What does Veeky Forums think of Whitney Thore, from the TLC show "my big fat faboules life"

What does Veeky Forums think of Whitney Thore, from the TLC show "my big fat faboules life"

Claims to have PCOS which causes hormone imbalance.

youtube.com/watch?v=C9PrSXB265w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aaXBYcfVYZM
youtube.com/watch?v=gkt0Em9bal0
youtube.com/watch?v=hNBBKaUwxYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QZpyuAk8VXM
youtube.com/watch?v=whB4wt0pwyo
youtu.be/OArXvGfeG9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah so does Tamika Webber

She's a fat lazy bitch who takes no responsibility for her actions and is a huge burden on her family

youtube.com/watch?v=aaXBYcfVYZM

This woman is the living embodiment of a "fat people hate" thread. She is everything wrong with fat people and I am 100% convinced her show is subtle parody. Watch the episodes. She was literally sexually assaulted by her pet pig. She had to attend a parade in a fat scooter. She lost, won back, then lost her personal trainer because she refuses to keep to any diet, refuses to work out in any capacity. She's selfish with her boyfriend, envious and jealous of previous relations and percieved rivals. Her willpower if personified would be a post holocaust concentration camp jew. She is garbage. Not just as a fat person, but as a person in general. Her show is hilarious to watch, it's a new "whats going wrong with fatty this week" every episode.

The show is incredible since it completely backfired at this point and you can tell the producers love that it did since it makes for a great story twist.

(Latest season she almost dies, passes out, fails at various activities, etc. and even admits she may be wrong about her beliefs.)

They did kind of the same to honey boo boo, and all those other shit shows. But what really pisses me off is how she is allowed at a ted talks.

You know the show really well.

I have PCOS and take medication for it to stop my periods and am still consistently losing weight. Grew up a fat cow because of my environment and adopting my lard families habits and am working to twist that shit around. There's no excuse unless you have prader willi syndrome or some similar muscle tone issue there is no reason to be fat.

She makes excuses, and puts people with PCOS like yourself in a bad light.

it was just a few months ago thaf fph threads were littered with her stuff.. I actually miss being updated on her shenanigans since I have no time to actually watch the show.

I have realized after looking further into the source video, this was made by the same guy who made the chris chan documentary. Weird, I think hes fat aswell? Not sure from some photos hes posted.

Yup, which is why she needs to get taken off the air and get her show cancelled. That and the fact that she's making the life of a human blob seem fun and not a huge toll on her joints. Fuck her. I wish ameriland would take the same stance as britbongs seem to and have all these "Secret Eaters" and "Supersize vs. Superskinny" shows to spread the awareness or more so reasonable logic that fat does not equal good.

can't wait for it to die, famiglia.

It's only TEDx, so anyone who takes it seriously deserves what they get.

Pcos is linked to obesity senpai but the thought is the obesity is the cause not the effect (for the most part)

more like whitney weighs way more

Overeating is also "linked" to obesity.

i watched one ep with my ex, and she got humped by a fucking pig. best thing ever

rub it in her face.

id fuck her

brutally.

mega.nz/#F!PxZnEZYD!wkP-CfexPbkpzu5wqICq-Q
Here is season 3 kids

The entire show just enrages.

>permabulk master race

Secret eats is so good

"I only eat 1000Cals a day, and I keep gaining weight"
"well our cameras caught you stuffing your face and eating 5000Cals"

My only gripe with the show is they didn't call it 'food, lies and videotape'

I love how smug the presenter is, she is bae

Tamika Webber doesn't have insulin resistant PCOS. There's several subtypes.

>check it out on youtube
>have to watch a kitkat ad first
kek

I don't get why you're downplaying this friendo

Adipose has aromatase which leads to the elevated androgens and insulin insensitivity is also thought to play a role

This isn't some loose association, there is an actual mechanism

Daily reminder that PCOS is usally caused by obesity and not the cause of obesity.

The only way to treat it is to not be fat. PCOS doesn't create massive gainz out of thin air. I can't believe I have to explain this on fit of all places.

DOZENS OF DOUGHNUTS AND WHOLE ROTISSERIE CHICKENS DON'T MAGICALLY FLY INTO YOUR MAW BECAUSE YOU HAVE PCOS!

