New palm beach

Which privacy coin will it be bois? zcoin/pivx most likely

Other urls found in this thread:

players.brightcove.net/5102072647001/BJxYHdft0_default/index.html?videoId=5605994087001
sumokoin.org/
investivdaily.com/asymmetrical-risk-reward-what-it-means-for-you/
z.cash/blog/ethereum-snarks.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's IOTA.

Where does it say that they're buying other privacy coins? They'll probably put it into LINK or REQ, no shill.

delet

No mention of coval? Whata joke.

I should make my own report.

literally says near the bottom they will announce a new coin this thursday you fag

can you read or?

Yeah there's rumours going on that IOTA will have private transaction before this year. IOTA guys will be on Monero watch.

go all in pussy

Lmao!

DarkMarkets do not adapt other "private coins" so the coin what they will recommend is just pump and dump shit.

Its spectrecoin, screencap this.

This desu

Iota, a coin to be used with refugees... There are shills out there really saying it will have anonymous features. Top kek.

xvg

Whatever happened to this bad boy?

Its ODN or Verge.

IOTA transactions are already more private than Monero, if you think aboot it. Each time they do a snapshot all the transaction information gets deleted.

Zec

No fucking way...

Verge, hidden gem.

>hidden

Underrated maybe?

NAV coin - for sure, it has bottomed out

Where do you find these

Veeky Forums

It’s gonna be pivx. They just added zerocoin protocol. All other privacy coins have been out in their current capacity for some time, so it wouldn’t make sense that they “just found” them.
Here’s your chance to get in before the pump.

WTF ....ARK ?!?!!?!?!?!

Has to be NAV.

Where can I subscribe to these fuckers? Or access their information?

why NAV? Zcash is being used by JP morgan now it is obviously that

It costs like 6000$ to subscribe imho.
OP is a faggot and won't upload.

NAV coin - why? One word - polymorph.

>i'm a subscriber
this month's issue isn't out yet...
i'll upload it when it's out

based user

XCS

Coud it be CIVIC?

methinks Zcash because of the JP morgan partnership. solid industry, not going anywhere but up

ODN is my guess as well

So high already.

xvg, wraith.

sumo

VERGE

also, how do you get access to palm beach confidential investing shit OP? does it cost money to get these messages?

You know... Ethereum has privacy features coming. Just saying... Why not zoidberg?

did they release the new palm beach artticle this month?

only 6K per year.
Thank based op.

BUY THE RUMOR SELL THE NEWS
i messed up the bump whoopsies!
to anyone that sees realize that everyone in this thread is trying to keep this information a secret.

this user right here a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

ZEN is Life

look for a privacy coin thats moving now, because guaranteed they're buying it up now before they announce it on thursday.

You're retarded if you think these guys dont prebuy before they announce

list the privacy coins

do your own homework, just look at the coins people in this thread have been guessing then check them on coinmarketcap. Look for any with increased volume in the days/hours before this announcement was made and make an educated guess from there.

It's Verge

>.3926795 ▶
>It's Verge
it is NAV
look at the graph of NAV and tell me that isn't begging to be pumped. plus there is news coming soon

>Implying if it gets any darknet use authorities won't just start archiving it

XVG looks dead
PIVX looks like it's starting to rise slowly
ZEC had a small bump few hours ago
hard to say

>NAV
SAY IT WITH ME
>NAV

Isn't the CEO of NAV a sandnigger?

XVG isn't dead. It's just a fetus.

upload the file please....

if you let your /pol/ bias effect financial decisions you're never going to make it

ZEN, screen cap this

kek that team sucks.
"core development team" my ass who is writing the most code

>Which privacy coin will it be bois?
Whicever is most private which means certainly not the likes of DASH and PIVX.

VERGE

Hi user, I am willing to foot the subscription fees of PBC if you can send me a copy every month. That is $6000, yes $6000 for 1 year.

Contact me at
[email protected]

[email protected] hoping for a reply soon :) We will pay you good.

He said in his last video that-
1. it has a great team behind it
2. Coming off a high level
3. Solving a huge real world problem

Link for video- players.brightcove.net/5102072647001/BJxYHdft0_default/index.html?videoId=5605994087001

It is going to be Ethereum.

With zero-knowledge SNARKs.

Making all the other special purpose coins moot.

You'd best get your funds onto Cryptopia right now then, in the off chance that it's SUMO: sumokoin.org/

It's going to be Byteball Blackbytes

TY for vid.

Byteball doesn't have a "great team." It's literally one dude. Byteball should have a much higher market cap but it's not well managed, and how could it be when it's just one dude. No confidence in them anymore.

It's PIVX, already heard this in a whalegroup that has made me a fortune. PIVX now has PoS Zerocoin protocol, this is unmatched. Compared to PIVX every other privacy coin has just become a shitcoin.

I'm watching this thread closely... Haven't researched any of the privacy coins but I might make a big bet on one of them in hopes of a nice moon on Thursday. Looking like PIVX based on this thread.

