Cut motivation for fatties

list good things about losing weight. I'll start

1. not sweating because of sudden temperature changes. can wear the same jacket indoors and outdoors.

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/295914.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not being fat

Being able to take your shirt off withouth feeling uncomfortable

depends on how fat you were

everyone knows the obvious like not hiding from mirrors or girls smiling but I was thinking of the more obscure sounding day to day ones that only (former) fatties know

2. not having to bend around your knee when tying shoelaces

Not having to awkwardly squeeze by people to get through (movie theater, airplane, etc)

Trying on new pants, you don't get stuck at your giant ass anymore

General maneuverability issues are conquered

Not pulling my shirt away from my belly to reposition the shirt to be flat

Sorry it's hard to remain in that same weird tense

Lost 20 lbs
This kills the sleep apnea
this kills the chub rub
One day soon I hope to retake the jawline
And demolish man tit mountains
>Skip breakfast for coffee
>Lowish carb, broccoli fine, no bread

why would you skip breakfast?

Intermittent fasting.
They say an 8 hour eating window is good for liver health, fat loss, and for me if i don't have that first kip of the day but do have coffee I stay mostly unhungry till like one, so I need less cals.

whatever works for you I guess.
I feel like shit in a few hours unless I get a good breakfast.

That's because your body is so used to being fed all the time using sugar for energy.
Before modern excess there wasn't the food time or ability to eat all day, and sometimes you went days without food.
Fasting even two days a week has been shown mad healthy and is natural.
Also good for mental gains as is any act of using your will to do something you don't feel like doing, be it hit the gym when tired or take a cold shower.

I've never gotten used to eating sugar in excess nor do I do it now. Eating breakfast doesn't mean eating chocolate poofy poffs.
> there wasn't the food time or ability to eat all day
Eating breakfast != eating all the time
>Fasting even two days a week has been shown mad healthy and is natural.
There is way more actual science out there proving the importance of a good breakfast.

I'm afraid your data is old memes sold by cereal companies, and dates back to when eggs were bad for you medicalnewstoday.com/articles/295914.php
Better cholesterol insulin resistance and blood pressure

Or maybe it's the fact that it's much easier to think and act and be productive when well fed and has nothing to do with cereal ads.

That feeling of being...light. like the opplsite of bloated. Lost 50 pounds in 2 months and i feel like a new man. Energy all day, less stressed and aggravated.

You seem more concerned with being right on the internet than refuting any points in the article, or advancing ideas of your own besides, "I don't like being hungry"
Ignore my facts if you like, good day sir.

Maybe not really good things, but two weird things I didn't think about before losing weight:

Alcohol tolerance went way down, now I get smashed in like half the time

Swimming actually got harder because no more excess amounts of lard to keep me afloat without trying.

Its a weird kind of feel

>good day sir
why do people say this
is it because they think when they say this they instantly win or something
it's the slightly more verbose equivalent of the "kthxbye" of years past

>They say
who?

Since when did posting reaction pics and getting dubs replace actual rhetoric and points in debate?

>not having to bend around your knee when tying shoelaces

Kek.

it's a good feel brah
>comfy

Being able to feel/see random bones got me famalam.

>buying new clothes since lost weight
>trying one a cute low-cut shirt I would have never though of buying before
>actually see collarbones in the mirror
>Must be weird lighting of the fitting room, this cant be right
>touch them to see if this is real life
>oh shit it is
>Stare at myself for a good 5 more minutes and start tearing up
>buy the shirt

That's the first times I ever went clothes shopping and didn't hate myself. Same thing happened when I went swimsuit shopping and could see my hip bones and feel my rib cage. It feels like you're in a whole new body.

Intermittent fastings only real benefit is helping people to maintain their caloric deficit.

The eating pattern is more maintainable for some than others.

"They" have not proved otherwise in studies.

it's a sign of autism. that's why I didn't bother replying

Kinobody

Kinobody is a narcissistic dipshit

Being able to see your dick without leaning forward
Being able to wipe your ass comfortably

What? My collar bones stuck out back at 290lbs...

See

Wearing a bikini unselfconsciously
Not getting winded on the stairs
'One size fits all' fits loosely and looks cute
Cheat meals don't worry me anymore
Feeling petite even though I'm tall for a woman

That bone feeling is what keeps me going.
Told a friend that is also losing weight and he chuckled, saying careful I don't go full skeleton.

I think I'm gonna dress up as a skeleton this Halloween

Most I weighed was 210 at 5'9" bu they weren't super obvious till 170lbs.

Idk different fat distribution genetics. Some fatties even use contouring makeup to fix it, see pic related.

