I know that everyone on this board is an alpha male who has tons of friends and either always has a girlfriend or a...

I know that everyone on this board is an alpha male who has tons of friends and either always has a girlfriend or a long list of FWBs he can hook up with at any time

But do any of those people in your life ever look at you weird when you never eat anything but stuff like broccoli, chicken and rice? Even at restaurants? When you never eat anything that is unhealthy but tastes really good at all?

Obviously not only just chicken, broccoli, rice, but similar foods, like bland and healthy that you all eat

IIFYM

/thread

>I know that everyone on this board is an alpha male who has tons of friends and either always has a girlfriend or a long list of FWBs he can hook up with at any time

Unsure is sarcasm ( I have autism) but a lot of us are autistic losers.

>But do any of those people in your life ever look at you weird when you never eat anything but stuff like broccoli, chicken and rice? Even at restaurants? When you never eat anything that is unhealthy but tastes really good at all?

First of all, the vast majority of guys here will have 'cheat' meals. Some of them even eat crap year round 'dirty bulks'.

A trip to restaurant with friends would qualify as a cheap meal.

I personally have no friends. This simplifies the matter, as restaurants are expensive, it's impossible to calculate the calories I'm eating, I can't weight the food, I don't have an ingredient list, etc etc etc

Second: Healthy does not mean bland.

Learn to cook user. I can cook Healthy food that is delicious. Learn to season stuff.

The mark of a really good cook is to make tasty food without relying on butter, sugar, and lard.

Anyways, my girlfriend is really good at this. She makes food that is delicious, nutritious, and she even calculates the amount of calories, carbs, proteins, fats in what I am eating for me.

I can cook tasty ish healthy food, but some people can cook really, really, tasty healthy food.

The people at work keep giving me shit about my food, which I find ironic, since it should be the other way around.

Incorrect.

You are doing the correct thing and eating healthy. You gain satisfaction from knowing that you are doing the right thing.

You don't need to justify your poor choices by shaming others who makes better ones, so you don't.

This is the way it had to be

Well yes because that's what autists do.

You can hit your macros while eating stuff other than chicken broccoli and rice 24/7. Yeah it's a good staple, but if you are eating it 24/7 a/ you are probably on the spectrum and b/ you need to learn how to cook.

I only "eat" soylent.
Unless we are going out to some social function.
So yeah.

SOYLENT GREEEN IS PEOPLE.

People taste like a bland oatmeal cookie.

Of course that's how it has to be; how else could they guiltlessly shove donuts into their mouths after I've politely refused (twice).

I don't say anything, but, man, if I were a real asshole...

The only food I still get "shit" for eating is quark.
But's it's mostly from older people.

Usually they just ask me where all the food goes, because I eat like them and don't look like a sack of potatoes.

Anytime I'm impromptu invited out to eat, I pig the fuck out and then fast for 24 hours. As a former fatty, it's no problem for me to get like 2k calories in this way, so it doesn't hurt my gains and is kinda fun.

That being said, I like making my healthy meals tasty too. Chicken alfredo and chicken teriyaki are both delicious ways to season up chicken and a carby side. I work lots of steak into my diet which is always good. Greek yogurt and oat smoothies for breakfast.

Learn to count macros.

They all try to sabotage you

give some recipes and what do you lift?

Check out fitmencook on youtube. He has some awesome recipes.

woops, this was meant for

this guy.

chckn teriky recipe pls

thanks

now how Veeky Forums are you so I can know whether or not to take you srs

I wasn't the guy you first posted to. Just giving you a good resource for recipes.

I grill stuff everyday. Who the fuck eats that dry ass shit on picture.

>When you never eat anything that is unhealthy but tastes really good at all?

No but when I remove my shirt at the beach, I am the one who gets eaten

I started eating clean in highschool (chicken breast and rice everyday). Some of my fatass friends would get mad and say it smells and looks gross while they complain about not being able to lose weight.

Other people generally complimented me on being able to cook for myself or just paid no attention.

Oh and get myfitnesspal and just look for something that will fit your macros when you do go out to eat.