MRW I take your advice and ask grill out and she laughs and rejects me

>MRW I take your advice and ask grill out and she laughs and rejects me
>MRW I fell for the "confidence" meme

Never ask a girl out. Just wait until a girl asks for your number. And if that never happens then stay single forever. Rejection sucks. :(

you should've known it was going to happen. why even risk it.

>I failed to lift the weight
>why bother lifting at all?

I already told you. I feel for the meme

You didnt have to tell me twice fuckboi

dude you took a chance, there's nothing wrong with that.
You were rejected and that sucks, but guess what? You'll get over it.
And then maybe next time the next girl you ask will say yes, and if she doesn't then guess what? You'll get over it.
Eventually you'll get to the point where do you don't care if the girl says no, but you'll have the confidence to ask atleast.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take, so why not go for it?

Serious question:

Why do you care what they think of you? How is your life gotten worse because 1 woman out of 3 billion doesn't want you?

You should be proud of yourself, you were a man for once in your life.

Keep it up

>takes control of his life
>life is only marginally better now
>why is everything shit waah

Either take steps to improve your life or just hang yourself, you pathetic omega faggot.

l just didn't get rejected by 1 grill. I mass messaged all my female Facebook friends with an invitation out to coffee. Only got 2 replies both making excuses why they cannot make it.

:'(

that confidence shit is only reserved for attractive people

Lol you fucking autist ask them irl

>MRW I take your advice and ask out drugqtgf
>MRW she's majorly fucked in the head
>makes life needlessly difficult for me
be glad you only got rejected instead of being accepted into a poisonous relationship

Dude no offence but that's a shit idea. Do it in person next time.

shut up faggot only niggers from the early 2000's think asking girls irl is the way to go.
This is 2016 nigguh, we ask girls out virtually and meet up in reality nigga.
You doing well, thing is, you need to start getting new numbers, face rejection and eventually you will get someone out.
The next step is finally getting someone out and going all the way with them.
At that point you will face rejection again.
this will take awhile. But it will be a skill that can be built.

>mrw
what is this shit, are you new here?

I'm not relationship expert brah. I'm not going to tell you what you did was right or wrong or anything, that's for you to decide. In my opinion though, why don't you try to make a connection with a grill then ask her out?
I understand mass-messaging all the grills of facebook is like fishing with a YUUUGE net instead of a fishing rod, but grills like to make a connection before taking a chance with a guy.
Maybe instead of digging a hole 1 foot deep but a mile wide, try to dig a hole a mile deep and 3 feet wide, yaknowwhatimsayin'?

Include me in the /R/Veeky Forums screencap xd

post a pic faggot

You sent the same canned message to every girl? Of course you're going to get rejected. Chat them up first, and move up to asking them out. Grills want to be romanced you stupid fuck.

Also, you're approaching the situation wrong. Think of yourself as a salesman, you are selling yourself to the girl. You can't always make a sale, you have to be prepared for rejection. My average on POF is every 2 out of 10 grills I try to talk to end up in a date.

Talk to as many girls as you can, keep practicing and build up your confidence. It sucks getting rejected, but you have to keep moving on.

>mrw
Fuck off reddit

True confidence means that you wouldn't care if she rejected you and you'd be fine with yourself without her.

>mfw grown men are getting butthurt by rejection and post about it on a olive oil review website

what a time to be alive

Negative. The guy I used to hang out with most when I was younger looks like shit, has a beer belly and bad teeth. I look relatively acceptable, although back then I was dyel.

That motherfucker fucked his whole way through his teenage years and early twenties while I was a virgin until 21 and even after I couldn´t hold a candle to his success.

Why? Because he didn´t give a shit and was not afraid of women.