What language did the Crusaders speak?

What language did the Crusaders speak?

Depends on where they were from, could have been medieval french, german etc

Franko

Crusadish

Frankish.

The vast majority were French weren't they?

Latin and whatever peasant speak they had for native language.

>Be Crusader
>Take Jerusalem
>Loot it to shit and act like a total nigger
>Be dirty Saracen
>Take Jerusalem
>No looting
>Provide safe passage to Christians and promise safety of Christians pilgrims
>Do this not for the kindness in your heart but just to double humiliate Crusaders.

French

Ranked by order of importance

Antioch: Italian > French > Provençal
Cyprus: French > Italian
Edessa: French > Italian
Jerusalem: French > Provençal > Italian
Latin Empire : French > Italian
Morea : Italian > French
Tripoli: Provençal > French > Italian

Stop watching Kingdom of Heaven and read some real history. Saladin only allowed safe passage to those that could pay their own ransom; those that couldn't were enslaved, and one Muslim chronicler described gleefully how many Christian women were raped by the Muslim soldiers.

modern english

french and forms of it. italian too perhaps.

Were they Latin Christians or local Christians? I need to know for fapping purposes

This.

Most of the crusaders living in the Levantine region were Poulains. They were born of mixed marriages from crusaders from France/Europe and local women like Armenians.

So like the sluts that fucked with Nazis during the Vichy rule? They deserve worse than rape.

Source or it didn't happen, most sources agree that no ransom was paid, and I never watched Kingdom of Heaven

It's not as simple since armenians were christians and not muslims, and these were weddings who span accross decades and not simple fucking.
But I bet that you are an american.

Bad guess, I'm not a 56%

Probably spoke Old French, or some dialect.

>not as simple since
>weddings who span accross decades
Well, you're definitely not American.

Obviously. You clealry have a love of goat-fucking based on how triggered the idea of middle-eastern women being SANCTIFIED by crusader cock made you.

English. ALL OF THEM.