London
O
N
D
O
N

That's not true obesity doesn't cause PCOS

PCOS is worsened by obesity though and the one thing you're told to do is keep your weight in check to help keep your PCOS in check.

If you have PCOS you shouldn't let yourself even be the slightest bit overwieght.

also
>tfw gf has pcos and is in damn good shape
>mfw every time i hear a chick use the PCOS excuse i can take it even less seriously because of that

>Building confidence one step at a time
Yea, I'm sure it takes her one step to get on her scooter.

My friend has it and she's 120 lbs, there's no excuse

Someone post pics of Whitney's boyfriend?

That is basically what I said senpai

Obesity can cause pcos
Say someone is genetically predisposed but has healthy BMI and doesn't have the disease
Maybe then they become obese then have pcos
I said it is a cause not the cause

Energy can't be created from nothing.

PCOS is a convenient excuse for hippos to justify their overeating

>It's all teh syndrome's fault, woe is me

PCOS is the new hypothyroidism. Once it's sufficiently been debunked the fat fucks will hop onto the next "obesity-linked" disease and self-diagnose themselves with that.

I laugh at how pathetic her orbiter is. Wait, is orbiter the right word? They are both fat. What 8s it called when two suns are caught in each others gravity?

its odd that every fat fuck has some magical excuse to justify them being a pig.
and a disproportionate number of them all seem to have shitty blogs on Tumblr.
statistically atleast a few of them would just be lazy cunts

It's a binary star, so you could call it her binary I guess.

keked so hard at the clip where someone yelled "sea world shamu got loose!"

youtube.com/watch?v=gkt0Em9bal0

officially the worst role model ever. she is extremely introverted and so out of touch with reality.

It BLOWS THE FUCK OUT of Veeky Forumstards

A big beautiful woman is living life the way she wants and is richer and more successful while all you can do is post in tfwnogf threads

BTFOOOO

You would drown in one of her sweaty rolls, smother in the yeast infections, you teeny tiny twinkster.

>her binary
THANKS FOR THE TRIGGER WARNING SHITLORD

youtube.com/watch?v=hNBBKaUwxYQ

youtube.com/watch?v=QZpyuAk8VXM
youtube.com/watch?v=whB4wt0pwyo
kek

How can she tell others to be happy with their body when she wears make up? She wears make up because she's not happy with her looks.

I have pcos and I've lost 90 + lbs. Still a bunch to go. It's slower. You have to eat way way less. You can't fucj with dairy. Soy not great either.
But it's possible

This girl actually has really nice features and is really cute without makeup but has some bad acne.

Hopefully she won't have scarring.

A normal diet compared to an obese diet would definitely seem to be "way way less".

youre so funny lol xD thanks for the input!

PCOS of a symptom of being a whale
not the other way round

Women that fat shame turn me on so fucking much. They automatically jump up three points.

I agree. Her eye makeup is actually kind of ugly and it's only her acne that makes her look bad.

A lot of people can't fuck with dairy though. A good chunk of the world is lactose intolerant. But good for you user. I am glad that you and the other anons with PCOS in this thread are changing yourselves.

Whitney also has a wig now. She is so fat she is losing her hair. That was a good episode.

Hair loss is a symptom of pcos, not of being fat

>gf went from morbidly obese (before I knew her), to thick (met her), to back to obese/slightly morbidly
>have slowly chipped away at her for so long shes finally going to get her shit in gear and lose weight

still gonna dump her at some point probably, depression and insecurity are a bitch

This.
She is a garbage human being that constantly sings the refrain of "I can do anything. I am tough and strong and brave" while being an absolutely worthless sack of shit that needs everyone around her to do literally everything for her. She has the willpower of a child and absolutely no capacity for mental growth (just waistline)

In summation, the show is a living, breathing train wreck and I love it.

Absolutely none of you are ready for this!
Gird your loins, gentlemen because she and her entire family go full retard during a fluff piece about cupcakes for the channel

Her mother's fucking face when she says she doesn't like sweets.

youtu.be/OArXvGfeG9k

What the fuck is wrong with her? Can't she tell everyone is just faking having a good time? They look so tired and fed up, and all the while she's just sitting there laughing like nothing is wrong, rubbing it in their faces. What must her parents have done to deserve such hell.

