"MUH XENOESTROGENS ARE WHY WIMMIN PREFER DA SHITSKINZ!!11"

"MUH XENOESTROGENS ARE WHY WIMMIN PREFER DA SHITSKINZ!!11"

LMFAO. Of all the pedantic gymcel coping mechanisms, "muh xenoestrogens" is definitely one of the funniest

Please tell me then, why has Chad been drinking the EXACT same water, yet STILL LOOKS INFINITELY FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU? How come this "feminization" didn't affect him? OH WAIT! It's because it's all complete NONEXISTENT BULLSHIT, and the things that make you a doughy piece of lard and Chad a Greek God are GENETICS.

They've ALWAYS existed. Being "shy" isn't due to "things in the water", it's not because of "a lack of masculine role models", IT'S JUST BEING AWARE OF WHERE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING STAND.

Non-Chad men are not SUPPOSED to reproduce.This is why shyness exists - it's not something you're supposed to OVERCOME, it's MEANT to limit you.

I fucking hate you pathetic, "iron pill" fags so much. You spend SO MUCH TIME focusing on the most obscure, irrelevant autistic details and get absolutely fucking NOWHERE, whereas Chad wakes up after a night of pizza and beer and still looks INFINITELY BETTER THAN YOU.

Just fucking LMFAO at the LEVEL of coping here.
"can't find their way out of a maze or to their nest, considered unattractive to females" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING LMFAO!!!!!!!

DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK STACY HAS EVER TOLD HER FRIEND "OMGGG YEAAH LIKE HE'S CUTE BUT HE CAN'T FIND HIS WAY OUT OF A MAZE"??????????????

YEAH, IT'S NOT TYRONE'S MASSIVE 6'3", ROBUST FRAME, STEEL JAW, PERMANT SCOWL, ABSOLUTE BRICK SKULL, TERRIFYING, RUTHLESS DEMEANOR AND MASSIVE BLACK DICK SWINGING FROM HIS NARROW, COMPACT HIPS AT THE BOTTOM OF HIS SHREDDED V TAPER, IT'S HIS "ABILITY TO FIND HIS WAY TO THE NEST"

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop

halt

arrĂȘter

Physical attractiveness is not the only selective trait.

We're all dealt a hand.

I have two, sorry bro

tfw pizza

why do you make these posts dude

How much drugs are you on, and what are they?

That guy is hideous
t. Fat ass

>typing all this out

I have to applaud your dedication

Did you forget to take your medicine today?

OP post pics and we will all make you feel better about yourself I promise
>this
>self-destruction

Who here /mike mew/

that shit does NOTHING

You're doing it wrong,then.

just go have sex buddy

lmao /pol/ btfod

good thing i have godly genetics (look like chad but with 200iq and naturally ripped body) otherwise i would probably start blaming chosen people for my shortcomings

If I wanted to laugh I'd ask for your one rep maxes

Please post more

Your memes are great

I love these threads

>reading the replies hoping nobody will take the bait
>only one single user taking the bait
today is a good day.

could be written better. the caps really destroyed it.

never mind, op. next time.

>"feminization" didn't affect him?
What are you talking about? The "guy" in the picture is feminine as fuck. He is so feminine that i would consider fucking his boipucci.

Thanks for clearing that up OP

that chad looks really feminine in many ways.
Small nose, big lips, light skin.
If it wasn't for angular features he'd make a cute fugboi

femmine features are best features

This makes me feel fucking bad :^(

I WANT TO BE HIM

true, but it hardly disproves the idea of xenoestrogens when he literally looks low test

>low test
>bigger frame than 90% of this forum without lifting a weight in his life
>FWHR higher than 2 which means high prenatal T

wew

>YEAH, IT'S NOT TYRONE'S MASSIVE 6'3", ROBUST FRAME, STEEL JAW, PERMANT SCOWL, ABSOLUTE BRICK SKULL, TERRIFYING, RUTHLESS DEMEANOR AND MASSIVE BLACK DICK SWINGING FROM HIS NARROW, COMPACT HIPS AT THE BOTTOM OF HIS SHREDDED V TAPER, IT'S HIS "ABILITY TO FIND HIS WAY TO THE NEST"

I read this exact same sentence before in a different thread.
Are you really so infatuated with nigger dick that you bothered saving this

>Are you really so infatuated with nigger dick that you bothered saving this
He's American. They have... issues.

stop bumping this shit retards.

in my defence i offer this

Are you gay?

found the americam.

let's all be gay! it's a bathhouse in here!

idk man how strong are you?

Ideally you want to have the perfect balance of feminine and masculine features coming together to create a harmonious "pretty boy" visage.

Being purely masculine results in a hideous brutish neanderthalic appearance as seen in Chechen men.