Reco

Hit a big milestone today, so now Im only 8lbs away from my original goal weight of 220. Once I hit it, Im gonna bump it down to 180lbs.

Can I get all the recovering fatties of Veeky Forums to post your progress. It'd be nice to see how far some of you have come.

Don't have any but good job keep at it breh!

Have nothing to post but congratulations man, that's a huge difference

are you considering the surgery?

Probably, Im really just gonna have to wait and see how bad it is. If it's impeding my social and romantic life then yea, Im gonna have to.

If it's just a little saggy, then who knows, maybe I wont even bother.

Not sure exactly when the pic on the left was taken but I've had 2 DEXA scans

>before
30.2% BF
115kg
76kg lean mass

>after
22% bf
106kg
79kg lean mass

youre doing a fantastic job, excelent great, superlative.im having trouble losing weight my self, could you post your routine and eating habits, and also any other tips you think matter

also age and height please, you rule

looks good senpai. This angle shows it off even better

Good job bro

why did you get fat in the first place tho

IMPRESSIVE
age?
routine?
diet?

Oh damn it's way more noticeable from that angle. You're gonna make it brah. Don't let us down.

~230 to 115. Took me about a year + 3 months to lose the weight. Need to start eating more for muscle now.

WOW I WOULD TOTALLY IMPREGNATE YOUR PUSSY RAPE YOU CUM INSIDE YES YES YES YOURE HOT

too bad you lost your tits

Good job. We're all gonna make it, never forget that brahs

Cause I was a lazy piece of shit :-^)

6'1"
I lift every weekday for AT LEAST 50 mins just doing a bro split. Maybe cycle for an hour or so everyonce in a while.

As for my diet, It's not really that strict. I eat around 1,500 cals a day. Of that at least 130g of protein and I try to keep the carbs around 80-90g.

Also drink a shit ton of water, I do about 20 cups a day myself.

That's why god invented plastic surgery

how did your skin recover from that?

Good job. And, holy shit, be grateful for your skin genetics because it's some blood magic miracle that you've made this transformation without visible loose skin on your belly.

I wish I'd lose my tits :-^(

noice, no loose skin

great job.
how did you let yourself get that fat to begin with though?

also how are people treating you now vs before? huge difference?

Yeah, my skin is fine except my hips and a tiny bit on my stomach. I think it's because of working out while losing, or I'm stupid lucky.

I don't know how I managed to avoid a waterfall of loose skin everywhere but I did. Started exercising around halfway, probably helped a ton.

I "recovered" from anorexia, essentially trading restricting for binging. Everyone said I was fine, and I believed them because it was easier.

Yeah, its pretty much night and day. It's weird getting attention from anyone, both negative and positive because I was invisible before. Mostly women give me shit (if they're fat) and men stare or flirt.

It sounds lie you may not have been fat for decades like some of us, maybe only a few years? That probably helped your skin recover well.

plastic tits are awful, i prefer small natural tits 100 times more than fake big ones

of course that natural big ones are the undisputed upper class of female atracction. The no tits girls can only choose after the big tits have picked

>Hey, i was super skinny, then super fat then normal, all in a couple of years and i dont have loose skin

lying bitch, stop making up fantasies

fucking female skin genetics, unbelievable

good job user, mirin

Have you ever fucked a girl with implants? They're stiff and look like shit. Would not recommend.

Amazing, great job! I love to see a success story like this, be very proud of yourself, user.
What was your eating plan and exercise routine?

keep goin bud, i was fatter than you ever were

seriously doubt you ever touched a plastic tit before

besides whats the point of saying that? you're nit talking to a girl with nice naturals so you're just taunting her, and that's petty

Making it

u mad ms titless ? im just explaining how the world is

like, imagine someone told you "hey fat guys with no arms are really hot you should like them"

no, theres an universal standard of beauty based on evolutionary facts

and the same as you would like a desirable male, males also have some characteristic that say who is a desirable female

big tits are part of it, just the way the world is, having big tits makes you more desirable, having small makes you less

you shouldnt get mad at this

im not sayin anything that is false

god damn these fucking fags who cant deal with reality, and libs got everyone thinking we should all pretend to be living in a lie.

oh but when it comes down to the truth of the truth moment, males want the big tits and females want the succesful alphamuscled male

But the thing is, no one asked you
If you want to pick the nits of life go to r9k
Not here

haha, i can say whatever i want, it dont matter if it annoys a titless bitch who doesnt know her inferior place in the universe, if anyone should leave is you

Yeah you can say it
This is Veeky Forums after all
Where autists are free to show off their autism

i actually prefer small tits, do big tits really have an evolutionary advantage, or is it cultural

is there a verifiable evidence of a culture that absolutely objectively prefers small tits?

