identify correlations between origin and effect.

You just need to work at it, like you would mathematics. Put mental effort into it.

You can't buy crypto with paypal on coinbase, you can only cash out.

This. Was just about to say something similar.

MEDITATE. Pray. Believe in yourself. Believe theres a way out of your current circumstance.

You're not gonna come up with solutions to your problems w/o putting in the work. You're ultimately gonna get into something and realize you dont know much about it; you're gonna have to research and learn.

Ive been looking into starting an ecommerce merch store and ive had to learn a bit about branding/marketing, digital advertising, social media marketing, graphic design, etc.
It takes time OP but no one just comes up with a random idea and gets money w/o doing anything.

Also, just so you know....Ideas are fucking cheap, and you technically dont even have to come up with your own. Execution is everything.

I was an employee. I actually almost never remember my dreams, and when I do it's something really stupid and mundane like going grocery shopping. I honestly think I lack the part of my brain that's needed for imagination.

I don't see why you'd want to add paypal into the mix. You still have to fund your paypal account with a credit card or bank account, and you can already directly do that with coinbase.

So you're not creative and have no ideas? Then why not get a job working for someone else. Before you get all wagecuck on me, perhaps the experience will expose you to a business need or give you experience in a field you can develop later. At the very least it's a pay check.

You don't need to be creative. Tons of successful people either worked hard at a niche they fit into, ripped off someone else's idea and executed it better or did both.

>I was an employee.
Well of course you didn't make money.

I know people who have become millionaires from owning trucks, or starting cleaning businesses - how are those original ideas? They still made huge money and have people working for them.

But also you're just being negative, which is probably because you don't want to own up to the fact that it's because you haven't "tried" to be creative. It's easier to just say that you don't' have the capacity for it, and handball the fact that you're not living the life you'd like to circumstance or fate.

Well fucking take the bull by the horns. Make a list of shit that you know people would pay for and keep writing and building herringbone charts off that until you finally find one that is going to be very profitable and within your skillset.

>inb4 when you finally come up an idea you complain "aww but I don't know how to execute this idea"
Then you LEARN. Then you outsource the parts you can't.

Point is THIS IS EASY MODE - YOU DON'T EVEN NEED AN "ORIGINAL" IDEA - YOU JUST NEED A "GOOD" IDEA.

>Then why not get a job working for someone else
Because I've been doing that for nearly a decade now and I legitimately want to kill myself. It's also impossible to ever become wealthy and successful working for somebody else. I know if I continue down this path I'll never have a girlfriend and die a poor virgin. Life right now actually feels kind of like a prison to me.

Honest to god I've got a great "product" / content that is OC and creative af and 25K followers and I still have trouble monetizing

I'm not trying to be negative, just being honest. Trust me, I've spent most of my life trying to be creative and think of ideas. I even went so far as developing a few of them into apps/websites before realizing how dumb and unoriginal they were and abandoning them.

What type of work do you do?

I'm a web developer.

Sounds like you have a history of self-criticism without correcting - you abandon projects half way through.

But I'm not here to psychoanalyze you. By the sounds of it the solution to your problems is to firstly stop giving a shit about "originality" of ideas, instead you probably need to be more analytical.

Learn more about value propositions and how to identify them.
Learn more about market segmentation.

Learn how to turn shit ideas into good ideas

>inb4 you tell me you've tried that
>inb4 "all I seem to come up with is bad ideas"
>inb4 "the one time I came up with a okay idea, it failed and I don't know why"

Dude. I'm also a developer, or IT consultant to be exact. You have skills to be an entrepreneur. For the price of a laptop and and LLC you can form your own company. Ever thought about doing consulting work?

Implementation>Idea

Even bitcoin was just a bunch of theories/ideas from the 90s about digital currency mashed together

I mean it all just comes down to the fact I'm incapable of coming up with good ideas. The only reason I went so far as actually building a few of them was because I was younger and dumber then. One of those things was an app that was basically "snapchat but for audio". It's retarded as fuck, but for some reason I didn't think so for a short time then.

The original idea there was the blockchain, not the theories and concepts from the 90s.

>One of those things was an app that was basically "snapchat but for audio"
You mean Vocaroo? or Viber?
I mean they both are still around, how come they are making money.

Stop being such a negative nancy. People are trying to help you here and you're just shooting them down, you're not even asking constructive questions - you're just outright dismissing them.

Snapchat for audio could have worked in any number of ways but you threw out the baby with the bathwater instead of adapting the idea.
I mean you can, ANYBODY, can come up with good ideas - you just look at the constituent elements of a good business proposal and then reapply the template.