PIVX may well be his replacement for Monero in the privacy category, but from the vid linked earlier it doesn't sound like his "cover story" coin.

I am going 50 PIVX and 50 NAV

how much do i need to join this whale group? user pls

Thanks for the video. I dunno about PVIX anymore. You check the team page on their website and literally the first picture is a dog "team member". Not sure anymore...

He also said the idea is "very small and it reminds him of antshares."

Navcoin might be the answer. Who knows.

Never mind, it's not verge, but it has been mentioned only once in this thread so far, fucking hell Veeky Forums, never change.

Here's a hint, it only trades for BTC.

>asymmetric risk-to-reward strategy
anyone have an example of this?

investivdaily.com/asymmetrical-risk-reward-what-it-means-for-you/

Why do you think it's NAV

Does it start with a Q?

:^)

>It is going to be Ethereum.
>With zero-knowledge SNARKs.
>Making all the other special purpose coins moot.
I approve. z.cash/blog/ethereum-snarks.html

It's obviously bitbean. I know Teeka, he loves his beanmemes.

i want to put a little in xcs just in case its not a scam.. lol
can't find where to buy it though.
$5 million market cap

Thank me later.

low marketcap relative to history. flatlining at what appears to be a line of support. they have a new system coming out that would allow anonymous transfer between 25 cryptocurrency based on some other project that they are incorporating. forgot the name.
I am 50% PIVX 50% NAV and sleeping on that. It could definitely be PIVX considering the zerocoin protocol implementation. that is a big deal and it will be the only coin to use it as intended. The IP issue is a real one for certain but that issue is impossible to perfectly solve but if you are really trying to hide you would have VPNs and some system to obfuscate on that line outside the coin which makes it fine. plus they can't tell who you sent it to. it would have to be a dual point multisting and even then since they trade in whole integer denominations you don't have that decimal trace plus the whole idea of that is insane to begin with. Both have potential anyway and I can sleep on that.

>Investing in "privacy coins"

First of all the privacy coin that is best is the one that is actually used by money launderers, illegal businesses and the darknet. That's currently Z-Cash, Dash and Monero.

Second of all, none of them have a very high market cap. Because their use is incredibly niche. Almost nobody uses the "darknet". Even less people hoard money to be used on the "darknet".

Thirdly, blockchain technology has proven to be much more useful then a currency for exchange. Ideas like smart contracts have led to a whole new way of looking at this type of tech. The old model of pulling bitcoins out of an ATM and buying a soda are retarded. The best blockchains enhance FIAT currencies in to a globalizing world with products like transfers, forex, purchasing, contracts, financial transactions, and eliminating middle men and wait times.

So yeah, this is fucking retarded. Monero didn't even do that good this year. There were other coins that did way better. It's growth for an altcoin has been tepid at best.

I refuse to invest in privacy coins. 9/10 people don't give a fuck about privacy if they get better services and a catered life experience.

every single person who used Silk Road and Alphabay would want to use a privacy coin

lmao, i think monero is way underpriced. people (and darkmarkets) are going to latch on and then it'll be the next "bitcoin" people talk about.

remember when mcafee mentioned other altcoins that he's interested in during his cnbc or whatever interview? which one did he mention? that's right. not touching my monero.

it should be way passed those zcash and dash memecoins atm.

no

i found it

>they have a new system coming out that would allow anonymous transfer between 25 cryptocurrency based on some other project that they are incorporating. forgot the name

Polymorph?

CMC says 200k?

its XVG

100% Nav. Has been accumulating for over a month now

there is only one privacy coin, monero, excluding monero clones, the rest are public blockchains with optionally "concealed" transactions, usually involving mixing. shitcoins like dash/zcoin/pivx/vergeshit/whatever aren't private, and thats why no site where privacy matters (like drugs) has ever and will ever accept tham, theyre DOA, good for pump and dumps only.

and of those public blockchain coins, theyre all going to get completely destroyed when private tokens start to launch on ethereum, being able to send X eth to a contract, and receive X shadow eth, completely untracable, completely invalidates any of these non-fully private coins, and bitcoin is making the same move towards private transactions too.

anyone telling you otherwise is just trying to offload their shitcoin bags.

inform yourself or end up holding a declining shitcoin for months.

Lots of xvg shilling. Too bad it's a shitcoin/scam coin. What's missing?

Aeon. It's monero designed to be light weight. Everyone else is "coming up" with their own privacy mechanisms, which is pure bullshit. Are teams of mathmeticians and cryptographers developing xvg? No, it's a small team of marketers with a get rich quick scamcoin that will leave bagholders crying. Pivx has been a community scam from day 1, all shill (died down obviously) but it's shit and the "community's knows it.

Aeon is the real deal, no need to shill. Will be comparable in price to monero by years end.

XST Stealthcoin takes the cake here easily. Biggest potential for a massive gain at such a low cap

literally this. The only comment that matters on this whole thread. Thank you.