Big tits give a curvier appearence
Curves are good on women

Don't have any pics because I'm insecure, but the heaviest I've been is like 274 and I'm 6'2 with over 35% body fat and somehow you look thinner than I did.

I'm currently around 250 and I've stopped making progress. I've cut my caloric intake down to even 1200. I still lift 3 times a day with 20 minutes of light cardio like 130bpm and then 10 minutes where I get over 150bpm.

But I haven't made any progress in like 3 weeks. What the fuck am I doing wrong? I'll even go days where I eat 500 calories and just sleep early to stop feeling hungry.

This is what happens when your fedora is too tight around your brain.

I love this kind of threads!

sadly no diet on earth can fix brown pancake nipples

good job though

>angryvirgin.png

Oh my god, you're so beautiful that I can hardly believe it. I'm being totally honest. I hope it doesn't sound creepy that I've been staring at this picture for something around half an hour, poring over every beautiful idiosyncracy of your body and of the little clothing you do have on... Take my word for it that if it wasn't obscenely and blatantly invasive, I would be gushing verbally over every tiny characteristic of your body, the wonderful colors of your clothing and how they lend to the vision of you represented int his picture, the background and how it not only contrasts your passionate use of color, but shows the contrast between two different eras, adding to the theme of sexual freedom present, probably inadvertently, in several parts of the picture, how the relatively poor resolution makes you seem simultaneously distant and dream-like, yet relatable and still very wonderfully normal and grounded... etc. etc. etc. I'd love to go on, but I fear that it may seem too... creepy stalker-ish, especially in a public place such as Veeky Forums. The thing I like most is how your wholesome and powerful sense of humanity is omnipresent and very defiant against conservative views about the expression of sexuality. It doesn't seem slutty at all, simply like another facet of your existence that you are expressing like many others you have shown through Veeky Forums. It and you laugh at the stereotype that girls who show their bodies are sluts, and it shows in your ironic facial expression. You are incredibly sexy in the way that your sexuality is portrayed as simply being another part of the complexity of your being, and that you mean much more than that. hope I can go on another date with you sometime soon!

Write me here babe whenever you are ready
[email protected]

ace game breh, teach me your ways

I don't have any pics but I recently hit 235 pounds from the 260 I was about 4 months ago. I plan to get to 150 pounds by July 2017 so I can celebrate my birthday without feeling self consicous about being around other people. Are there any tips that someone can offer me? I'm wondering if I'm going too slow

You'll get more women if you stop saying "breh" even ironically.

I'm actually proud of you, good job user I hope you actually give female advice since you did it.

L I V E R P O O L
I
V
E
R
P
O
O
L

>25 pounds in 4 months

Christ, do I feel bad for you. Are you like 5'4 or something?

I only say it on fit. IRL I say buddeh

will i still repulse the womin folk?

You seem obnoxious as fuck and think because you're masquerading behind "le irony" that people won't realize you offer absolutely nothing.

I'm 5'7. The first couple months I barely ate anything so I don't know if my body thought I was starving and kept everything I ate

i am actually a pretty complex individual and I have a lot to offer breh

tren rage?

doing great famalam

keep it up!

Can't find before pics but currently 203lbs 6'3

How much longer should I keep cutting? The only thing that's still looking chubby is my gut.