Better yet, go look at products that FAILED and look at similar ones that succeeded, learn to break down the differences.

It's an analytical process, you just want an easy way out. But there isn't one.

No I mean where the message disappears after listening to it. This was like over 5 years ago though, when snapchat was still a new novelty thing. It was a retarded idea though, because you could literally already do the same thing in snapchat itself.

>No I mean where the message disappears after listening to it.
I know. it's a simple concept to grasp. And it could have worked, my point was that there are similar services about .

>It was a retarded idea though, because you could literally already do the same thing in snapchat itself.
People said the same thing about Twitter and it's 120 character limit. Why not just use Blogger or RSS or Myspace?
Why did Facebook buy out Instagram, when they had their own photo feature already?

Also, I don't think there's anything analytical about how most of these apps became successful. Most of them were created by teenagers or guys in their early 20s still in college. They didn't have any kind of business experience, they just were good at coming up with ideas and knew how to build solid software.

People buy weed on darknet?

I did once... more variety to choose from

Twitter was a very original idea and I don't see how anybody could have thought it was similar to blogs upon first hearing it. Facebook didn't have anything close to instagram at the time. What made instagram successful was that they were the first to do a social network based solely on photos.

hell yeah i can get a QP for $450, or a HP for $800, its free fucking money flipping weed off the darknet

>What made instagram successful was that they were the first to do a social network based solely on photos.
What about Flickr?

Why are you just looking for excuses to shoot down the notion that you could actually come up with a good idea?

Why are Pepsi and Coca Cola BOTH multi-billion dollar companies? they do the same thing!
BMW and Mercedes - where's the "idea" the distinguishes them.

You don't need a original idea, a car is a car, soft drink is a soft drink. Hell Coca Cola sell Coke Zero AND Diet Coke. What IS important is value proposition and positioning.

Stop being a whiny bitch. You can come up with idea, anybody can, if you come up with a shit idea - polish that turd -think about it in different markets, invert the idea, change the distinctive parameter slightly. Double down on the idea.

Go listen to "how I built this" podcast on instagram founders and you'll see it was much more than just coming up with idea for social network with pictures. It didn't start as that. And what it did start as had to go through many iterations and trial-and-error before becoming that. And once it was that there was still much in the way of execution to be done to make it successful.

That aside, you don't need a brand new invention to be successful. Innovation is, most of the time, making a slight adjustment to an existing product and executing on that.

Chancoin can help you create a wealthy, stress-free future.

Flickr was kind of like that, but it wasn't mobile. If they had done a mobile app before instagram, I think it's pretty much guaranteed they would have become successful. The guys who made instagram probably never would've even tried if that already existed. All those other examples you give are of companies that were founded in an entirely different time and have existed for nearly a century. Not really comparable or relatable in any way in modern society.

Look, if I had the capacity for creativity I wouldn't want to kill myself this much every day.

yeah you can find some sweet deals on the DN. only ever order very small personal amounts to be safe, but I don't recommend it. Sites exit scam all the time. I ordered something on AB once and it got busted right after I placed the order- package never delivered btc gone. Ordered off TR recently and it exited right after my package was marked shipped. Fuck the DNMs.

Chainlink can help you create a wealthy, stress-free future.

>All those other examples you give are of companies that were founded in an entirely different time and have existed for nearly a century. Not really comparable or relatable in any way in modern society.
Coke Zero is like only 6 years old and the same parent company as a similar product! You're way off. You're way way off.

>Look, if I had the capacity for creativity I wouldn't want to kill myself this much every day.

No you "look" and stop shielding your eyes from reality: You're showing ever more pedantic ways of shooting down every point I make - why not just invert that analytical prowess instead of digging a deeper hole of despair for yourself?

You're creative but you choose to use it to make yourself a victim.

I'm not digging myself a hole, I was already born in this hole. Actually it's more like quicksand, because my life keeps getting progressively shittier the older I get.

BUY LINK

>wah wah wah every thing in the universe is conspiring against me
>I won't listen to your advice user, there's no hope for me, even if starting is as simple as opening a word document and writing antonyms

I told you earlier that I know a guy, a few decades ago he started out with one track, he drove over 4 states to go to where someone offered him a job dumping dirt with his truck, he was told 'get here by Monday and you got the job'. Now he owns a earth moving business with millions of dollars of equipment and a real estate complex with something like 15 mil.

He started with one truck doing unskilled labor.

