I can't find this for less than $50. They never seem to make any sales...

I can't find this for less than $50. They never seem to make any sales. Is it good value for money if you consider it as food (if it makes sense)?

Other urls found in this thread:

myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10530943.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IT IS BEST WHEY

I LIKE THE TASTE (I AM PRETTY SURE THE UNFLAVOURED WHEY IN BULK WILL TASTE LIKE ROTTEN CUM)
IT SEEMS THE MOST POPULAR ONE (I DON'T HAVE TO GAMBLE TO BUY SOME CHEMICAL BULLSHIT)

It works for me brah.

myprotein has great quality whey for not a lot of $. Wait for a sale though (they're all the time) and stock up.

>tfw I am in the uk

Any britbong alternatives?

you don't need it. Think about all the high schoolers. They weren't spending money on any of this shit

forgot, the best gains are 8 hours of sleep. If you take all this shit and you're not getting your sleep, then it's moot

If you have access to Costco, literally wait for their whey to go on sale at 32$ CDN and literally buy 10 of them.
That's what I do

is UK not myprotein's main country?

Costco can give you the giant 90 serving bag for $60

You are right! It's also £20 cheaper than ON.
How is their vanilla/stevia vanilla?
I really like ON french vanilla.

I buy it for 14 Euros a kilo in Holland in a regular drug store. Seems like all the ingredients are kinda the same as most other whey products.

Name of drug store is "kruidvat".

Chocolate or vanilla? Which costco one is better

Value-wise, yes.

73 servings, 24g protein per each serving. Costs around $60
That is around 30g of protein per dollar.
Granted, you can get a $2 can of tuna which has 70g of protein per serving.

But it is more of a convenience issue and a macro watcher.
It is a "supplement" for a reason. You ADD it to the regular food you eat so you can have enough protein for your days worth of macro. Because lets be honest, I get tired of shoving food down my mouth. And when I do, i finish it off with some whey protein, especially after a good workout, that way I know I didnt waste a single strain of muscle's potential due to lack of protein.

It isnt really food.. carbs is like 2g. If you use it for food, it is because you are trying to cut.
If you want food, I would advise buying mass gainer powder as well. That shit has ton of carbs, and can easily replace all your meals. But it costs the same as buying fast food, so might as well buy fast food if you actually like food.
I got it because I need something as emergency incase I dont have any food in my stomach before I go to bed, which is almost everyday. So i take a scoop every night before I go to sleep. Works wonders on putting on mass.

I would suggest eating eggs (microwave for 50 seconds, take out, stir, microwave for 50 more seconds. All this on high). I dont fuck with cooking, so the microwave is my best friend when it comes to food. Id suggest chicken, but i havnt tried microwaving that shit yet, i just get it from outside sources already prepared. Not reliable.

The can of tuna, pretty good. Taste like shit, but good proteins.
Greek yogurt, or skim milk for diary products. Granted greek yogurt is kinda expensive. $3 for 50g of protein when I can get 60g from a cheaper product like tuna or skim milk.

Eggs are by far the cheapest source of protein, gives you good cholesterol that can be turned into testosterone and collects the bad cholesterol from your blood stream. Essential.

Of course, I understand well why it is a supplement and that's how I used it in the past because I can't eat that much regular food.

I eat sardines insstead of tuna and fresh salmon.

This is a great post. Thanx famm.
Do you want any picures? in return I have many.

>impact diet whey
>Beta-Glucans will contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol
>Low carbohydrate and fat content

Is regular whey bad for our cholesterol?

I used to not buy into the whole ON hype, but after opening up my own supp shop and talking to the reps, there's absolutely no doubt that they make the best whey concentrate on the market. They go above and beyond with purity and transparency. Even when people 3rd party test their products, they find MORE grams of protein per scoop than they advertise. You'll also notice that different flavors of their protein will net you a different amount of servings per 5 pounds. Example, a 5lb chocolate will give you like 74 servings while their cookies n cream is like 68 servings or something. Its because they take into account the other fillers that are in each flavor and how it will affect the true servings, all while other companies look over that fact. Now with all that being said, is it worth the price? Well thats up to you. Id say that if you are very picky about calories to grams of protons then sure you can get Gold Standard. But a lot of other brands will give you 20 more calories, 4g of protein less for like 15-20 dollars less so yeah

What do you think of Jarrow's unflavoured whey, I've been using it recently because of all the additives I find in other shit, is it decent?

