Congratulations. You have just been casted as the lead in the new Marvel movie...

Congratulations. You have just been casted as the lead in the new Marvel movie. Now Marvel has a reputation to uphold and you must get that lean superhero body. All your expenses are being paid for by the studio so you can focus on lifting. The films starts shooting in 8 months.

What do you do to prepare? routine. supplements. macros.

standard push pull legs routine every day for 2 hours eat like 4.5k calories a day, cut like a madman 1 month before shooting

I learn my lines. Movie aint gonna be good if I don't know what to say. They'll add muscle in post production

Roid.

1. That's Superman. Dipshit
2. There's already a blog post by gym Jones who's the guy that trains all the superhero people including Henry Cavill (superman) and the 300 dudes. He's on record saying he would put them a bulk and follow something similar to the "power athlete program field strong"
3. Read the sticky

Routine wise, continue with Arnold's blueprint for mass. I do it cut or bulk.

Continue with my weekly 44 hour fasts I've used to lose 40 pounds (currently down to 212 @20%bf) but significantly up my calories the rst of the week while I go ahead and hop on the juice.

Should be able to lose 30 pounds and get that 6 pack body within the first 2 months that way. Once I'm there, take out the fast, hope to gain around 20 pounds back in the remaining 6 months.

Heavy compound 8/6/3 with all the tren/test I could ever imagine.

not to mention steroids being given to you like you're funneling a beer at a frat party.

The same as always except steroids

I just keep doing what I've been doing. I'm not as tall as Hemsworth, but I basically look the same.

>look like Hemsworth bodywise
>be 5'5 manlet

kek

>30lb
>2 months

lol

i just keep doing what i do because i already look like i could star in a marvel movie ... except the face.

>marvel hero
>natty
>mu sides

Applaud them for making a She-Hulk movie, because that's the only reason why Marvel would want a woman who's 7'1", swole as fuck and happens to have a big rack (42G).

LIES

nigga are you even trying Hillary Clinton is more believable than your candy as

I'm not lying or b8ing.

but you are wearing a fedora

Liposuction (if necessary) and just getting more active and working out a bit to build some muscle. I would only take the part if they wanted me to be somewhere around the size I already was. I don't want to be hugely bulky.

6'1" , but good try, Projectionist Man.

Not sure about routine or macros, but my supplements will be pretty standard Hollywood stuff; Protein powder, some pre-workout and a shitton of roids.

pics then

>I don't have the discipline to be hugely bulky.

fixd

I don't wear any type of hat.

>Working out a muscle group for more then 45 minutes a day.

Literally pointless.

I don't WANT to be hugely bulky. I like my size. I've never found overmuscled guys attractive in the least. They just look insecure and overcompensating to me. I prefer a lithe body.

Routine: anything that works each bodypart 2x a week

Supplements:

Months 1 and 2: 400mg tren a/300mg test cyp per week with 40mg dbol/day

Months 3, 4, 5, 6: test cyp @ 800mg/week

Months 7 and 8: tren a @ 500mg/week test cyp @ 300mg/week anavar @ 50mg/day

Diet: Anything

Assloads of steroids and hgh. Since money's not a problem in this scenario, I'd use a lot of crap I couldn't normally afford like winny, primo, etc. Would blast and cruise though, not go insane for the full 8 months.

Start out with a 5x5 style program, move to a more tradition bber style program closer to showtime.

Should be noted that Hugh Jackman, Chris Evans, Hemsworth, all those guys use steroids, period. Jackman is nearly freaking 50 and putting on 30 pounds of muscle for movie roles. I don't begrudge them though, because I sure as hell would.

just look, look as much as you want, that the closest youl get to looking like this

That's not really that bad. It's still a bit bulkier around the waist and arms than I would like to be.

when they showed this picture on graham norton show the crowd had an collective orgasm

Steroids 2bh. Keep doing heavy ass deadlifts and focus more on chest. Other than that, the only thing I'd do differently is wear straps for deadlifts and go more frequently to the gym

i cut on 1000 calories a day for 3 months and went from 22% bf to 11% you need way more time then that