Anyone got that pic of her dad and the scales

> I dont eat cupcakes
> I would eat a potatoe salad cupcake

disgusting.jpg

To the women in this thread who have managed to lose weight with PCOS:

How did you do it? What worked for you? In your experience, was it substantially more difficult to lose weight than for women without PCOS?

My mother was normal weight before getting PCOS in her late 30s and she hasn't been able to lose the weight. She dieted and exercised and tried lots of drugs and lots of advice from different doctors. (not 100% sure she wasn't cheating but I'm about 99% sure, my mother has never shown signs of overeating or self control problems) She gained 50lbs when she was pregnant with me and lost all the weight plus 5 more pounds by the time she took me in for my one month checkup, so I know she knows how to lose weight and get in shape. My mom today weighs the same as she did when she was 9 months pregnant with me.

I am terrified that I will get PCOS one day even though no other women in my family have had it or had symptoms like it. I am scared I will become a fatty even though I have been slim all my life and there will be nothing I can do about it. I'm scared that one day I'll only be able to maintain a healthy weight be going to the gym religiously and only eating 1000 calories a day for my whole life (or at least go through menopause when it apparently stops). Nowadays I exercise for fun and because it makes me feel good, and make healthy food choices for the same reason, but it doesn't control my life. I don't want to give up control of my life and my freedom and free time to a disease, just to maintain a healthy weight.

Please tell me there is hope and that it's not that hard to maintain a healthy weight with PCOS as long as you are mindful about what you eat and make healthy choices about food and exercise.

I got diagnosed with pcos 2 years ago (I was 17) and lost 15 kgs. First I went to a dietician and she told me exactly what to eat for a month (no calorie counting, just "eat this and that"). I got visited once a month for maybe 4, 5 months, and I also started Hema last year (2 days a week, 1:30/2 hrs). After the doctor was sure I wasnt losing too much I stopped seeing her. My advice would be find something that she loves and is tiring enough (hiking, swimming idk) and make sure the activity in question sets goal for her so she will always have something to strive for.
If you are scared to get it talk with a doctor so you know what to look for (increased hair growth, acne and shit) but I think its very unlikely you will get it with your lifestyle. Before I got diagnosed I would eat a lot of unhealthy shit, exercise was non-existent, I can really see how I brought it on myself now. Always stay healthy, but its not worth it to live in fear

Gross

Shhh little dyel, be quiet, fit people are talking.

There is no magic disease that suddenly makes your body a miracle machine of energy efficiency.

Imagine being a nomadic human in ancient times. Everyone would want to pick this disease up since now everyone can make it through the winter because they only need to eat 2/3s of what they used to.

it makes no sense.

ps eating 1k calories/day is not healthy unless you are a 10 year old 75lb girl sitting at a desk all day and never exercising.

>2016
>STILL not using an adblocker

At this point it's fair to just call you a fucking retard.

They had to move into diseases after it was pointed out that "genetics" was a piss poor excuse, as the % of obese people has increased faster than the population which would mean the fat gene was being passed on at a greater rate than people were actually reproducing.

>that massive fat ass

i go one day without jacking off and THIS is giving me a boner

god help me i'm getting a boner

Don't do it son, she probably has one of those weird "my obese ass is so obese it has molded into the shape of the couch I never get up from" type of asses.

Propaganda to keep the ever increasing US population of obese in line. Most likely pushes other feel good SJW rhetoric as well

>disclaimer: i dont watch this shit

Ad blocker doesnt work 50% of the time for me anymore.

I once got through about halfway of an episode.

The woman is the most entitled attention-seeking woman I have ever seen, including my fat retarded aunt.

>mother gets a pet pig
>Whitney starts treating it as hers
>tries to teach her mother to 'sext' as part of a deal
> she's literally moist at the idea of how edgy and hip she's being
>mother tells her to tell her father about the pig
>draws it out, savoring the attention like the 5000 cal she eats a day
>claims it's possible to be fat and healthy
>broke up with a dude
>upset her friend starts seeing him
>claims she's not jealous, only that it's 'awkward'
>claims she doesn't like sweets
>jumps in 'I get it from my daddy'
This is a woman who will do ANYTHING for attention. If she didn't have a show, she'd be at the bar every night trying to flirt with guys.

Plus though: they showed a picture of her mother when her mother was a model. Surprisingly hot. I really feel bad for her parents. Where did they go wrong that she ended up this way?

Which one are you using? uBlock's been mostly ok for me.