Anyone else start to hate normies after becoming Veeky Forums?

Anyone else start to hate normies after becoming Veeky Forums?

>only care about dumb shit like getting shitfaced on the weekend and sluts
>always end up being shallow and insecure after I get to know them
>often have bad relationship with family so they complain constantly
>ignorant as fuck, like they'll immediately dismiss anything that even goes remotely against the norm
>nothing ever interesting to say despite being at good uni
Meanwhile my incel friend has actually personality. I can talk movies, music, anything with him and I'll receive substance instead of a "yea that's really hipster bro LUL." He even invited me over to his house in Switzerland and we traveled around Europe and shit exploring cool cities everyday.

I'm gonna get him laid before Christmas I swear to god.

lol some absolute fucking losers on this board

>uni

pmsl

Whoops sorry forgot my trigger warning

But break, my heart, for I must hold my tongue.

Remember to have his consent first OP and always bring condoms

> ywn have alexis ren smile at you lovingly before biting your thumb
Just die in my sleep already

back to reddi.t d00d

>tfw no Chad friend

>be at uni
>make friends with several different people
>all of them are fucking stoners
>roommate has people comeover to the apartment at 1:00 am to smoke

I honestly didn't care at first, but this shit is really grating after a while. I just want to be able to chill with someone who needs to be on some sort of substance in order to function.

*Who doesn't
I'm a fucking idiot

Yeah the stoner epidemic is fucking awful in America

It's a million times better for society than drinking and if you live in America, you're gonna have get messed up on something to make life in this cultural dearth bearable.
May as well be something that won't burden healthcare.

Weed is less harmful for your body than booze.

The problem is the culture, and the people that smoke.

Typical normie casual drinker

>normal
>drinks sometimes

Typical pothead

>won't shut the fuck up
>into social justice
>if female, sucked 10000x dicks (I guess if male also sucked a few dicks)
>dresses like a hipster if male
>dresses like a slut if female
>won't shut the fuck up about weed
>makes $8 an hour or has no job

>>only care about dumb shit like getting shitfaced on the weekend and sluts

"STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!"

>>always end up being shallow and insecure after I get to know them

*tips fedora*

>>nothing ever interesting to say despite being at good uni

What interesting things do you have to say?

Talk about mark rippetoe's hit book "Starting Strength"?

fuck off back to /r9k/ you loser little shit.

You just described 0 of my dozen or so friends that smoke weed. Wait till you're out of high school/college.
Most stoners I know are mild mannered IT people.

I think it may be a bit exaggerated. For people in certain circles I'm sure like it seems like an epidemic. But outside of college and certain professions, it's hard to smoke pot consistently. Unfortunately urine tests are better at detecting pot than any other type of drug. Most workplaces require drug testing because it gets them a lower insurance rate.

Do you play cave explorer with him?

this, really. i stopped smoking because it gave me an anxious feeling, but now i drink more. fuck america

>alexis ren
She cute

Never seen this gif, where's it from

Stoner != someone who smokes weed
The occasional use is fine, but if it's every fucking day then you're an annoying twat

She kind of looks like Toad from Gummi Bears. Only at some angles she looks like an angel.

Toadie*

I always hated normies

normie detected

I know. They smoke daily. Seriously. Most daily smokers over 24 are indistinguishable from non smokers.

Adversity builds character, user. Attractive people in the first world almost NEVER experience adversity, so they don't have to develop any sort of interesting personality.
You want to find an interesting girl? Find one who comes from a country that was or is at war, a girl who was a refugee, a girl who grew up poor and was able to get out of it, or something to that extent. An abusive family life (real abuse, not "daddy wouldn't buy me a pony" or "mommy and daddy yelled at each other sometimes") is a double-edge sword: they have a better perspective than most normies, but suffer from the psychological baggage that is developed. Interesting people are rare in general, but interesting women are likely 5-7% of the female population at best.

The thing that bothers me most is that my non-fit friends want to go to the gym with me and when we go they spend more time talking and feeling embrassed about not hitting the same weight as me etc. I think I need new friends :\

>Most daily smokers over 24 are indistinguishable from non smokers.
Confirmed for being a daily smoker. Habitual pot users are the dullest people I've ever met.

>tfw all my friends are chad but I am not

>rooo blasted normals! Get away from me website!

Am I doing it right?

I think Chads and incels make the best of friends because one is good for social evens like parties and the other is good for chilling out and having conversations with.

>tfw faced adversity and built a lot of character at the expense of being able to enjoy pop radio and tinder

I just want to be stupid

Work with what you got, user. I don't use Tinder, I don't have text conversations (use texting for making plans and almost nothing else), I don't use social media, and I still get laid on a fairly regular basis by going out to the bars and being sociable. When you're talking to a chick and you realize she's vapid and boring, talk about things that interest YOU. Get animated, be excited, women feed off a man's mood so if you're fun and exciting, she'll feel it and respond with interest. Just don't sperg out, ya know? Also, there's tons of pop music that isn't as shitty as Kesha or whatever nonsense is popular these days. Grimes, for example, is some pretty awesome pop music that's multifaceted in its composition.
Chin up, faggot, you're the only one holding you back.

Most daily users you've met are complete non users as far as you know. We rarely out ourselves in adulthood. It sounds like you make your baseless prejudice no secret.

topkek

>people want to work out with you
>they want you to fit on their schedule not yours

>t. jealous female

>implying you don't out yourself with your glossy eyes, dimmwitted behavior, skinny fat bodies, and dullness

Yeah, we can't tell BRO.

Trigger warning:

I want fries with that

this very much

Ive met a lot of normal people that are well-adjusted that i also find interesting in different ways. all it took was to move out of los angeles, and to a smaller town in northern california, and most of my friends are 7-9 years older than me, which probably isnt a coincidence

its obvious who smokes and who doesnt, even if they arent high as fuck at the time, all the years of smoking change their face, makes them look mopey and empty behind their eyes.
you losers stick out like a sore thumb with your accepting of being uninteresting and worthless
>lmao dude look how chill i am all the time

this

Nah, I'm a guy. I can appreciate that she looks 10/10 on some pics, but normally she's "just" a 7,5