For everybody that's using Bittrex, pull all of your crypto out of it immediately...

For everybody that's using Bittrex, pull all of your crypto out of it immediately. Big news is coming either this week or next week from Bittrex. You won't want your Bittrex to be on there when it happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002187632-Statement-on-disabled-accounts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

link/proof or gtfo

A lot of fresh new coins availability on Binance! It has the newest ones like LINK!

Oh look, another LARPer.

Alright, don't believe me man. Lose all your money. I don't give a fuck.

you do otherwise you wouldnt of posted

All this coordinated anti-buttrex shilling

>has LINK
>is HEAVILY manipulated
fucking hate Binance

i still can't pull my funds out, because my account is disabled 6 days and no support answer, had an enhanced verification already. wat do

What country

I suspect at some point they will release a statement to the effect of "We froze accounts originating in countries hostile to the USA including Iran, Syria, Turkey, etc."

The reason if there is one will go something like this

"The accounts in question are linked on the blockchain to illegal money laundering and fraud/theft originating in countries such as Iran, North Korea, Mexico, etc".

If you're not a towelhead you can stay comfy

What exactly is going on? Starting to get worried.

Hello,

Can someone recommend me the best eay to get my alts out of bittrex? Bittrex is all i use for my alt trading

I dont want to download 100 different wallets

I dont want to stash them in a shitplace like hitbtc

Thanks

shitskins JUST'd, nice

some hint instead of, omg north korea is launching a nuke in 5 days... larping

I'm already withdrawing my max every 24 hours.
They won't respond to tickets
No public statements after freezing accounts
No new coins! It's going down the shitter

3 new coins inthe last 4 days alone, wtf do you mean?

US to the A

>No public statements after freezing accounts
fuck off with this

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002187632-Statement-on-disabled-accounts

You must be from a shit country. They are only going to stop dealing with shit countries.

What's a reliable exchange where I can turn my btc into usd if not bittrex?