I'm poor as fuck. What will happen if I eat eggs only for 2 weeks...

I'm poor as fuck. What will happen if I eat eggs only for 2 weeks. It's only been a few days and my anus is begging for forgiveness.

Your cholesterol will be through the roof, which increases your chance of a heart attack among other drawbacks. Not worth it.

Eggs aren't the cheapest food... why would you only eat eggs dipshit

eggs are dietary cholesterol you nimrod

lentils and white rice would be better OP. you might even be able to throw in a seasoning packet.

Stop it memester

you will turn into a chicken senpai

You can get 18 eggs for 1 dollar at walmart

So would you say 1$ for 18eggs is the standard american price or would that me some mega sale that happens like once a year ?

Dude literally steal food, it's so fucking easy

half of what I get in food each week is stolen, you think I'm gonna fork out $7 for a kg of broccoli? Get fucked lmao

Fucking this. Dine and dash is a real thing. Easy as fuck to do. Whenever you done eating, order desert and while they are gone you just slip out the door.

That's been the standard price for over a year at walmart . Sometimes it's a little higher ,like $1.07, sometimes lower . I just went shopping yesterday and I got 18 for 88 cents

why tf is murica 3x lower food prices than canada

That egg is horrifically overcooked

Because muh free market . And walmart is about the cheapest food you can get , maybe except for bulk buying at Sam's Club .

I live in the mid west, tends to be cheaper than in the cities

you can get more calories and nutrition from bulk dried beans for cheaper

standard

I'm surprised this is mind blowing to you. Canada cost of living is much higher than the states.

Even chicken breast is close to 3x more.

>It's only been a few days and my anus is begging for forgiveness.

Does this mean that you're getting diarrhea shit? I hope you realize that if you get diarrhea, it means that you're not digesting properly (since you're shitting the stuff out too quickly). Hence, you're not getting the nutrients you think you'd be getting from the food you eat.

how to steal from grocery store?

or it could just be getting a little old

Right it's still way too high.
18 eggs at costco is about 4.50$ CDN

I always steal cat food from the grocery store
Like I'll grab a bigass 10kg bag and put it at the very bottom of the shopping cart (undernearth the main cargo).
I still pay for all my food, but I always "forget" to pay for the cat food :^)

Eat only three egg yokes a week, egg whites the rest.

Literally pocket that shit

If there are self-serve checkouts then you can pretty much steal most of the shit and no one will know

Protip: you don't ACTUALLY have to put down $11 a kg mushrooms as mushrooms, put them down as carrots and there you go, you're paying $2 instead of $11

This will happen:

Lol faggot get our our level. We pay 6 aud for a 12 pack

>free market
>massive subsidies

Pick one

Massive subsidies and a lower average wage.

Double subsidies really, in walmarts case. They're so cheap half their workforce is on government aid.

nope

By trapping farmers into essential slavery, mass producing corn to cheaply feed their chickens, and mass producing chickens at such an insane speed that it doesn't matter how many die from poor nutrition or overcrowding.

>that fucking hand
Disgusting

there are sometimes store workers at self checkouts but it's pretty easy to get around them. i always buy some cheap small stuff then grab it and put it under big shit and slide it over so they think i'm actually scanning the expensive shit.

sometimes i walk around store and i eat or drink as much as i can before going to checkout.

it's not easy being poor, but fuck it. i don't have a choice.

Fuck you. I'm a laborer. My hands are stained by grease and dirt. I go-jo everytime I take a break.

I never care at all what the workers who mind the self-serve checkouts are doing, I've literally stolen shit in the most unabashed way with them hovering right behind me, and hell, even right next to cops before and I've never gotten caught, but then again I doubt anyone really cares, I mean, are you gonna pull up some random guy for putting down mushrooms as carrots? Most likely not, and I doubt most of the time they're reading what's on screen and avidly checking what you're actually putting into the bag while also minding the 9 other people all buying shit at the same time

I actually do that covering the small things with the big things too. Sometimes I'll put like a couple of packs of gum or some chocolate bars under something like a loaf of bread or carton of eggs and just chuck the whole thing in once I'm done

O o o o reillyyyyy

Autoparts

Eggues are the best bro, but i wouldnt overdo it with them for an extended period of time.

Eating only one thing probably isn't healthy, but eggs aren't the worst choice.

Throw some greens in there like celery and get some fiber. (This is probably why you're butthurt.)

Enjoy your fucked up arteries.

Confirmed for never doing a hard days work

Man yours look heaps clean compared to mine at the moment, black as fuck. What type of labour do you do?

Heard of "You are what you eat"? That's right, you should eat only human.

I got 108 large eggs for $3 on sale last week. Usual price is $1.50 per 18. Thank you based American farmers.

I uh... Eat a lot of eggs.

Dont you have to pay with credit card?

You will start to absolutely despise eggs.

>$7 for a kilo of brocolli
Fucking hell lads, us Britbongs can get for £1.20 easy.

Op oats are the bulking choice for a reason and they're dirt cheap. I cook one part oats to 1 part milk and 1.5 parts water for 10 minutes. Sets me back £3 a week max.

Where you from brother? I'm an iowa boy myself

Automation at a Honda plant.