WOAAAAH NELLYYY
you might be lost, this isn't r9k my mans

what was your starting weight?
looks like you're just recovering from a bad beer gut

I've gone from 135kg at 193cm to 80kg now. Should I bulk or continue to cut? Been lifting for just 3 months now so I'll prolly go full skelly'n skin if I continue.

mirin those genetics

Starvation mode is real just focus on cutting out sugary shit like sodas and cookies

Nice hourglass you got there

>No loose skin
fuck you

Just started last week
Weighed 190lbs now I currently weigh 180

I cut soda, ice cream, pizza, and little Debbie snacks

Now it's water, cheerios, grapes, apples, fig bars, eggs, and potato with the skin
Doing (1-2) 15 minute core exercises, to lose my stomach fat, a day

Anything I should add or take away? I love advice from experience

I haven't updated my pic in a while since my progress has been slow, currently sitting at 265. I need to get back to counting my calories. These threads are a definite motivation.

You need to work your core, abs obliques, or your gonna be full trap mode with those hips, when you're done.

start training them scrawny arms while youre losing weight, you have a lot of noobs gains to make there that you could prolly even improve on while cutting, something similar worked for me at least

Proud of you two anons. These pictures help me with determination and not to quit

Have you been lifting? Should have started day 1. At 6'7 you have a chance to be beast mode.

8 months progress first pic was March 10 320 lbs(I know I fucked up on date) 2nd was May 10 220 lbs. Bottom 2 are me right now at 200 lbs. 6 ft 3. Think my progress is pretty solid and im still working on it. AMA you want and I will answer honestly

I haven't been lifting :(

Should I start SS?

Yes, right away. SS or 5x5 for at least 6 months.
Then find some other meme routine or add whatever for whatever your goal is.

Been running PPL 6 days a week. What should I add to work on core, abs and obliques?

Oh yes give me your routine. Mine is currently I'm 5'10 and I want to be roughly 150 again like I was in high school before my metabolism slowed down

do u have a microbenis?

Post pics of former fat fuck calves of peace

I can't tell if everyone is falling for this bait or just being ironic. I need to quit the internet.

I would honestly kill myself if I had those girly hips. You might as well just kys or become a trap like the other user said. Total bitch hips

Why is it bait?

month 5 in SL, recent bests:
DL: 135 -> 300 (1x5)
Sq: 75 -> 275 (1x5)**
BP: 45 -> 150 (3x5)
OHP: 45 -> 110 (3x3)
**developed quads & hams during activity in teen years

going to do a nice cut after the LP burns out and finish the fight, should be soon

keep it up!

Because there is no sort of skin blemish, no stretch marks, no loose skin, no fucking nothing at all. That's pretty much impossible

Some people just have nice skin man

Before doing any strength training lose the fat just concentrate on eating right and cardio now senpai

I would rape you very very tenderly.

Congrats.

plastic surgeon here, thats complete bullshit, even weight variation of 20kg can leave permanent scars on ANY kind of skins, not to mention that blobbering fat of blob

Brain surgeon here don't believe this lying faggot

Rocket surgeon reporting.

It's two different people.

You know how there's always statements like "98% of people who experience massive weight gain get stretch marks"
Well there's got to be some people on the 2%

Mine
332-242lbs

Lost a few more pounds since the pic on the right

Last week some chick said I looked like Jason Sudeikis & another one said I looked like Ben Affleck

Both were fatties though...

I call bait too. Otherwise she would post diet and routine when asked.

only there are no such statements, there is a known and comprehended mechanism of skin functioning that makes it literally impossible for the skin to strectch back to a certain size.

its like cutting arms off, theres no percentage of people whose limbs grow back NO ONE grows an arm back NO ONE

Wrong
There's nothing more vague in dermatology than the literature on skin laxity and stretch marks
It's pretty much "yeah we're not sure how to predict this guys"

are you also a plastic surgeon or are you also a dermatologist? have you read Vilkinson? i bet you havent, typical dermo-scum.

You got me
I have no idea who that faggot is

still fat as hell... wish i had no shirt pics from when i started at 310+ last october..

kind of went lax on my "diet" for a bit and kept at maintenance calories which means i didn't cut a lot of weight but I did turn some fat into muscle..

Started dieting in the middle of June and have lost 52 pounds of my 110 goal. Also gotta super supportive bf and am just feeling great all around. You can do it brehs

dammnn girl, are you a hot chick? because i want to fuck you with my penis hard inside your pussy feeling all its wet softness as i pound harder and harder and cum inside you coating your uterus in white baby batter and therefore creating a life