ETP MOON MISSION CONFIRMED

Check recent tweets

AMA tonight on reddit

Shit is going to the fucking moon, Not a drill!!

Pump incoming.

Join for further TA
t.me/AllCryptoSummary

I think a new ATH is imminent

>I think a new ATH is imminent
nice, let's hope so. i got back in at the bottom of the dip. i think i'll probably take profit if it goes above 100k, but who knows.

you're missing something here.

This is being added to MAJOR exchanges. Getting more and more attention. There is no reason this can't go to $10+

very responsive team.

>n. There is no reason this can't go to $10+
i read people on Veeky Forums say that next week. i suppose i should ride the gains trains until a high price like that. i just figured that i could sell and buy a dip, although i messed up buying the dip on monday and didn't get my order filled until today.

Nice. I was quite conservative and set my buy orders for reentry at a bit over 77k. Wish I'd gone with my initial instinct and set for 71. Either way got my increased stack and ready for it to >100k. Will probably sell as well when that happens but only to buy back in when it dips cos of so many doing same.

Newfag here, how can I mine this? Can I mine this with Nvidia GTX 1050ti and how much can I approximately earn?
I'm looking for some easy shekels.

nevermind, pretty easy actually. Just download the wallet and mine from there.

I sold with the bitfinex news. Will see a huge dip come november. waiting for that to buy back in. honestly this coin is overvalued at the moment but who knows

And just broke 9 again. Well on course for new ATH in next few hours.

I don't think it will be considered overvalued until it's at 15-20, if there's no new updates or partnerships

are you young trader or parroting his tweets?

I might be ;)

you might be a huge faggot. why are you deleting your posts?

what post?

you just lost a follower.

ouch, dont be so mean user.