Vechain

I'm about to go in with about 20% of my portfolio. I'm looking for long time holding.

Am I about to do a good thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

themerkle.com/vechain-s-e-a-becomes-a-portfolio-company-of-pwcs-incubation-program/
media.group.renault.com/global/en-gb/media/pressreleases/94238/groupe-renault-microsoft-et-viseo-sassocient-pour-creer-le-premier-prototype-de-carnet-dentretien-nu1
twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/919280475994185728
trustnodes.com/2016/09/06/worlds-largest-freight-company-use-blockchain-tech-asset-management
pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-240317.html
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7719fx/uhmm_guys_regarding_vechain_i_think_i_found/
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/741ame/ceo_speaking_guys_upvote_this_vechain_ceo_qa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For whom? For you? No. For guy whose bags you're buying? Yes.

Do you believe this coins has no potential? Please elaborate.

yeah its a good coin, why not 10% in thins and 10 in WTC?

VeChain will be $1 by end of year. HUGE NEWS tomorrow (October 18th)

source

Because I'm already in WTC with 20%. Since 0,55 cents.

How likely will this be adopted by the Chinese government? It fights counterfeit stuff, which is a huge problem over there.

user what research have you done? Are you familiar with who VeCahin has connections to?

PwC: themerkle.com/vechain-s-e-a-becomes-a-portfolio-company-of-pwcs-incubation-program/

Renault Group: media.group.renault.com/global/en-gb/media/pressreleases/94238/groupe-renault-microsoft-et-viseo-sassocient-pour-creer-le-premier-prototype-de-carnet-dentretien-nu1

Shanghai local government: twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/919280475994185728

Kuehne & Nagel (largest freight company): trustnodes.com/2016/09/06/worlds-largest-freight-company-use-blockchain-tech-asset-management

Good finds, now extrapolate the PwC connection with this here:

pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-240317.html

Alibaba + PwC + ?

>pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-240317.html

Mother of fucking god...

How much VEN are you gunning for mate.

Not sure how much it's going to be, but I'm going to put in 2k euro's. All I can spare right now.

now you guys are interested, huh?)

This shit will be huge

Good luck user, we're all going to make it.

>pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-240317.html

Blackmores Limited is a 2.4 Bill Pharma company.

Australia Post is a Government owned mail and parcel distribution company worth > 5 Bill.

Both are going to use this service in conjunction with Alibaba.

This deal was signed under the consent of Li Keqiang, head of economic policy in China and Forbes' 12th most powerful person.

Thanks for opening my eyes user. Now I have to be patient to watch my buy orders fill on Liqui

At this point I'm just trying to spread the good news.

they also have telegram channel with devs in there

user, place a high buy order, I'll sell you some VEN so I can liquidate into the Polkadot Sale.

Okay I will reply.

The man running vechain is Patrick Dai, the same person running qtum. Do you ACTUALLY know what qtum does?

To see the future of vechain look at qtum . Patrick always does that. Qtum is poor mans neo. And vechain is poor mans wtc

Appreciate the gesture but I'm happy to report my orders filled. Thanks user

They also are preparing another AMA soon

That is fud, what os more, not smart at all.
Patrick did work with the team, but that was 2 years ago.

now it's Sunny Lu runs the shop

>Liqui
I keep seeing the same 4000 sats buy and sell. This looks like pnd? or is the trend just picking up as the news breaks out?

HERE YOU GO GUYS:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7719fx/uhmm_guys_regarding_vechain_i_think_i_found/

SO IT BEGINS!

VeChain + Alibaba

Can you link or show any proof that Patrick Dai is behind Vechain?

here is the link to their first Q&A session

Sunny says Patrick contributed to the project, but that was long ago.

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/741ame/ceo_speaking_guys_upvote_this_vechain_ceo_qa/