>someone asks what I weigh during a conversation about my turn toward fitness
>tell them honestly without hesitation
Feels fucking good.

>good day sir
Basically lets you signal your faggotry. It's like the gay earring but for the internet.

Uh...
I can do advanced calisthenics stuff, have increased endurance because less mass means less energy to use to get from a-b and have no problem with being hungry.

I can almost see my six pack....
That's about it actually.

> Plant good day seed
> Harvest more (you)S from a single post than you got this week

I had huge traps and man tits so it stretched the skin against my collar bone.

Yesterday when I was taking a shit, I looked down and realize I was able to see the connection between my waist and tight instead of my belly that I couldn't for years.
Made me kek really hard, felt good man.

Also, I was able to wear a lot of clothes that I couldn't anymore for a small window, now they are too big.

How many of you have loose skin.

I've lost 110lbs, but I only have it on my arms and inner thighs. I haven't been lifting much though.

lost 60lbs over a year, have none

I fucking hate this.
Have lost 21kg and went from All clothes too small -> all clothes fit -> all clothes too big

Still feels good and will keep going

not yet badly but I'm starting to see signs of it and I've got plenty left to lose

I lost 85lbs from 275 to 190 at 6'. Don't have much at all, a tiny bit on my stomach. I lost the weight slowly over 16 months. Lifting the whole time, lots of water, and put vitamin e lotion on my whole body daily after I shower.

Don't know if any of it helped or it was just genetics, but it's not nearly as bad as progress pics I've seen online.

iktf bro, since I work only as home office I don't care using these giant shirt and pants, but it's really annoying when I have to go out or go to a meeting, also don't want to buy new clothes because I know the I'm gonna make it.

There is another website that lets you track how many people like your posts, you should try that.

>also don't want to buy new clothes because I know the I'm gonna make it.
I kno rite! Just got to endure these baggy clothes a bit longer. Were all going to make it

itkf walked around for a month in jeans when it was still shorts weather because I didn't want to go buy new shorts since I WILL make it and come spring they wouldn't fit right anyway

I know that feeling user, I have gyno and need surgery my nips are huge and puffy constantly get called names as a joke cuz I'm autism free but it starts to hurt after awhile I'm hoping I won't get scars... If you need to get surgery I prey for your loose skin scars senpai :'(

Genetic factors come into account for people with European heritage; don't benefit due to agricultural advancements early on & Christendom not requiring a prescribed fast for thousands of year. I'm not sure about the other races though I haven't looked into them.

We're ALL gonna make it, brahs!

I have to go from 220 down to about 160 hopefully did you just add cardio or do a strict nutritional deficit?

>good things about losing weight
The surgeon will have easier time fixing my gyno.

I don't even care about gyno and pepperoni nips, my whole body from waist to shoulders is stretch marks

This is a quality post

REEEEEEEEE

MAKEUP SLAGS GO HOME

wew

Some good things? Alright.
>Can defend yourself or run away from altercation easier than fatties
>Have a higher chance of escaping a predatory animal pursuing you
>Thermal insulation moderated by proper blood flow and leaner body
>Less likely to die of hypothermia, smaller target for cold and snow to hit, clothing that properly fits for the weather
>Easier to shop and less expensive than buying xxxl shirts and size 44 jeans
>Disciplined eating habits make shopping for food less expensive because no fast food
>Increased memory retention, alertness, and alleviation of physical and mental illness or diseases such as depression, bad joints, etc
>May one day evolve lats able to glide on air currents successfully
>Being attractive makes getting a job and promotion easier than bring Jabba
>Not mistaken for being a sea dwelling creature or large terrestrial animal

Cons
>You can fit into a trunk easier when kidnapped, overall easier to kidnap in general
>Higher potential to be sexually harassed or assaulted
>People may expect you to lift things for them because they're lazy
>People may ask you for advice on becoming fit and ignore your advice because they're lazy
>May get jealously stared at or insulted by fats who feel threatened by your presence
>Fats will lie about how they used to look better, lift more, or run further and faster than you in some bygone age in a parallel universe because they surely didn't do jack shit in this one
>Potential to become attracted to the same gender if male because of their discipline and overall attractiveness being closer to your standards and own level of attractiveness

That's about it mang.

You dense fuck, a good breakfast gets your brain, neurological system and hormonal system going for the next few hours on full blast mode.
This is especially important with students.
That's enough of a positive to eat breakfast like a king.

>Uncle calling me lazy because I can't find a job
>"I lost 100 pounds being lazy what's your excuse you fat piece of shit?"

Not welcome there anymore but I don't care I've never liked him, can't wait too see him at Christmas after I've lost more.