Jarrow is solid, but in my opinion it just doesn't taste very good. And the texture is very chalky. If you make all your shakes in a blender then you shouldn't have any problems. I'm not a nitpicky bitch, and I can scarf it down, but from a practicality standpoint. I'd prefer my protein shake to taste good, or I wouldn't spend the money I do on it, even for the convenience. So take that as you will. If you give no fucks and can find it cheap by all means. Just a heads up on buying supp though. Try to avoid those discount websites like jetdotcom etc. Those guys often sell counterfeit and expired supplements liquidated from supp shops going under, or they buy off the euro black market.

If you're looking for a solid all natural protein that tastes amazing. Check out nutraleaf

Any ideas on cheap whey ? Doesn't need to be flavor

there is a sale online
5lb + 2 1lb tubs for $99

A lot of people vouch for my protein though I personally haven't tasted it. It is cheap though so check for legit 3rd party tests.

Name brands I personally stay away from are bpi, musclepharm, metabolic, prosupps, body fortress and all the other Wal-Mart/CVS brands.

Best bang for buck are dymatize and Nutrex. I take Nutrex protein because it's cheap, but it's also the best tasting vanilla ive ever had in my life

Anyone have experience with ON natural or my protein whey? I'm not keen on the acesulfame potassium sweetners

ON Natural Vanilla is very bland, which I actually like a lot. Most people complain about supplements not tasting great, but any time I see steady reviews or recommendations of something tasting really good I always find it sickeningly sweet. They recently got "gluten free certified" which came with a price increase and less servings. I switched to Gold Standard French Vanilla but I think that's way too sweet and will be switching back.

ebay
ebay
ebay

I mean shit, it may be 45 bux or even 50. But it sure as hell beats 100 bux at GNC!

Ever since I discovered online shopping, I dont NOTHING in real life. Everything is ebay. Clothes, car parts, supplements, virtually anything lol.

I like jogger pants and I wear dunks, I can easily find a 20 dollar jogger which costs 50 bux in real life, add a nice pair of USED dunks with minimal sole wear, and you can look brand new. Ive gotten a few good used shoes off ebay in GREAT condition.

Any opinion about those guys?

myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10530943.html

I like French vanilla but yes, it is very sweet. After a while it gets old and tastes like eating too much cake.

I wholesale laptops on ebay, feed my kids with that.

Lots of ebay sellers are family men and little guys

I have a 5lb tub that I can't even use because it gives me the shitters :(

I tell you, free shipping and all, ppl need to wake up. Im sure from time to time u will surely find ON supplements under 50 bux. I step into GNC to say hi to the clerk lady and I look at the prices and I just shake my head, ppl are getting bum fucked with those prices.

Stupid shit like 'original price 120$, members price 111$' TF? lmaooooo

Ive gotten so many nice things off ebay. Ebay is a BLESSING.

what animu this?

pretty much this
never buy anything there if it's not at least 30% off
And the quality for buck is great there

They are 30% off now.

at least for laptops, you can find good deals @ auction

I sell notebooks that a website would sell for $500 for $200, and they sell for $100 on auction

Almost everything is in 30% rotation there
If not, its probably going to be soon, sometimes at holidays shit goes down to 50% or 3 for price of 2 (that means 33%)

It's basically their sales strategy

>and talking to the reps, there's absolutely no doubt that they make the best whey concentrate on the market.
>being convinced by IRL shills

Not saying it isn't true but don't take their word for it m8

I'm thinking of buying a tub myself but I'm afraid of my acne returning.

Let me rephrase that. All the reps in the industry too their hat to ON. As I mentioned in the above post, Gaspari was trying to fuck ON over something that was accidentally mislabeled years ago. So they made a big push for protein. Every time they tasted ONe gold standard, they found that it was close to 30g per scoop, even though their label says 24g a scoop. Optimum is owned by glambia, who is the biggest cheese manufacturer and distributor in Europe. They don't have to outsource their whey, which is why the quality is always there. I'm touring their facility in Chicago in a couple weeks actually.

As I mentioned above. I personally don't solely stick to their brand, and I'm currently taking another protein. But to stress the point. Of money's not an issue, then go with ON because they are legit

I ll try this myprotein for a change and $$.
Should I go for stevia vanilla or sucralose vanilla?
Is stevia legit?

I just got 5kg and a shaker for like £37, not bad!

>tfw ordered from MyProtein two weeks ago
>order still has not arrived
>tracking doesn't work

>Concerned.jpeg

It's like a 50$ investment for a month... That's under 2$ a day, less than most energy drinks.

