Daily reminder if you lift solely for women's approval, then you're never going to make it

Daily reminder if you lift solely for women's approval, then you're never going to make it.

In all seriousness though does anyone here lift just to pickup girls. I have a hard time believing somebody would go through something they didn't enjoy just for the sake of getting girls. If you're one of these people, then what keeps you motivated? Do you really want pussy that much?

I will lift up the world like motherfucking Atlas if I get to sniff her butthole.

Guys who lift solely for girls
>don't actually lift, they just shitpost on Veeky Forums
>have just started lifting and will either stop lifting soon or learn to actually enjoy lifting
>are on a cycle but wasting it by not training legs

Lifting earns me the respect of other men, either because they lift too or they're an envious fat fuck.

Women can fuck themselves, I have more impotent fish to fry

They'll leave you anyway for some guy with a bigger dong or more money anyway. Or say "user you spend too much time at the gym, and never give me enough attention anymore."

Or if you give them attention they will leave you anyway because youre always with her and its annoying because she needs space

Checked

I was the second option.
Dropped girls for gains.
The girls will come.
For now, I must eat and lift.

>Checked
Was it autism?

>tfw lifting for men

I did that at first, but then I realised that I enjoyed it.

I also learned that lufting doesn't Cure autism.

It was a crush so yeah same thing.

The only improvement is that a man would be able to lift WITH you. It's still a shitty reason, though, since then you'd stop lifting as soon as you got a good dicking.

Fake tits.

Heterosexual here, also lifting for men.

I really want to be able to post my body in CBTs and have people write mirrin and 'fake natty' and etc etc.

I don't know why I'm so motivated but shit man, I'm motivated.

Not gonna stop until myron status.

I am professionally successful and never had problems with women, so that's not it.

Dude - I lift to be better.

Better with girls, better with other guys too, but especially better with girls.

>In all seriousness though does anyone here lift just to pickup girls. I have a hard time believing somebody would go through something they didn't enjoy just for the sake of getting girls.

you're retarded then, why do you think people work or go to school

A-a-are you s-serious, a-user?

Anyone else lift to look better for themselves? I wanna be able to look at myself one day and just be in awe with how far I've come. Can't wait to cut soon, and then in the coming years blast some gear.

>I have a hard time believing somebody would go through something they didn't enjoy just for the sake of getting girls.
Oh it's worse than that, what do you think the steroid fags inject that shit for? They think they can't ever get a girlfriend otherwise (maybe they can't).
>injecting dangerous chemicals just to attract club sluts
dumb, dumb, dumb.

PROTIP: if you can't get women without having muscles, you can't get women while having muscles

i lift just for the ability to laugh women off when they want me after getting ripped

This.

I lift to look myself in the mirror and not be disgusted anymore. 6'1 manlet 220lbs trying to cut.

Have a professional job and always had a gf and/or multiple woman so that's not the problem. Just want to be better and feel better about myself

Exactly kek. I've been going for 6 months and my sole motivation is to impress girls.

Daily reminder that /r9k/ needs to stay in /r9k/

>checked
>no dubs

Triggered

Can confirm currently sleeping in a garage because of it

>He doesn't lift for Queen and country

Most competitive bodybuilders that I know started lifting for girls at first. Then they later started lifting for themselves. Some people need a reason to start doing something, whether it's as simple as wanting to fuck around with grils/guys, or if it's some other reason.

fuark yea dude, dat narcissism is what fuels me too

>tfw i can't stop looking at myself in the mirror

sup

So fucking close

I lift to increase my health as well as my status, also I enjoy it

I just want other men to respect me.

Is lifting for girls okay if it's only one of several reasons you lift?

Yup.
Thinking of pussy literally helps me hit PRs.

Roll

I lift to pick up hot trannies

Tomboy or Class Rep please, they seem less awful than the others D:

Nerd and rep are only acceptable options. Maybe dumpy can change.

Let's trade... Nerd for Tomboy.

rolling

rollin

Nigga u gay

I lift solely for mens approval.

Nigga, maybe! That hot milf thing weirds me out.

I like girls who act like guys and are muscular but still have feminine features, I'm a mess :/. Sandra Prikker is my semen demon of choice D:

Rollin.....please give me the fatty!

rollerino

Let's go motherfucker! Any of them would be better than the one I had in school

>none

i want to be the little girl

rolling... give me the sloots

Rollin for waifu

> you will never have a qt3.14 dutch girl no matter how many playtes you lift.

Started to lift as a 53 kg 5"5 skelly. My first reason to start lifting was to improve my body and look good. In the beginning i didn't even like to lift, i just did so because i enjoyed seeing those gains. Now i'm at 76 kg 15% bf and what keeps me going is that i actually started enjoying lifting more and more with time, not to mention i can eat big, and lifting helps with everything, mainly stress and not thinking about her.

painfully accurate

Rolling for the slut.

rollan

>dating in the current year

I seriously hope that none of you do this.

I lift partly for girls. But mainly for myself

i am an artist

and i like to literally sculpt my body

unlike you tough i have a real artist education and know the true meaning of beauty in shape

so even if i lift a little my gains are much more important than those of idiots who dont know about real aesthetics but have mass.

that proves nothing, that guy is naturally good looking also easy going and charming

he could have gotten the same amount of hot chicks without lifting a single barbell

rollin

roll

Please tell me this is pasta

i am a gardener

and i like to literally grow my body

unlike you tough i have a real gardener education and know the true meaning of beauty in shape

so even if i lift a little my gains are much more important than those of idiots who dont know about real aesthetics but have mass.

i am a robot

and i like to literally program my body

unlike you tough i have a real robot education and know the true meaning of beauty in shape

Im sorry idiot, but you have stumbled into a fighter of the mind, and no matter how much you insist on being a violence builly, i have read books all my life so i have an armor against idiots. Youre inferior non knowledge powers do nothign to me, so prepare to fight with thoughts or be declared inferiors to me dear sir.

i am a sandwich artist

and i like to literally sculpt my body between 2 pieces of freshly baked bread

unlike you tough i have a real sandwich artist education and know the true meaning of beauty in shape

i think the same as him minus the autism and smugnes, i really lift because i enjoy seeing change in my body

I lift because I want to be a top 0.00001% of humans in physical and mental fitness, academic and social success, and be at the top of the corporate ladder

fuck you wastes of humans who lift for anything other than to be better than everyone else

What if sex is getting boring. What do? Search for a new girlfriend?

>humans in physical and mental fitness, academic and social success, and be at the top of the corporate ladder

show me a picture of an internationally recognized businesman/artist/leader, etc... that has a fit physique

if you find one is the exception

best accomplishment is mental accomplishment

real intelligent people understand that and dedicate all to the mind

oh
im sorry

youre not even near superriornes

you havent even realized that basic

Bang her until you bang something you like. Then bang them both.

if all there is to your relationship is sex then yes dump her right now

Sup Veeky Forums how you been?

Serious question: if I'm drunk at a halloween party and some chick tryna get nasty with me and she's drunk as well, should I bang her or no?

wtf is this

fug user let me stay delusional..that hurt

rollin

Use a fake name and you're golden. My go to Eddie Blake

fuck.... rollin'

cutie pls

pls blonde slut pls.

ayo

unt

tg

My real name is Eddie Blake fuck you.

roll

If you want to get grills just do wrestling/judo and have low bodyfat and maybe roid lmao.

Rolling

What have you done.

I DO IT FOR HIM!

roll

rololooo

rolling 4 sum

Rollan

rolling again cause it was fun

Rollin, rollin.

1 moar time cause y not

rolling

Rollex