I really do not understand why people still don't get shitcoin price is NOT determined by company revenue, capital, etc...

I really do not understand why people still don't get shitcoin price is NOT determined by company revenue, capital, etc. It is solely based off of investor (speculator) sentiment, people who hold coins gain NOTHING. The only thing that makes the price of 1 shitcoin go up is if someone is willing to pay more for it. Unlike a stock which will increase in price if the companies capital increases.It just fucking baffles my mind whenever I see someone talking about some shit like how ZRX is going to be revolutionary or XLM is partnering with IBM as if the actual news matters and not just the hype.

Even more annoying it just KEEPS FUCKING REPEATING, every single week it's the same shit with a difference coin. And NO ONE EVER FUCKING LEARNS.
This shit does not matter people! That's why DGB can rise 30x because of a shitty minecraft server and dumb competition!
It's not so much of manipulation, but rather people just don't give as much a shit about this "partnership" because people who hold coins gain NOTHING

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wickedlocal.com/massmarkets/2011/10/11/former-massachusetts-securities-regulator-looks-back-on-when-apple-stock-was-banned-in-boston/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cry me a river nocoiner

>It's not so much of manipulation, but rather people just don't give as much a shit about this "partnership" because people who hold coins gain NOTHING

Thats why you sold NEO for 3 dollars and ETH at 5 dollars right?

>he's STILL rationalizing his digibyte losses
holy fuck I think that shitcoin really messed some people up guys.

Lol same applies to shit companies like Apple.
Apple is more worth than Microsoft for example despite having 1/5 of its employees etc

and are those NOT bubbles? only NEO, by generating gas, incentives people to hold the shitcoin
but that at least somebody has an incentive to hold a stock in company X
>implying I bought DGB
I have had coins and it made me realize I am not benefitted in anyway by holding them

this girl is really fucking ugly looking

idk why

It's because some shit coins might recover but that one won't.

Not really, look at cash flows, cash on hand, assets etc

Hint: apple has more than a quarter tril cash

And they said they willnot touch this money

Wow

Figuring out what news causes hype is difficult. Kore coin being used in South America? Who gives a fuck.

1st blood partners with Purse? Shit thats a 2x.

Apple has a p/e of 18 and microsoft has a p/e of 28

Do you not grasp how apple is not only a superior company but also a better value?

I'm confused as to what point you're trying to make

>people who hold coins gain NOTHING
Sounds like somebody needs some sweet quarterly ASTRO dividends

>Kamodo routinely atomic swaps-big fuckin whoop

>vertcoin does 1 atomic swap test - 2.5x.

eBoost 120 billion dollar consortium and currency adoption- yawn.

>lumens - tested by IBM - 3x

>Quantum - Blockchain satellites launched into space making them - who cares

>NXC- early release blockchain video game - 2.5x.

>Storj-Kim dotcom partnership- meh.

>eBoost - Lavar Ball partnership - 2.5x

This.
Fucking hype is retarded as fuck

>op

>baffle
It just trucking baffles my mind that some people still don't understand that to have winner you need loser, if you educated loser to be winner, you win less money.

>Unlike a stock which will increase in price if the companies capital increases.
I doubt it

This is objective wrong, by all means.

blogs.wickedlocal.com/massmarkets/2011/10/11/former-massachusetts-securities-regulator-looks-back-on-when-apple-stock-was-banned-in-boston/

>back at the time of Appleā€™s IPO in December 1980, the state of Massachusetts actually banned the sale of Apple stock because it was deemed to be too risky for investors.