Lifting for women

>lifting for women
Who MGTOW here?

>MGTOW

What?

I like how a couple of them are wearing shorts with their slut pants.

If you fall for this meme I'm glad you are out of the gene pool

rolling for 5 cause I want tall sons and amazonian daughters

also she's a qt

ROLLING

Was gonna ask for this LETS GO. WUAKITY OF CHICK DETERMINES WHAT I BANG THIS FRIDAY

roll

Please just go your own way and shut up about it.

roll

5>2>4>6>3>1>7>8>9

>Believing that obtaining women for sex is somehow a scientifically determined skill
>Believing that women are in some way going to be fooled by this behavior
>Not already having a cutie 3.14 to blast with man-goo on the regular

some of us just aren't that lucky or motivated to get a gf user.

Rollio

this

Fucking this. There are 2 kinds of people that fall for this shit, and both are equally retarded.

The first is the young guy (not much older than 18-19) who absorbs this bullshit pseudo-philosophy as some indirect way to reject girls to satisfy their petty nonsense. The second are the older guys who, instead of taking some sense of responsibility for failures in their relationships (or lack thereof), change their incel status to voluntary.

Both are equally immature and fucking moronic, and if you fall for this meme, either go see a psychiatrist and actually work on your shit, or castrate yourself to remove any hope of you breeding

Ugly virgin this is your way

yellow is best

Number 1 is the most qt

;_;

Rolling for 4 qt. Mummy gf

Please give me that 8...

3 is the cutest

Anyone wanna trade their number 3 for a number 9?

What does shit me off a bit about the MGTOW movement, is how they are constantly talking about women. All. The. Fucking. Time.

Any bloke with a brain knows women are whores and will never give one control of his finances or life. But the MGTOW guys seemingly do nothing but talk about the evils of women, and how their lives were fucked up because of them etc, etc.

Its almost like they have become corrupted by their own movement and instead of leading independent, fulfilling lives, become bitter, obsessive freaks who cannot get over the past and make a good future.

Rolling

6 get

>2016
>still believing MGTOW is a thing

im with this guy.

the whole point of mgtow is so that you learn to focus on yourself and develop yourself as opposed to getting sidetracked. thats the whole point of the movement originally.

now its filled by butthurt faggots who do nothing but bitch and moan about how they dont need to get laid.

its literally fat acceptance translated

>Any bloke with a brain knows women are whores and will never give one control of his finances or life

Not a MGTOW but breh, honestly just shut the fuck up right now because you don't know what you're talking about. Nearly every man gets married or otherwise railroaded by a woman at some point in it's life. Dont be a fucking idiot.

You know you can look at a philosophy, decide it's not exactly for you, and then move on with your life without spouting off some little bitch boy rant on a subject you dont understand in order to assuage some of your cognitive dissonance.

Anytime someone makes a passion filled buy logic empty rant on a topic they have just been exposed to it just screams intellectual insecurity.

Sounds like you've had a few bad experiences with women, are dealing with a shit woman right now, and instead of dealing with your issues you are angry at red pilled philosophies because they hit a nerve and force you to evaluate how you've failed yourself in life.

> Nearly every man LAST GENERATION gets married or otherwise railroaded by a woman at some point in it's life.

FTFY

do mgtows have sex with fembois?

rolling for 4 because settling for less out of repeatedly damaged ego reasons

Don't you mean men who delude themselves they can get women if they just tried but need an excuse not to try?

Just doesn't flow as well tho

Commmm onnn honnnies

'I literally cannot stop sucking cocks' the post