Muh manlets!

>muh manlets!

This dude is 5'5", looks better than 99% of this board, and every girl I've asked about if this dude is hot regardless of his height says yes.

When did you realize "manlets when will they learn x 3" are just a meme perpetuated by insecure lanklets?

*every girl I've asked about if this dude is hot regardless of his height says yes.

*every girl I've asked about if this dude is hot says yes, even after I tell them he's 5'5"

>'ve asked about if this dude is hot regardless of his height says yes.

'DO YOU THINK THIS GUY IS HOT?'

Nice autism.

ANyways, girls hear '5'5 and think in their heads of a guy that looks like him and is 5'10" and they think 'oh, ok, I wish he was 6'0+ though'.

If they actually saw him in person? They would be drier than the Sahara

It's a different story when they meet him in person.

These height threads are useless. Focus on yourself, put in work to be as attractive as possible in things you can actually change. Worrying about anything else is fucking useless. Remember these hoes are for everybody gentlemen.

he is roiding

>regardless of his height

Put that gnome in a social setting with 6'0 men and his muscles will become meaningless, especially with clothes on

Holy shit can you imagine this autistic manlet OP actually going around to girls showing them this picture of this shirtless guy and asking them if they think he's hot?

OP is a sad sad little man.

women dont have the mental fortitude to understand what they're saying here. put them next to this guy IRL and you'll get a different reaction.

Skeletons plz go

you're a sad sad little man op

These damn Hobbit movies are getting carried away with the CGI!

No its probably a picture of himself

sad strange little man, get the quote right son

Looks like a hobbit or dwarf from LotR etc

i really dont like making manlets feel bad, but you're nearly forcing my hand here, OP.

Its OK op u can still b hot

>be OP go to gym
>want to squat but all the bars are racked to high.
>normie 6 footer asks him if he needs help
>REEEEEEEEE
>make this thread

Gains have value regardless of what male holds them, but there value changes depending on the person

I think the point is that this dude has perfect hair, is built, well above average in the face, and yet there's sort of a ceiling to the type of women he could pull. A lot of women are creeped the fuck out by being eye to eye with a guy when they're standing in front of him in a date setting.

Women prefer taller men, thats true. So as long as youre taller than her youre good. And there are lots of girls under 5'5.

>inb4 manlet
im 6ft

nice samefagging start for a shit thread

> looks better than 99% of this board

yeah in a picture. have u ever seen a roided manlet in real life? it's almost more pathetic than it is hilarious.

manlet

> what women say
> what they actually do

You got some growing up to do son.

Watch what happens when they se- I mean don't see him.

Yes he's decent looking but women won't even look twice irl. A picture proves nothing.

They're being nice user. Reality is different

My fucking midget dick

Did lankey died?

>tfw no amazon gf to lift me up and suck my dick while carrying me around

>every girl I've asked about if this dude is hot regardless of his height says yes.
Now ask if they'd date him.

Here he is at 5'9

But they'll leave you in a heartbeat for someone taller. If you're under 5'11 to 6'3 you better never have hopes of being in a LTR. Men can get laid if they're under 5'11 but no self respecting girl wants to be seen with a fucking midget.

I fucking hate manlets they think their so alpha because they're stubby limbs look muscular.. fucking fags didn't wanna eat veggies/milk growing up because they thought it was a meme and stopped growing in the 6th grade

phone is wider then his body he's not jacked

That faggot looks silly. Anyways, in my experience (i'm 6'2) height >>>> being jacked. Girls do have height requirements IRL and wet their panties with being around tall guys. Ive never been exceptionally interesting or jacked, but have mever had problems getting my dick wet... ever.

Same cant be said for my manlet friends. The amount of brutal shit they have to go through with women is just crazy. Being tall has its advantages outside of scoring with women too. In a professional setting, manlets get accused of overcompensating, having napolean syndrome, and peacocking. Tall guys? Never. Heightism isnt a meme.

Every ism is a meme. Doesn't mean you don't get fucked over it, though.

This. A guy has to be stupidly tall and/or ugly to cancel out height attractiveness. A really terrible personality or no personality would help.
It's like the opposite of what manlets deal with, they need looks personality and style firing on all cylinders to still have less chance than a moderately good looking lankbro.
If you've got the height, just being in shape is great. If you're a middle earth critter, no amount of ripped mass is doing you much good.
Also, dat weak core, guys like this get thrown in the pool if they get uppity, it impresses girls to throw the obnoxious mini-hulk in the drink. If Hobbit goes combat mode it's pussy repellent he might as well go home.

>top 1% at 5'5" can still get laid
Thanks for the new info. Too bad all I have to do at 6'3" is not be fat.

