"M-maybe women will pay attention to me when I lift X amount!"

>"M-maybe women will pay attention to me when I lift X amount!"
>youtube.com/watch?v=SW1IHQzua6k [Open]
>nope dot jay peg

When will you retarded GYMCELS get the fucking truth through your thick skulls? Are you THIS dense? Are you THIS oblivious to common sense? Women wont give a shit when you squat 4, 5, 6 or any number of plates. Same goes for your autistic "oly" lifts as well. What a genius combination that sport is, strength training paired up with AUTISTIC form requirements that have NO BEARING to real world movements. No wonder you guys love it so much.

Face it, women see people like you and LAUGH at your inferior GENETICS. When will you fucking realise that women only care about RACE,

FACE,

and HEIGHT?

Thats it.

Do you SERIOUSLY think Chad goes through all this autism just to get girls? He rawdogs your oneitis in his first week of university. He flirts with the secretaries and slaps their asses while you have to tiptoe around them and whisper to avoid an HR harassment tribunal. Have the NUMEROUS and WELL DOCUMENTED Tinder experiments not shoved the truth in to your thick and misshapen skulls? WHEN WILL YOU FUCKING LEARN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWafOHdM54M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bunch of white betamales listening to rapmusic

lmfao

Women are attracted to alpha dominant assertive dudes who take all the initiative. Lifting changed me and made me more alpha like that. Since I started lifting I had no problem being aggressive with women which has made me 10x more successful

What tinder experiments retard

DO NOT BULLY CLARENCE

>back to reality
The oneitis he fucked gets jealous he is paying attention to other women and not him.

Does everything in her power to ruin his reputation and career.

End of story.

Yeah nah that's not how it works, ever

damn op wanna tell us what happened?

I can't get girls bc I'm ugly

>1:20-1:30
>bitches cannot stop gawking
Great post fagrton, you really convinced me with all those hot opinions

>RACE
>FACE
>HEIGHT

Newfag, it's

>HEIGHT
>FACE
>FRAME

Race is implied in "FACE" -- meaning "looks," whereas "FRAME" is unique in its own category.

>video
RIP elbows.

>all these pathetic betas arguing OP

Lol

Are you motherfuckers even serious with this weak shitty trolling?

Look at the video
>1:35

Those girls are mirin, as were others.
The whole gym is clapping him on

Fuck off sage

>look at that guy, wow he's really strong
>ya lol what a meathead, also he's asian teehee
>*giggles* yeah haha, so did you sleep with chad last night?
>yeahhh!!! OMG he's perfect lol

Get a fucking grip.

See

I yearn for the day I don't have to see these kinds of threads in Veeky Forums

I come here to talk about lifting not be lectured by some low test cuck.

This, the guy doesn't look that bad either.

Girls don't talk like that, no one talks like that
They're people as well.

They're impressed with his weight.

It's so sad. This board of all boards should be a place to help people, not to try and spread your insecurities and wallow in your shit like a pig. You have for that

this exact post was just on pol, stop

>Having to make up mean conversations for women to get mad at

>Girls don't talk like that

Guess how I know you're raised by a single mom.

go on

>browsing /pol/
>ever

get out you alt-rightist moron

fuck man, your life sucks

are you fucking a 6/10 or higher on a regular basis?

if not there is your problem. you are frustrated as well as annoying. you deffinately need height frame (btw its frame not race) and face because your personality sucks balls.

happy life annon! :*

Jesus fucking christ, Clarence is a beast.

>Women wont give a shit when you squat 4, 5, 6 or any number of plates.
yeah but this hunk will
no homo

OP, literally no one oly lifts, or does any strength sport for attention, or approval. They do it for fun, stress relief, or for some other reason. I powerlift so I can work out stress and have fun. Since my dad had cancer then died it's also to fight off depression.

It does get me plenty of attention though. I've literally had girls get me to flex for them, and let them feel my arms and stuff. Guys are always mirin' too. It probably helps that I am not a fucking autist, but even then I lift because it makes me feel good.

> not getting swole for the race war

jesus christ do you think women actually talk similar to this

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

>tfw no clarence bf

I keep thinking about all that weight landing on his knees on those last attempts

you seem way out of touch with reality

>RACE, FACE, HEIGHT
you had one job OP you fucking new fag. It's HEIGHT FACE FRAME in that order. Fuck you for ruining an otherwise perfect thread.

[spoiler]"race" isn't mentioned because it's a given if you're non white it was over for you before it even began[/spoiler]

Give me some examples of what it means to be aggressive with women?

"You´re coming on a date with me young lady?"

We get that you're obsessed wit chasing women

No, it's FACE FRAME HEIGHT

all this guy needs is contacts and a haircut. though i like his badass ricer look as well.

i've never seen a girl losing her spaghetti over a fat "powerlifter", bear mode, fridge mode, strongman or any other "manly" mode

only bodytype that girls care about is being fucking shreded roided out sick kunt

>all girls like the same thing

Don't talk shit about my husbando

5'11
Not white
Good face

I get girls kek

different people like different things but show me at least one video where a grill is losing her spaghetti over a fat fuck powerlifter

TOP KEK have you ever talked to a woman? They dont talk like this you fucking virgin! OMFG have you ever even been outside your room? Holy fucking shit you must be autistic

This, I stopped powerlifting and started BJJ. Girl like me alot more now with a more slimmed physique. NO ONE likes a FAT bulky POWERLIFTER lol

youtube.com/watch?v=KWafOHdM54M
>tfw no matter how much you lift you will always be a ugly shitskin

Lifting strap = don't count

first bish staring str8 at the camera

If you're Jack the Ripper, sure

Oh lord.
Dude, you're literally never gonna make it with that autistic attitude

>template thread
has fit fallen, out was it always in the abyss?

>another /r9k/ b8 thread