It's also pretty nice to be able to stretch and not sweat when walking outside.

I tried to buy a polo from walmart in a rush for my first day at work, and literally all 200 of them were for XXL+ fatties. I'm a small. FUCK YOU FATTIES REEEE

good job user, im proud.

perhaps because it was walmart

Its how reddit lets us know theyre here

I noticed the same thing. Where's the Mediums?

Good job user, don't let the fatties hold you back

Holy shit yes. I used to be able to easily put down 8 beers over the course of a night, now I drink 1 and I'm tipsy.
I also noticed that I had to fucking relearn to swim.

Holy shit yes. I used to be able to easily put down 8 beers over the course of a night, now I drink 1 and I'm tipsy.
I also noticed that I had to fucking relearn to swim.

ate at deficit and lifted, trained for a 5k for a few months but after the run i just went back to lifting

I've only drank alcohol once in the last 8 months which is probably why I've been so successful and it might've been a tolerance thing but the difference was immediately noticable.

>tfw completely confident walking around naked in the locker room

you're making me uncomfortable and it's got nothing to do with your physique

AESTHETIC ON YO FACE BRUH

marry me

as a STEM student, I was always skipping breakfast because it makes me dizzy. I get the most efficient brain function before noon, and plan my day accordingly.

Currently about to defend my PhD (theoretical physics), can't complain. Every day I had take breakfast, I feel like shit and get nothing done.

I have wanted this feel for 8 years now, I remember it fondly.

> hurr durr i was only being a raging faggot to getbreplies

>See who replied you
>Not even one comment on the studie yet

You are a fucking bunch of normies, stop spilling your "common sense" bullshit and read what science discovers you fucking piece of faith gullible shitcocks REEEEEEE DAMAGE CONTROL

I'm European as fuck and intermittent fasting worked wonders for me when I was on it m80, this sounds to me like you're european yourself and using it as a weak excuse to why you can't do it yourself.

SHIGGY

nigga eating breakfast makes me queasy during the day, and usually makes me more sleepy as well.

LUNCH BREAKS MY FAST FUCK OFF NIGGER

as a STEM student all the info just goes through my head without sticking unless I've had a proper breakfast

>take shirt of at beach
>girls stare at you

it's nice breh

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Iktf user, when I go swimsuit/underwear shopping everything is a couple sizes too big desu

As a Slav med student I always eat breakfast, no matter the circumstance, because without it I become a zombie.

How do I force myself to stop eating like a pig? I get massive eating binges sometimes where I'll eat 2,000 calories if I haven't eaten anything all day. Send help please.

"look at that faggot over there"

I didn't even realize this.
>as of recently 215 lbs 6'3
>not ashamed to say it

Don't do intermittent fasting if it causes you to binge eat.

Stuff yourself with veg every couple of hours.

stop doing it
there's really no shortcuts. you just gotta want it. for me it just clicked on day and I started eating clean and have been since

>fat to chubby to fat all life
>start Veeky Forums
>lose shitton of fat
>learn that you have really sharp facial bones
>cheekbones and jawbones start sticking out and create a new face for you
>suddenly people start to tell me I'm handsome, girls blush after looking me in the eyes
>tfw you were actually handsome under the moonface

no swamp ass
Or less swamp ass the less fat you get

I have a lot of stretch marks on my shoulders and traps that have faded somewhat but they kinda look like that old Vietnam era Tiger Stripe camo and I've had girls tell me it looks cool.
On the other hand, I had the beginnings of stretch marks on my belly which have all but disappeared now after running and lifting for a few months.

I started working out at the end of May after a breakup. Lost almost 30 pounds and many of my friends who I hadn't seen over the summer commented on how good I looked.

I've still got a ways to go, and there's always tough times ahead. But we're all gonna make it.

My flatmate is 6' 4'' and 450 or so lbs. This is definitely the case for him, but I don't know how to encourage him without always sounding like an asshole. He could easily be an 8 or 9/10 if he'd stop all his fucking eating though. :'( I just want us all to make it, bruhs.

You can't make someone else want it, bro. Just set a good example and try to inspire him through your own actions. When he's ready, he'll ask.

How long does a normal paced transition take?

I'm 6'3 was 250 now I'm about 220 probably less, been at it for.. Maybe four months now.

I'm starting to see some differences, but I'm still chubby by all means. People have been mentioning that I'm looking skinnier though at work.

I'd love to be ripped by next October, I've been eating at a deficit and doing body weight workouts.

honestly setting time tables and shit is just setting yourself up for failure. there is no finish line. you're in this for life if you want to make it. you're already seeing differences and you will keep seeing them if you keep at it. no one on the internet can tell you a date when you will be complete.