Time to strap in for Mars Mission

tradingview.com/chart/XLMBTC/YhhBD5jJ-XLM-STR-stellar-lumen-symmetrcal-triangle/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/nullstyle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DO NOT CLICK

I JUST LOST ALL MY LUMENS

WHAT THE FUCK

I'm looking at the trends

Most of the whales are prepared to sell at 950-1000+

good, thats where i have my sell orders too, had one yesterday at 850 and boy did it sell right at the top hahahaha

But you don't own any Lumens, you're a link cuck..

learned from antshares to stop playing this shit shortterm

holding for at least 3 weeks. I looked into this thing hard, there is not a single red flag I can find. Devs know what they're doing. Commit messages are detailed. Tech is legit.

This is it boys. This is where you make your lambo dreams come true.

Bet hard.

can we hit 800 again

MY FUCKING LUMENS ARE GONE HOLY SHIT DON'T CLICK THIS LINK ITS A SCRIPT THAT REDIRECTS YOU TO ETHERDELTA AND FUCKING STEALS YOUR FUCKING LUMENS HOLY FUCK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JUST LOST 200K LUMEN.

WHAT
THE
FUCK

FUCK YOU OP

with all your research you overlook the biggest flags: this is crypto and nothing is logical and this thing has BILLIONS of circulating cap.

FUDY LINKIES

>STEALS YOUR FUCKING LUMENS
>From Ether Delta

But antshare's price just keeps going down, what do you mean playing ahort term?

compare it to ripple, look at the market caps.

A lot of people dipped out of ANS when it was stuck at $5-$13 when they should have held on and waited for normies to learn about the currency.

Same shit here. Wait for normies to get it. Won't be overnight.

why use this instead of ripple?

reddit.com/user/nullstyle

this is one of the devs working at stellar

if reading his comment history doesn't entirely convince you that this currency is seriously mooning within the next few months, you don't deserve to have money.

IT WAS JUST FUD SO I COULD BUY LOWER

HAHAHA

Some flaming shitlib=mooning?

I don't get it

He's a conservative.

I don't consider that as flaming, he writes his arguments well.

It was created by one of the ripple devs as a fork/improvement

nipple

CHOO CHOO WE TAKING OFF BOIS