Top kek

>Veeky Forums
> anyone smaller than you is DYEL skelly
> anyone bigger than you is on gear

>looks better than 99% of Veeky Forums
>5'5"
pick one

If you think this is natural, then heres a pic of my fav natty

your average person doesn't care about Veeky Forums standards of buffness

5'5 is hilariously small, doesn't matter if he is jacked or not, he is be a joke

he is so fucking tiny

genuinely i couldnt give less of a fuck

but if u think girls dont get bullied by their friends/family members for dating a short guy ur either a virgin or have had ur ears blocked ur entire life.

its a running joke, i've literally seen guys with this look

THEY'RE FITNESS MODELS, I KNOW THEM IRL.

and women still talk shit bout

> yeah he'd be pretty hot shame bout the height.

i hear this shit constantly, even just today buyin a fuckin coffee i heard literally this convo.

> so i heard ur dating a new guy hows that goin

> well its not bad hes handsome and muscley .. but he's so short.

> ahahahha wow .. are you going to to keep seeing him?

> I don't think so I just cant get past the fact hes as tall as me.

i'm 5'5 and weigh 61kg(134lb) and the first time i went to the gym their was a guy shorter then me with his girlfriend who was the same height as him. Also i hope you all know that the average is not the most common occurring height

You're getting confused with caring about what some dumb broads said.

i dont understand your point

these aren't isolated incidences

ive heard this conversation 100s of times I'm just not about to recount it right now on Veeky Forums

women are horrible to other women about dating short men, like they're cunts.

same as dating a guy with a short dick.

im not even judging u manlet bro I'm just saying if you're a short dude GUARANTEED your girl has copped huge amounts of shit.

her friends are telling her to break up with you

her sisters/mother are telling her to break up with you.

go ASK a fucking woman right now if height matters

like im sorry bro but height matters and women are fucking vile cunts.

>he is roiding

well spotted... slow clap

Regular woman vs manlet.

She's 5'10, he's 5'5. She's probably pushing 6' with heels.

That's what it looks like. Ridiculous.

>pushing 6
With heels she is actually at least 6'1

My ex in her ridiculously high heels would go up to 5'11 from 5'9. Swift is 5'10 and not wearing platforms I think, so 6' seems about right.

Doesn't matter though. She might be tall but plenty of women are just an inch Shorter and a lot of men are her height or taller.

No matter how big you get, itll always look ridiculous on a manlet irl.

That girl is 5'10 without heels btw. He's 5'9

2 inches isn't big as far as heels go.

My ex was 5' 10 and regularly hit the town in 6 inch heels. That put her around 6' 4. She used to tower over 80% of the people there and was my go to weapon for getting drinks at the bar, nobody stands in the way of a gigantic leggy blonde.

I'm 5' 9 by comparison and yes it looked ridiculous. Used to enjoy giving her a good snog and watching all the other blokes look on in disbelief.

gf is 5'10 aswell but i'm just 5'7 turbo manlet, it looks weird at times but it's not that big of a deal honestly

as far as photos you just take selfies and you always look the same height but the weirdest thing you can do is classical dance or clubbing

>6 inch heels increase height by 6"

Mate.... Not how heels work.

Regardless, we're talking shoes not platforms here. Walking in anything over 3" is difficult and 4 is near impossible. It's the platform adding more height which taytay wasn't wearing.

So yes, that's 6'1, at best, vs 5'5. Disregarding turbomanlet is also in heels.

>mfw manlets browse fit

>go to wedding with gf and 5 of her childhood best friends
>guy they know there who is now a ripped cop
>He's 5'6 max
>girls argue if he's "hot"
>4/6 girls say no because he's short
>1 says only if his personality is good

Keep trying, manlets

Shoes with heels that large also have an elevated front, so they're similar to platforms, which adds further inches to the height to counter the severe angle of the foot from a heel so large.

She was 6' 4 or very close as she had to ever so slightly bend to speak eye to eye with guys who I knew were 6' 2 and 6' 3.

I think Veeky Forums is probably the only forum where you can discuss the physics of women's shoes and fitness too. It's abstract.

Then i'm a bit taller than I thought. My ex was definitely 5'8.5-5'9.

These are not her highest heels. And I was taller on the flattest sneakers there were.

Also, yeah. The thought crossed my mind.

>This is now a taiwanese women's heels enthusiast bbs.

Such a tired thread

>tfw 6'3
>tfw 5x4in wiener
>tfw fell for the squat/deadlift meme so now big-ass thighs make benis look even smaller
i'd give anything to be a big dick manlet instead.

>tfw [spoiler]homo[/spoiler] 5'5 manlet
>not have to care about height since bf will want to be taller anyway

This is a fucking joke lol.
I just got back from the club and I'm pretty ugly but heaps tall and had chicks staring and trying to dance with me all night.

