He killed Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KK-0DbOG3zk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3997295/
youtube.com/watch?v=7TFuZBXxsf4
youtube.com/watch?v=0grTe8VTTkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Europe died when it abandoned Christ.

There is no Europe without Catholic Christendom defining themselves in separation from the schismatics and Mohammedans and therefore there is no Europe without Christ.

>there's no Europe without alien Jewish beliefs
What did he mean by this?

Jesus did nothing wrong. He sought to give hope to a miserably oppressed people and never imagined that his cult would spread beyond Judea.

Constantine killed Europe when he used his conversion of the Roman empire to Christianity as a political tool to strip his enemies of legitimacy and power.

Christianity unironically saved Europe

Except the Romans were far more focused on the luxury and wealth of Asia than on anything remotely resembling Europe. Give your late Imperial Roman the choice between Milan and Antioch, they'd take Antioch every time.

>Catholic

Whats wrong with migrants as long as theyre Christian?

Show me where Europe as a more or less complete cultural entity and not just a landmass exists before Catholicism.

>Whats wrong with migrants
They alter the race and therefore the culture.

Migrants don't alter shit, not to mention that the majority of them are sent back to where they came from or put to work under slave-like conditions. The majority of those people are trafficked and treated like cattle.

No, nuclear bombs killed Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and even they rebuilt in less then half a century. A dude from the desert using cannabis didn't hurt Europe at all.

>Migrants don't alter shit
Wrong.

>the majority of them are sent back
I wish.

No shit a failed apocalyptic cult leader and vagabond didn't hurt Europe. It was the church and its universalist egalitarian ideology.

Ok what if they're Christian?

Lol, the majority of these migrants are brought over thanks to mafiosos who traffick them here and make deals with port authorities to bring them in. They thenhave them work out in deserted country-sides picking vegetables and doing other menial labor type shit for a pittance of a wage, if they even get paid. That or they work as street vendors selling cheap crap. These migrants unironically live a better life in their war-torn countries than they do here.

Honestly, it doesn't matter. Europe is about nations and peoples, not theology.

There's no more war in Syria and Iraq. When are the "refugees" leaving? I'm waiting.

Just for the record Ghengis Kahn used the erb' man as well. Not sure which man has more kills/deaths attributed to him though.

When the Turks went to Germany in the 80s they were called guest workers. They never left to this day.
>These migrants unironically live a better life in their war-torn countries than they do here.
LMAO you're either clueless or a troll. Goodbye.

The color of one's skin doesn't matter as long as he follows the will of God. I'd take an Arab Christian Europe over a White atheist Europe anyday

They're not Christian. Over 90% of them are Muslim, the only religion that hates Christians more than C*tholicism

Under a fucking recruitment program. Not being trafficked over there you dickhead.

Thing is, it does. You can virtue signal to your imaginary god that you would take an Arab Christian or whatever, and that doesn't mean shit because you're talking out of your ass anyway, but we're not talking about individuals, but replacement level migration you dumb fuck. And if you think Europe or North America will be the same if you substitute the people that built it with "based" Christian third worlders, well then you're a fucking dumb. But we already knew that didn't we?

Eat a dick you fucking troll.

>He's a pr*t

Whats wrong with Christian third-worlders? As long as they follow Christian values they should be fine :)

Europe did not exist as a concept until the advent of Christianity. This is a historical fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=KK-0DbOG3zk

>Christian Europe goes through 1500 years of being an unparallelled world power, only ending when Europeans discard their Christian faith and turn to atheism
>"It wuz Jesus fault"
Dumbass. Everything that made European nations great was tied directly to Christianity. They were nothing but barbarian tribes no better than african niggers before Christianity and they're reverting back to that state without it

I'm entirely convinced that nearly every Veeky Forums Odinist was a New Atheist in 2007, and only steered towards heathenism after watching Varg.

The spread of atheism was a reaction to cultural failures related to Christianity though, albeit an unhelpful one

I fucking despise potheads

Amen.

>The spread of atheism was a reaction to cultural failures related to Christianity though
Correction, it was a reaction to the cultural failures related to the spread of PROTESTANTISM. American Protestants who started the whole myth of religion vs science with their attacks on evolution and the age of the Earth provided the best strawman atheists ever could've hoped for. American Christianity is a hollowed out shell filled with bullshit like prosperity theology in place of the actual underpinnings that the Catholic and Orthodox churches are built on.

To this day there are still people who equate all Christians with YECs and Ken Ham.

How does race have any intrinsic value so long as there's Christianity and civic identity to hold together the fabric of Western civilization? The West is sick because of cultural Marxism and postmodernism, not because of superficial phenotypical differences.

Rome was a multi-ethnic empire that lasted centuries through cultural assimilation.

well retard fuck i got news for you
you have a little thing inside your body called the
>Endocannabinoid system
it runs essentially parrarlel and is arguably as important as your nervous system
humanity evolved alongside cannabis symbiotically in such a way our body is hardwired for its use
if you dont use pot you are LITERALLY subhuman

The endocannabinoid system relies on specific endocannabinoids that THE BODY PRODUCES, you dipshit. Cannabis fucks with them, which is why you get high.

I'm pretty sure you're just taking wewuz propaganda and replacing all the mentions of 'melanin' with 'endocannabinoid system'.

>body produces endoncannabinoids
no it doesnt you retarded dipshit and thats why you need it in your system

one of the "soft" "drugs" responsible for our evolution as the dominant species in general and the only reason we've been halted so much is because of deadshits like you, in short, get off my celestial body

>Endocannabinoids and their receptors are found throughout the body: in the brain, organs, connective tissues, glands, and immune cells. With its complex actions in our immune system, nervous system, and virtually all of the body's organs, the endocannabinoids are literally a bridge between body and mind.Nov 1, 2013
>Getting High on the Endocannabinoid System - NCBI - NIH
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3997295/

mfw instead when i get you dipshits and rene fucknig descartes propagating literal mind-body splitsophrenia

you were thinking of dmt but anyway

also the guy was making up shit to keep a roof over his head, completely funded by "the church", part of the academic-financial complex

>He killed Europe

You did it to yourselves. Willing to murder anyone and everyone except priests dictating murders left and right - and yet not one of them has once produced a shred of evidence they work for any gods.

youtube.com/watch?v=7TFuZBXxsf4

>post
>hidden

This is like a parody. How much kush does your average pagan/heathen smoke on a weekly basis?

Not him, but this is probably the most delusional thing I've read in my half decade of shitposting here.

>How much kush does your average pagan/heathen smoke on a weekly basis?

No parody - learn or don't learn, idgaf - only way off this planet is death.

youtube.com/watch?v=0grTe8VTTkk

That doesn't mean a europe wouldn't have existed without them, stop pretending like your stupid religion is somehow special. It's not.