What do you fellas do to keep motivated and happy?

Started lifting may of 2015.
Lifted mainly for girls.
Made very good gains.
Became more attractive.
Ended up fucking some sluts, and catching feels for them and ultimately becoming their boytoy every single time.
Now I feel like the more aesthetic I become, the more shallow of relationships I will have with girls.
Makes me feel all alone.
>Friends out drinking
>Friends out until 2am
>Friends out at uni with their own apartment
> People out having a good ass time meeting new people and shit

I'm just over here wondering where I went wrong.
Have been stalling at the gym for months, never consistent anymore.
I'm just over here at technical college trying to make it through one more semester so I can go off to uni :(

Only thing that lets me make it through the day is the idea of being at uni, being a shredded aesthetic fucker, and getting everyone's attention.

Other urls found in this thread:

viewonbuddhism.org/delusion_introduction.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My self loathing keeps me motivated at all times.

Trade off is I'm not happy.

How do you find girls like the ones in your pic???

Chad's house

>Chad

ask Chad to take a picture of his surroundings

I find them skanky yet boring.

Does she look like the (intentional) mother of your children?

Nope.

Does she look like she can hold a conversation beyond talking about how ' totalled ' she was last night?
Nope.

Fuck.

Americans dont know how to eat pizza.

Fold it you nigger.

>Americans dont know how to eat pizza.
t. beta

>judging an entire girl's life based on a picture
>wonders why girls judge his entire personality on his looks

crazy how that works

>Eating in bed

Chad confirmed for crumbs in his bed

care to explain?

>posts an Australian

Chad gets a lot of crumbs in his bed

>>wonders why girls judge his entire personality on his looks

No I don't.

Everyone judges by looks, dipshit. It's why we have eyes.

Hunt, fuck, take a shit without getting bitten.

That's what eyes are good at doing. Looking for the brain to then judge.

Fucktard.

He looks like he is about to fuck the pizza, not eat it

Well you self loathing means you don't like yourself. Now imagine if you had to spend 24hours everyday with someone you didn't like.

Would you be happy?

>Chad
What do you mean? My name is Chad but I don't have girls like that at my house

Nice try, Thad.

you need to go outside more
nice try, Brad

I'm not motivated. I basically need to lift, which is really bad for me because I'm out of commission pretty much half the time for health issues.

If I don't lift, I get mentally fucked up. Mood swings, depressive lethargy, apathy towards basic necessities, unproductive in my school work. Granted, part of that is due to also being sick when that shit happens (when it rains it pours), but it's gotten to the point where I want to lift as often as I can to stave off the shittiness of existing in my body and feeling almost constantly alone.

No idea fampi

viewonbuddhism.org/delusion_introduction.html

Nice try, Ebeneezer.

Nope. Sorry, ass eating is one thing I can't not find gross.

hello low test beta, how are you doing today?

Nice try, Melvin

Read the bhagavad gita and then lift like it's your duty if not your greatest desire. The act of lifting is itself enough: whether or not you love it, and whether or not there's an end in sight.

Don't see what some sancript indian book is gonna do for me and my own personal problems

Same.

>lifting at the gym today
>checkin out qt on some add twist machine trying to be subtle
>we make eye contact a few times and she smiles at me twice
>assume she is either laughing at me or looking at someone else
>proceed to finish my workout

did i fuck up bras, what should i have done

My dad left to join the war, and I'm Thad now. =^(

You probably forgot to develop your personality while you were developing your muscles and studying. It happens.

What worked for me was to start asking girls about their values, fears, significant memories, that sort of thing. Basically just shine a light in the corners of people and share what makes you both tick. You can't ask those sorts of thing point-blank but it makes for some quality conversation when you can work it that way.

I like listening to Duncan Trussell tell me that he loves me

What's funny is I just went No-Contact on a girl who i've known for over 8 years.
She was manipulative, selfish, a liar, had very very deep emotional problems, hypocritical, and always found a way to make me feel like shit, and every time I tried to be nice to her or sweet to her or tell her how I felt, she would basically to me "yeah but this is how I feel" and even though I know it would've never work out between us because of her own issues, I still think about her nonstop and shit when i'm alone.
Even convince myself that I love her even when I know it's probably just emotional dependency

Feelsbadmane :(

>assume she is either laughing at me or looking at someone else
Every fucking time
How do I get those confidence gains Veeky Forums

Just read it: it's the conversation of the god Krishna and the prince Arjuna who's not motivated to go fight a war he's caught up in. And the other things I said in the post are a sum-up of the wisdom of the god Krishna who teaches how to live in the world without despairing or desiring one end over another. The work of the body (action) and the work of the mind (thought) are ends in themselves.

I'd probably watch him fuck that pizza.... for um. gainz. for gainz

Good job to cut her off.

Time heals all wounds. She'll be a distant memory as the years progress and as you get older, you'll be happy you dodged that bullet.

>Started lifting in may of 2015
>Thinks he's shredded
Lmaooo get real

Hey man pretty much went through the same shit with a girl I had known since middle school finally went out with her. It didn't last a week and now I get the thought of her occasionally but I moved on and now I'm happier and talking to other grills. I think the shutting them out only makes it worse at least it did for me man but hey if your method works keep it up.

Probably shredded enough for Stacys

Only other serious thing I had was a girl who was almost the same way.
I broke up with her and didn't really feel anything though because I snapped and got tired of her shit and just flipped a switch and that was that.
It's much easier to be done with someone when they basically force you to do it.
But it's so much harder to be done with someone when there is still "wiggle room" so to speak. Or if you still kind of WANT to give them another chance.

right in the feels

>TRIGGERED

Diversify your life. Read books that stretch your mind. Start a business. Make good gains in other areas like you did with fitness.