Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QQFNo4LF2tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>if you think commies are as bad as nazis you're a nazi
hi antifa

I didn't said anything about commies. Stormfag gtfo

I hate commies because of the Cold War
I hate Nazis because of what they did.

Imagine if banks didn't fund countries for wars.

proving my point, commie

Hows the weather in poland you professional victim?

>muhh banks
You don't even know what a bank does, do you brainlet?

You obviously dont know what currency speculation is and how its done on a global scale by international bankers.

Enslave nation states and anyone using debased money. At the level we are discussing.

They even think that napoleon is good guy lol

>American's should think nazi's are bad
>Communists aren't as bad as nazis
These are completely independent statements, how the hell did you relate them to each other?

>Nazis aren’t worse
Killing people as a political expediency is way less evil than killing them in the service of pseudoscientific racial theories. The numbers are less important than the why and over how long once you get past 10 or so million. The most inclusive assessment of Stalin’s body count is 20 million over about 30 years in power, all killed because they got in the way of his political goals. Hitler slaughtered 11 million over 4 years because of his racial obsession, and started the most destructive war of all time. Only an idiot or an ancap (but I repeat myself) would equate the ills of the USSR with the Nazis.

>if you hate nazis you must be a communist
>if you hate communists you must be a nazi
behead all non-liberals desu

Well, US did manage to drop 2 hydrogen bombs on themselves youtu.be/QQFNo4LF2tg

>americans thinking there's always good and bad sides in war

Most Americans are brainlets praising muh D-Day and muh Hiroshima.

WW2 is like the 1 war with an unequivocally bad side you dumb brainletposter.

This will attract a lot of butthurt when American power hours start up later but it’s sadly true.

>Leftypolack thinking jews were the good guys

Loving every laff

>presenting green text as fact
>muh Americans

this

No, begone! It’s only 0800 on the US East Coast right now, you bastards can’t start shitting up the board until at least 0900!

Go fuck yourself eurotard, or go back to masturbating as you watch a mudslime fuck your wife.

The normandy invasion effectively destroyed the german armies in western europe which totaled around 1 million soldiers. That's important whether you like it or not.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki brought japan to the bargaining table and led to their surrender without the need to invade the island and potentially wind up with a situation where Japan was split between the US and the Soviet Union. That is also important whether you like it or not.

this

>Hiroshima and Nagasaki brought Japan to the bargaining table

>bargaining table

OMFG GET THE FUCK OUT NAZI STORMFAG HOW DARE YOU SPEAK THE FACTS???
FACTS ARE MADE BY EVIL WHITE MEN LIKE YOURSELF SO WE IGNORE THEM!!!

>world is white and black
>everything's gotta be either good or bad

It's not that simple, user

Are you implying Nazi Germany had no banks and wasn't funded by people like Krupp for war? This is beyond revisionism. It's just delusion.

Who are you quoting?

Well yeah, the original demands for surrender demanded that Hirohito abdicate his throne, that changed when Japan surrendered so a bargain was struck.

A bargain in which they kept the emperor anyways, making the whole thing fucking pointless.

Thing is that's not really true, as the coup attempt after the surrender was given proves. There was a sizable faction within imperial japan's government that wanted to go on fighting even with 2 cities being annihilated with one bomb each.

Plus those 2 bombs scared the ever-living bejeezus out of the soviets so it was valuable to us for that reason alone.

They also wanted to keep their empire too and that didn't happen either, so that was another good thing for us and the people who were suffering under their control.

The Nazis killed the enslaved minorities in order to get rid of evidence or for efficiency, depending on the situation.
The pseudoscientific race stuff was propoganda to unify the populace and garner support

You're right, they should use promissory notes that can be exchanged for money instead because that's totally different

I’m American and I agree.
Just because someone fights a bad guy, doesn’t mean they themselves are good or even not bad

Are you high? The Soviets were unimpressed, they’d just lost almost 20 million people, tiny little kiloton yield bombs were pathetic to them.

Wrong, stalin himself was very worried about the US loading up a bunch of a-bombs onto strategic bombers and utterly destroying soviet cities. Fear of that is part of the reason the Soviets withdrew from iran.

What 'facts' did your fellow /pol/tard speak, my /pol/tard friend?

Oh the irony.

this

>WW2 is like the 1 war with an unequivocally bad side
Do people actually believe that these days? There are no "good guys" or "bad guys" in war. Just winners or losers.

>Napoleon is a good guy

Very true indeed...

Good and bad are subjective concepts; so, there's good and bad guys because I say there are.