What else can you really get a month (or more) supply of for 50$ when you use it each day. You might not even use it each day if you don't workout each day :/.

Both are equally... average.
Mix it in a blender with frozen fruits imo

i mean it's like $56 dollars on amazon, is that extra 6 dollars really a dealbreaker? go pick up cans or some shit

CAN ANYONE BEAT THIS PRICE?

I can. Give me one second.

8lbs more, for $4 more.

>3.53 gbp/lbs
>4.31 usd/lbs
>20g protein per 25g serving or 80% protein by mass

Not being pretentious or anything, I legit want to know if anyone can beat this so I know where to shop during black friday/cyber monday. Canada if possible please.

22LBS for $120CAD, shipped.

21g protein for 30g tho. They have better powders though.

It looks like thats 21g per 30g serving or 15.4 lbs of pure protein (70% mass of the 22lbs total)

It works out to be 7.79$/lbs CAD

I did the math. even if you are buying in bulk, the economy whey is still cheaper $/lbs than isolate or anything higher tier on that website.

You're right. That myprotein deal is the best you can get in Canada right now.

Looking at it now, but how do you get free shipping?

Try the coupon MYSTERY, I just got 35% off, which brings my order total down to $126.

is there any downside to going rawdog?

i've been trying different brands (not US or UK), and I found one that has 26,5g of protein per scoop and it's the cheapest one out there... but it clumps badly. cleaning the shaker is a pain in the ass.

so I'm thinking of just going rawdog with it, always (it tastes better that way, also, which is kind of the opposite of the other brands I've taken before).

on the weekend they had 2 auto deals
>free shipping over 100$ cad
>free 2.2 lbs of impact weigh with any order over 90$ (80% protein by mass)

I also used ebates.ca which has 9% cashback if you order through their website (this shit is shilled hardcore on redflagdeals so I decided to try it out).

In addition ebates had a 2 11lbs bags for the price of 64.50$ coupon (they had a few coupoons not advertised by email or on their site). you can only use 1 manually entered coupon (the ebates one in my case) and i was lucky the weekend had 2 auto deal/coupons. basically I was lucky and stacked up bunch of deals to get it that cheap.

i think their current thing is 40% off. but i think my deal works out to be about 48% off because i have jew blood and hunt for coupons.

well you can use the benchmark:

>5.77 cad/lbs
>3.53 gbp/lbs
>4.31 usd/lbs

calculate the total mass of pure protein for the whole thing and divide it by its price. im in canada so i can't help you with sources for protein. if it clumps use a blender and try adding a bit of milk or something fatty/oily in very small amounts as a solvent. you could also use hot water/hot milk with a blender and just prepare it the night before then shove it in the fridge.

Yup, just checked it all out again, and compared everything I could.

That was the best price you could get. Probably ever. Currently you can get my protein at $6.9/lb and CanadianProtein at $7.7lb/lb of pure protein.

black friday is coming up and apparently they've had 50% off sales before. I had to jump through hoops to get roughly 48% off. according to redflagdeals the ship time is 3 weeks smdh famalamadingdong

I'll make sure to check them out again later on.
How's their unflavored?

It's nice to see other Canadians on here.

first time trying them out. im used to just grabbing whatever costco had but i went full jew and found that costco was like 9 to 12$ per pound or something depending on sales. their flavoured stuff is apparently 10% less protein by mass per serving so people say it's better to just buy unflavoured and grab their flavour drops (i haven't and i won't do this but this advice is shilled all over the internet). desu im just going to bulkbarn and going to blend it with dyi mint hot chocolate powder. its bulking season and i don't care about calories.

The "used" clothes part I wouldn't do. I would rather go to a charity shop for that. The same goes for food, rather order it from a supermarket. But everything else yeah eBay is the way to go if you have time.

Don't do that, it's not nice.

clothes on ebay is like playing russian roulette with half the bullets.

It is a 50/50 chance it'll fit you, and if you are ordering from China, XXL is actually medium. And medium is children size. Like wtf.

You get better chances on Amazon or go directly to the sites you are ordering from to make sure they are legit in distributing good quality clothes that fit and give you a very in-depth description of the tshirts size. Only advantage of online clothes buying is that you can select on exactly what picture you want on it. Pictures youll never see in the stores because they arnt marketing to you in specific.

I got two 5lbs bags of this shit on a great sale. It's been a couple months and I still havent gotten through the first one.

How's this brand? Cheaper than ON