Where was the creative capacity in that? He's a fucking millionaire. All he did was work hard.So fine, if you want to wrongly believe that you can't come up with good ideas, fine, but at least own up to the fact that you ever deepening trail in life is because of your own choices.

Ok, but even a few decades ago was an entirely different time economically. Today it would be pretty much impossible for somebody who drives a dump truck to become a millionaire, unless they got extremely lucky or had some other kind of talent that helped them get there in an unrelated way.

I know it's because of my own choices, but I also don't think I have much free will to choose, because I'm stuck with this shitty brain and lack of useful talents.

I agree, those nightmare vision goggles look top notch but serve only a cliche market. How much you selling em for?

How to become a vendor.
I have a shitload of last years i cant get rid of.
Literally cant sell it for 300 a pound.

Honestly I'd sell out for 10K

enough to buy a shitty car so I can stop bicycling to work and enough to invest / pay rent for a bit

Lol what's your actual product/idea? I'm not asking for specific details just a rough idea of what it is.

A poetry style with a heavy visual component.

I see money to be made in adsense traffic, art, mugs, fridge magnets, t-shirts, stickers.

I literally have people asking to buy my stuff on occasion, but it's not frequent enough right now to feel comfy, and I've honestly lost lots of motivation with the lack of income from the project.

Go fuck yourself Faggot McBagholder

OP, email me, I have a lot of web app type ideas that I will never work on
also often feel like an heroing
I kind of feel like I'd like to mentor somebody a little
> [email protected]

Though, I think maybe your problem is that you look for a perfect idea and so lack the motivation to push an imperfect idea to completion.
Hints:
>often ideas evolve, in response to user feedback. The final "success" may look nothing like what you started with
>a lot of ideas from ideas guys still fail. I have had at least one (minor) success, however I built a number of things that were shit and failed both before and after my success

>$700 in a week

Peanuts.

>shot at being rich

Back in 1999 I was making $70,000 a year (which would be about $104,000 equivalent today). I was bumped up to $80,000 a year ($118,000 equivalent today).

My life changed very little. After taxes its another $500 a month, but what was I going to spend it on? I already took taxis everywhere (pre-Uber), went out and ate and drank wherever I wanted all the time etc.

There is an economic concept called marginal utility, and there is a corollary for income. At some point, each additional dollar you make will make you less and less happy.

>posting your confession online
hope you know infosec in and out. pretty sure no one does so have fun with tyrone

Ideas don't come out of thin air, they are a mishmash of other ideas or straight up copying. Forget about the idea of "creativity" or "originality". You have to execute better, work harder, not rely on creativity for a magic solution.

Doing something illegal is certainly bad form, and stealing from grocery stores or clothing shops and selling the goods over the border for example is probably a hassle

Glad the criminal justice system is working as a deterrent for your useless ass

Is that really it? I thought drug dealers made more money

Alright guys I'm going to give you a simple tutorial on how to come up with ideas and business ideas in particular:

1. Make a list of all the groups you belong to. I did not say hobbies but groups, for example we are all in the group of Veeky Forums users. ( crypto-enthusiast, math enthusiast/student, comp sci enthusiast/student, sneaker enthusiast)
2. After you made that list, make sure you remove the groups that are too broad ( money lover) or too narrow.
3. Now make a list of things you like about you belonging to those groups, things that attract you.
4. While you're making the previous list, I want you to make a same list of all the things that you don't like, are too complicated, wish they could work better or wish they could exist within that group.
5. Make sure you find multiple ones for each group, 10 at least.
6. After sitting on it and thinking a little, you should have reduced that step 4 list . Remove ideas that are too technically hard, that are too expensive for you to implement, ideas that have been tried often and failed for good reasons and very importantly ideas that cannot be monetized.
7. After a while some ideas will stick with you, research the possibilities of you implementing your idea. Look up on the internet, ask you friends and family what they think about the idea.
8. Start planning the idea some more, but don't be too vocal about it, keep things to yourself. The more you talk about it the more chances you are not going to do it or worse, your idea will get stolen.
9. Now before you start putting your money and time where your mind is, make sure you survey or consult other individuals that are in the group you're acting on, after all they will be your future customers.
10. Start working, start reaching out to get shit done. You'll be motivated because you know about the subject and you want to improve a group you're part of.

Good luck

tips are appreciated, we're all going to make it:
0xC3893aa3F3866449DcbE2F5C241E9Bb9079091d0

>OP didn't email me yet
really shows how much you want to succeed OP