Tfw 22 year old with college degree

>tfw 22 year old with college degree
>tfw immigrant from Iran who came on H1B visa
>tfw Visa expired but parents stayed here
>tfw illegal now
>tfw work permit about to expire in two months, which means I won't be able to work
>tfw applied to DACA and Political Asylum, but cases still pending
>tfw no hope, no future, fucked and cucked by parents, dont know native language or customs

At least I can trade my internet coins, r-right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IcjWJ9t2Yag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you have to go back

شفل لازم نیست وقتی می خواهی کریپتو بخری

>شفل لازم نیست وقتی می خواهی کریپتو بخری
why did you write something in Arabic?

Youre an immigrant but dont know your native language?

Go fight for your country you cuck. You imigrants sicken me.

That's not Arabic fuckhead.

came here when I was 2

you want me to go fight for Iran? their government is more corrupt than the US, just not jew controlled

well I cant read lol

This. Instead of shitting on our culture/freedoms, go fight for your own shitskin pussy

>can't even read his own language

The absolute state of immigrants, I'm Australian and can do it

youtube.com/watch?v=IcjWJ9t2Yag

lel

Have DACA.

Honestly, shit is so overvalued. The SSN card says *FOR WORK USE ONLY* .

This country is a shithole.

Everywhere i go, i'm discriminated against.
Boss daily makes jokes if i'm going to get deported.

I'm white. GL to you OP

wtf? why are you on DACA m8

damn bro that sounds like the struggle man. Know that the life experience you are currently happening is the experience that is absolutely needed for your soul at this time for your evolution as a universal being. Great opportunity to learn and practice detachment, and acceptance for however this plays out for you. Also a great opportunity to learn how to master and control your thoughts (which control your life experience and reality) to potentially create a desireable outcome for yourself, whatever you want to have happen. Focus on that. Write it down. Looks at it and read it and ENVISION it and what it feels like for that to happen (whatever you want and wrote down) twice a day: Absolute first thing in the morning when you awaken from sleep, and last thing before going to sleep at night.

Bonus points for thinking about it during the day, positively and just keep envisioning what you want. Faith and belief come later, don't worry. Just have to keep creating it in your mind.

cheers

I can speak, not read or write

why cant you or your employer apply for an h1b extension?

You have to go back.

Whats your degree in?

beautiful nasheed. I listen to this music and dig it. And I am an nonviolent human being just fyi

fucking kek thanks for the laughs user, what a bunch of shit

if you hate it so much, why stay?

because its expired already. my parents employer was supposed to do that but i guess they didnt follow through, and my parents just said lolfuckit and stayed

Economics from state school here in Cali

Thanks Ahmed

also nonviolent here, for any XXX agency that's reading this

haha glad I could bring a smile to your face today at least. But yeah that post I made is for OP and anyone else going through tough times, hopefully it resonates with at least one person

makes it worth the typing kek

>my parents just said lolfuckit and stayed
They need to go back.

Easy for you to say. Youre not at risk of being deported to the literally the only theocracy in the world

Move to Europe until you get this shit figured out. Preferable a country that isn't taxing gains from crypto.

As a fellow irooni good luck friendo. All we have to make it is our magic tulip internet coins. Godspeed kooni

Be glad you didnt post this thread on pol

I was actually born in Germany, my dad was studying Engineering there at the time and i was born there. But because it was after 1994 I am not a natural citizen there

thanks jendeh

Well, there's always Germany. They'll love you.

Dying at the NEET fags ITT pretending like they'd fight in any wars L U fucking L

I should for the lels

>. There will only be retracements to satisfy the TA fags.
Imagine you are being brought to a foreign country as an infant. Your parents are trying to speak the native language in front of you to make sure you can speak it properly when the time comes. How would you be able to speak your parent's tongue 20 years later? You won't.

>

thats farsi you can tell because theres an upside down Thaa which obviously doesnt exist in arabic

yes i realized that, i just lazily did auto translate and for some reason it showed as Arabic

>not trolling them with the history of the aryan race

Im considering it for the qt Germans, but I'm not as barbaric and rapey as the Ahmeds so I prob wont get as much attention

Please tell me i wanna troll them again

Where you from OP

>"Aryan" is a term meaning "noble", which was used as a self-designation by Indo-Iranian people.
>mfw hitler modeled his vision of germany after our shitskin ancestors
>mfw he probably didn't know what the fuck he was talking about

>Im considering it for the qt Germans
As a German, I can assure you that the women here aren't any better than elsewhere in Europe. If you like blondes, go to Scandinavia. If you like the red-haired, go to Ireland. If you want the, dark-haired, go to Spain or Portugal.

Did hitler himself draw these specs?

find a job that will get you your own h1b

hahahaahaaha/10

I was joking. Europe sucks and is for cucks. Would rather live in Iran where I wont get raped by Ahmeds desu, as ironic as that sounds

It's a shame your parents didn't speak your ancestral language to you so can understand horror at prospect of being made to go back to Iran. Also shame that lack of language means other Persian speaking countries aren't any better as options.

I'm as anti-immigrant as the next ex-/pol/ack, but things are what they are and you're on Veeky Forums so I'll try give decent advice for you:

London has big Iranian population and our government is absolutely cucked so you could probably get visa for over here especially given your level of education. Apply for a Masters at one of the London Universities. I think I recall that Sweden - cuck kings of the world - also has large Iranian population and I'm sure they'd welcome you. In fact if you're being ejected from America they'd probably be keen to take you in as a 'refugee' simply to score petty points/virtue signal against Trump.

Doesn't Argentina have huge Iranian population? Ok their economy and governance are pretty shit but it's still a quite developed country with great culture and beautiful girls so maybe another option there.

You deserve your fate for being this rude. Enjoy getting carpetbombed by the U.S. or Israel in a few years.

You have to go back

Join the Air Force or Army, noncitizens can join the US military and get citizenship

>
not true, they just cancelled that program

girls in portugal has mustache and hairs on their legs. A lot of dark-haired are in Poland, romania (but they are not shaving pussy)

The good thing is that you actually have an education. Summary of the thread:

Either for a masters in another country in Europe or join the army.

I can apply for a masters here. But I wont have legal status, nor will I be able to work untill I get my permit

Boro baba, bargard Iran. Inja dareh kheili ozah bad mishe

You should be angry at your parents for ruining your life for their selfishness.

real talk, how do you feel about walking on an oil rig? how do you feel about norwegian qties sucking your cock?

*working

>Preferable a country that isn't taxing gains from crypto.

Belgium

>real talk, how do you feel about walking on an oil rig? how do you feel about norwegian qties sucking your cock?

but is it that easy?

lol

>H1B
isn't that some influenza strain?

Fuck, then I'm sorry man.

I'm from Brazil and earned my citizenship that way while on a visa.

Fuck off you fucking Kraut, don't send us the trash here.

You have to go back.

You have to go back, pajeet.

Get out

its that easy pajeet you just gotta work in the freezing north pumping that sweet, sweet oil for a year or two, norweigian citizenship guaranteed. youll be exotic and unique over here too so the qt3.14s will be playing with your flute all day long