Does this count as cheating? (6'0 without shoes)

I remember when I saw the US Navy Blue Angels landing for a meet and greet at a local airport, a couple bitches were reading through an information pamphlet when they noticed one was 5'8". They started giggling when he climbed out of the cockpit and said "Here comes the short one! Lol he's so short!"

You can literally be a jacked as fuck fighter pilot, a famous one at that, and girls will still laugh at your height. That fucking infuriated me. There is no winning as a short man.

nice try manlet

that's some nice shoess. Where did you get em'

>6'0 "men"

I BE IN THE PARK OFF A PILL SO HIGHHHHHH

>Faling for the manlet meme

Giving a shit about height is like caring that some guy out there has a dick twice the size of yours. Its a fact of life that you should just get over.

Are your skills so shit that you can't pump and dump a ho unless your X feet tall? Do you want to settle down with a chick who only loves you for X height?

Asos

Agree. You don't let it stop you but in general order of easy mode in life:

rich fuck > white > western woman > tall > minority > guy with no redeeming qualities > god hates you > 3rd world hell hole citizen.

Nicee try :')

what're you

>implying

user?

About right, check image

>manlets
>5'5

that's my fetish!

Fuck, I usually don't let that sorta shit get to me but that sucks. Thankfully I have a really caring gf that's 4'9

>Believing any meme that you see posted 50,000 times a day on Veeky Forums

Can confirm, for the first few years of dating my bf I caught so much shit because we're only 2 inches difference in height (I'm 5'7, he's 5'9).

I don't give a shit, I love manlets, would prefer 10/10 times. But it was weird my mom, best friend, pretty much everyone but my turbomanlet brother (who is 5'7) telling me to "get" someone taller. Because that's how that works.

Who the fuck loses their virginity at 15 and under? Having sex under 16 is pretty strange by societal standards.

T.virgin

lost mine at 14
>permavirgin detected

>mfw when lanklets can't 69 without breaking their skinny necks

The moment they see him in person they'd just criticize him for being muscular and accuse him of compensating for his short stature.

Lost mine at 14 to my now WIFE

kys my man

nerve gas

Hair looks awesome, your best trait.
Face looks like a twelve year old boy with a beard.
Impressive body, that only guys who lift will appreciate. Well over the shoulder-waist ratio that people insinctively consider attractive. With those shoulders and that height you must look like a square.

Veeky Forums isn't real life unfortunately for the social veterans on this board.Most people who have been lifting long and hard become better persons,the assholes trying to bring everyone down are literally just massive betas who don't believe in self improvement and are here to lash out their insecurities on ANYONE has has something they don't have.Have your ever seen such a massive concentration of no gf and irrelevant 1st problems feels threads on any other board??These are the same people judging you and bringing you down when you post your 5 years progress transformation.

I'm really confused about this whole manlet thing.

Around the time when I first started going on this board, I was in a group for a project work at my university. A few of the girls in the group were talking about guys and ended up talking about height. Basically one of them was explaining how she had sex once with a guy that was a bit shorter. Her conclusion was "never again.. never again"

The reason wasnt actually because of the guy himself, but because she felt like a big, clumsy, fat piece of shit when sleeping with him.

It's not about the manlets themselves, its just the girls shitty confidences. Well, in the end the result is the same: Nobody likes manlets.

This was all new to me. I didnt actually know height was a thing. Then I started reading this forum more and more..
Sorry.

True but alot of what they say isn't a lie. The modern girl has so many options that she literally will only settle for the best. Her phone is literally blown up every hour with CHADS.

Girls sexed seems pretty vague. Do I get bonus points if I'm in the 10+ range but over half of them was through cucking?

This. Have a 5'7 sister ho won't even look at guys below 6. Being 5'9 she then went on with how most women think like this.

There is a reason hollywood actors like RDJ go out of their way to make people think they're tall.

In a way women are responsible for shit ton of modern problems.Making men as insecure as them to the point where sometimes competition gets out of hand (more and more people and usually teens roiding for example).
It's virtually impossible to match up to the expectations of the modern western woman anyway so I don't understand why there is so much worry over stuff that can't be changed instead of focusing on trying to make the best out of what you have.

Bro when it's time for you to show your benis it's too late for the girl to back out.

this right here

im 5'4 and i do been told i have napoleon complex, that im overcompensating, my ex gf mother told her i was so fucking short it hurts, im told i have a nice beard but not suits me cause of shortinness, i had the "you're handsome but so short", i had the "omg look at him he is so mad, but he is short so he looks cute"

bitches be terrible, damn man i cant stand that shit like its not worth it, ill just live on hookers and drunk girls, for real it doesnt bother me anymore

and i wish my fellow manlets brothers understand this fact and just stop putting themselves in such situations jeeez it hurts to see this with another manlet brah
so yeah, i gave up

Top Hue
How could you tell what he looks like anyways without an electron microscope?