Open a chips bag because I thought I could treat myself with a couple of chips after a week of dieting

>open a chips bag because I thought I could treat myself with a couple of chips after a week of dieting
>start watching YouTube videos while eating
>go into autopilot mode and eat the whole 400g back in 30 minutes
>there were 2100 calories in the bag
>mfw

I hate myself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RudZMKI3D_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cheat meal. enjoy your pump on the next training.

Last time I slipped like this I ended up with a huge hemorrhoid in my asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=RudZMKI3D_M

>order like 3kg of pb from amazon
>open the tub to eat like 100g
>eat the entire 1kg tub during the movie
>get stomach ache
>realize i just ate around 6000 calories in addition to over 2000 from previous meals
>my daily goal is 3500
>fuck it, doesn't matter
>continue like nothing happened

stop being so obsessed with what you eat. 1 cheat day won't change shit if you look at your diet on weekly or even monthly basis.

Just keep at it. This is my third cut and it gets easier and easier every time. The first time around I used to break and slam down 5kcal or so in one sitting once or twice a month. Now when I slip up I'm still under 2kcal for the day, but half of it is pizza or something.

Here is nonburgerland an average bag has 500 cals

Stay fat murica

Are they as salty as you are?

OP here, I'm from Finland you fuckin nigger

One cheatday a week wont really matter too much if you keep it solid the rest of the week.
I eat 1500 - 1800 calories per day, except for saturdays, which is my cheatday. Still losing weight at a steady rate.

wait, did you eat lead

Damn son

weakness at its finest.

minor slips make way for bigger slips and more frequent slips.

you should feel bad about what you have done

vitun läski sami :D ylläri että samanlainen juntti joka ostaa jotain helvetin taffel sipsuja 350g MEGAPUSSIN imee autopilotilla sitä moskaa :D hyi helvetti mitä jos jättäsit ne paskat kaupan hyllylle seuraavan kerran

I generally eat at or just above maintenance on cheat days, don't know how people can be very careful 6 days a week and just turn it off for a day.

I have cheat days but even then I'm still super conscious about what I'm eating, and feel like shit if I eat excess.

>cheat once a week

lmao fucking fatty, enjoy your fucked up hormone profile

people who follow strict diets 24/7 usually fail the hardest. cheat meals/days keep you sane

yeah for me a cheat day means either slacking on macros while sticking to calories or eating something like a 500kcal treat while only making up 300kcal room for it etc.

I'm pretty sure these "cheat once a week" idiots
A. can't cook for shit if they need to cheat once a week
B. are the younger male verson of those office women who eat a salad for lunch so they "deserve" a pint of ice cream later on
simply not true. people who follow meme diets like "only raw vegetables" or "only 1000kcal a day" will surely fail but eating well prepared home cooked food with good macros and good taste leaving you in a constant caloric deficit without hunger is BY FAR better and easier to keep up than suffering for 6 days telling yourself it will be ok once friday comes and you can cheat again.

if you're dieting properly you don't even feel an urge to cheat. that's the easiest wy to stay sane.

Mirin potato bulk OP

i don't even plan cheat days, they come to me. if i'm out with friends and we stop by burger joint i'll have one with a beer. i'm not a retard thinking my entire cut has gone to waste because of 1 meal.

>get paper towel
>measure out serving size and put it on said towel
>close bag and put it away
>have a reasonable portion of chips

There you go, OP. For next time.

>i'm not a retard thinking my entire cut has gone to waste because of 1 meal
well of course people who give up because of one relapse are the dumbest of them all but that doesn't mean turning down the burger and beer wouldn't have sped up your cut

kek

I eat some hard candy nearly every day even on a cut but I keep the bag in the kitchen and just grab one or two at a time so I need to get up to get more (one candy lasts like 10 minutes so it's not like one chip).

This way I avoid the "eating without thinking" that often happens while sitting on PC and also I enjoy it more because it's a whole thing walking over to get one instead of just mindlessly consuming more.

I eat candy every day and it rarely adds more than 50kcal to my daily calories.

just buy a shitload of sugarless gum on amazon. it's pretty cheap and should last your for a year

but it tastes like shit. I actually like the taste of the candy I eat. it's my favourite candy.

How can you be so much of a fatass that you enjoy eating more than sleeping, playing videogames or fapping/having sex? I'll never understand why people binge eat shit.

Kek

I will.

all those things are better with food. ohh man sleep after a heavy meal... eating pizza while playing video games... and having a fucking burrito after fucking really hits the spot.

Just don't eat tomorrow fgt.

Fatties gonna fat

/thread

>400g bags
what the atual fuck, show pictures. King size in my country is 200g.

not OP but the shitty local brands do sell 350g bags of their most popular chips in Finland. I'm don't know about 400g because I never buy any but I wouldn't be surprised.

>treat yourself with junk food while trying to lose weight

if you keep thinking of unhealthy food as a reward you'll never keep the weight off.

PERKELE

I don't know why all these pictures look like the 90s

made me think

>megapussi

b0ss pls

hmm

me on the left

>go into autopilot mode

this is the worst

its so comfy though

i find i cant even enjoy food without something comfy to watch now

Scooby dropping the nukes