He killed people

He killed people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FLUzf9H10c
thedailybanter.com/2014/05/report-mass-murderer-elliot-rodger-never-diagnosed-autism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is part of history so he belongs here, unlike you.

>implying roasties are people

Yes.

But he didn't do it twenty five or more years ago.

He didn’t kill roasties, he killed his nerdy incel roommates

i'm gonna do something nice for you and try to rescue your dogshit of a thread.

anons, is there a historical precedent for the incel problem?

is the bitterness, hatred and pathological self esteem problems of the permavirgins we're seeing right now, people like Rodgers and a few others, a problem that fits any previously established psychological framework? These men clearly hold an extreme position of absolute scorn for the female gender yet are unable to cope with their ability to mate with it, which they see as a right, and as a requirement to validate their beings. Their obsession not only with sex, as they do not wish to simply visit a whore, but with the accomplishment of the sexual conquest, is unhealthy to the extreme, how do we reason with them? how do we introduce someone with this mindset to a higher meaning and self-actualization?

>5'9
manlet

the dude was autistic and the state missed it

To inform millions about the plight of incels.

he wasn't just autistic, Elliot Rodgers was the perfect storm of incredibly poor and abusive parenting, latent mental issues and a vain, soulless and materialistic environment

youtube.com/watch?v=4FLUzf9H10c

Elliot wasn't just the king of the incels, his whole world view was so fucked up, his narcissism, his entitlement, his jealousy and hate was such a concoction that only said particular environment could create, but he embodies a laundry list of problems with the modern world, the way it's raising children and the roles it's giving men.

honestly, not studying Elliot Rodgers' case is not understanding what's wrong with the west today.

"Ze" killed people.

Quality post btw.

This... Is pretty tragic shit...
Happas were a mistake.
Divorce was a mistake.

Nah. That guy is overstating things more then a little. That dude's problem was schizophrenia and other mental problems first and foremost. All the other shit is trivial in comparison to having a brain that isn't working right.

How was he schizophrenic?

While I'm not entirely sure about the reliability of the source here it seems convincing enough to me.

thedailybanter.com/2014/05/report-mass-murderer-elliot-rodger-never-diagnosed-autism/

This part in particular points towards schizo.

>>Again, I'm not remotely qualified to diagnose anyone with anything, but I am qualified to report the fact that Elliot Rodger was prescribed a medication used to treat paranoid schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder, and that sociopathy, the symptoms of which Rodger's own manifesto checks nearly every box

>>a medication used to treat paranoid schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder,
I mean he obviously had other problems too, but they don't give you those sorts of medications if all your dogs are barking as it were.

Incels exist because women are no longer traded as property via marriage.

This faggot just needed Coach Corey Wayne but if course arrogance is the best way to find a mate, fucking virgins.

Antipsychotics are given in low doses as a sleep aide or as an anxiolytic. There is no way Elliot was an actual schizophrenic.

To give millions of laughs

Not quite, that in combination with the modern world having no real effective way to counter increasing amounts of isolation and the illegality of prostitution in certain places is what creates incels. Remove one or the other(or even better, both) and the problem goes away.

You don't, just accept the fact that these people are occasionally going to go on a rampage and prepare yourself accordingly as best as you can.

>illegality of prostitution
lol anywhere where prostitution is illegal it is only de jure illegal and de facto allowed

any man that wants to see a prostitute sees one with near impunity, more people still get arrested for minor amounts of marijuana than they do for visiting prostitutes

Elliot and millions other like him exist because the patriarchy was dismantled and women are allowed, entitled, and encouraged to only fuck chad

The "problem" is the extreme rationalization those people tend to do united with American culture

Many philosophers in the past said similar things to women but of course didn't decide to go on a rampage

Also the lack of war, maybe?

Yeah but isolated types don't know this shit though. It's not just one or the other, it's a combination of the two things that leads to the problem.

>>women are allowed, entitled, and encouraged to only fuck chad
This is true to some extent in that few people are willing to tell women to lower their standards, but it is gradually changing.

If you read Elliot's manifesto you would know he didn't want to visit a prostitute (nor should he). Incels are the result of the destruction of marriage and feminism. This is the bed feminism made for western civilization. Enjoy yourselves when Islam takes over (and they most certainly will take over through sheer fecundity alone) we won't shed a tear for you at all, we will be given wives as you roasties are dragged through the town square and spat on.

>we won't shed a tear for you at all, we will be given wives as you roasties are dragged through the town square and spat on
Basically soumission in a few words

Aren't you supposed to be dead Elliot?

>has everything, cars, tons of money
>is actually decent looking, people uglier than him fuck regularly
>STILL can't score
Fuck this little fag and anyone who admire him unironically. The guy lived life on easy mode, it's his own fault for being such a spoiled incompetent piece of shit.

Wow, his life was kino as fuck. Literally the virgin sociopath and he was an autistic retard on top of it. Too bad cuck and soyim weren't popular around his inevitable rampage, those emails would have been hilarious.
>Peter, you're a numale soyboy cuck desu senpai baka
>With love, elliot
God, I would love to just beat the fuck out of this kid. I heard he posted on Veeky Forums, I hope I called him a little faggot and had a hand in all of this. So satisfying how the woman hater was a mommas boy, the cognitive dissonance is intoxicating. Truly, the ultimate fedora. From pouring drinks on peoples head to murdering some guys, this queer was a failure through and through. Did he at least rape someone? That kill count was pathetic.

He's ugly user...

Dude, he had mental problems. Chicks can smell that shit a mile away. You're not living life on easy mode when you're some kind of crazy.

It's a Catch 22 innit? People who go on shooting sprees are incompetent whackos, but to actually get to Carmageddon levels you'd be smart enough not to do it in the first place.