Do females like men with big asses?

Do females like men with big asses?

Yes.

Just like females love men with big bitchtits and flabby stomachs and lots of water and fat retention in their faces.

Do men like women with big asses?

found the asslet

Go sell some propane.

As long as it's strongass and not fatass

Large muscled glutes and big thigh muscles means the dude has thrust behind his thrust.

Bitch tits and a gut, beer are roid, are a no no no no noooooooh!

this comment is elite.

yes

Man ass is literally GOAT
Prove me wrong

Why would I when I agree with you?

Been complimented on my ass by a number of females, including ex gf. Best when drunk chicks do it- simply hilarious famalam

It feels sort of weird because you don't go around complimenting chicks on their boobs or ass nowadays but it goes the other way???

yes

muscular glutes = pussy pounding machine

That's because if you compliment a girl on her ass you're a rapist.

But if a girl slaps your ass on the way to the bar it's funny because empowerment.

Only if your face is 7+/10. If below a 6, then no cuz u ugly.

Women love men with asses... I have no fucking idea why.

My ass too fat :( people bully me saying I've got an ass like Nicki minaj and it looks weird.

i saw a snap story of a very drunk me fumbling over some stuff and my legs crossed laterally and really REALLY accentuated my ass in some white shorts

not sure how i felt about other people watching it

I wish people complimented my ass
Anyone really, even creepy old dudes
What's the point of squatting 360 if no one compliments my ass

thanks for sharing.

>wearing white shorts

I'm sorry, is it 1980 again?
Poofter.

A good ass on a guy isn't like a turn on or anything but if I get a chance to check it out, I will. It's a sign that you take good care of yourself. Also that you can probably fuck good.

kek

It indicates thrusting power. Or so I've heard. From other men.

yes of course

I don't believe you. Post proof.

Satyr mode ;-)

>no homo but

L A
A

Yeah
>females ;)

supposedly the top 5 muscle groups that woman like are, in descending order
>glutes
>abs
>chest
>bi
>shoulder

notice how no one cares about calves
train your legs so tehy dont look disproprortionate, but other than that, fuck the ss memers

I like my bf's ass

I only ever get complimented on my ass or my biceps from girls, it's weird because they always ask how my ass is so good and they ask me to take them to the gym.

Literally just gagged looking at that dudes ass. What the fuck.

They pretend to like it to feel empowered

I agree with those 5, is this broscience or did you get it from somewhere else?

That's not a normal reaction to seeing a neutral part of a person's body.

gagged? like on a dick?

:(

Depends

My ex considered it the biggest turnoff but other girls like it

Th-thanks rippetoe

I don't know whether they like it or no but in a world where flabby asses and skinnyfat bodies are the norm; a nice round firm ass on a man can make a girl atleast notice it and check you out more. Same for seeing an in shape girl, it's pretty hot.

My ass is pretty big and I want a big ass, don't know why but I buy my pants to show off my ass, I like the look if it. I also primarily look at a female's ass to see if it's nice; if it isn't - it's a turn off.

Having said that, I also mire men with nice ass and can't wait to follow them in the dressing room and hop in the shower with them "can I soap your back bro?" and slip in a finger; all in good fun.

im sorry to resurrect this meme but klinefelters maybe?

I've been groped several times by complete stranger women passing by me in clubs

Me too, and my ass is lame, I'm just tall and goodlooking. They're just trying to call your attention because they think you are hot.

>ss
>calves

nice memes bro.

oh I know, my go-to line is always to turn around and go "you can't grab my ass like that without saying hello" and then I just start talking to them (if they're hot)

Bobby

Yeah, I've been getting this for a long time. It's weird to me because I don't think about my ass 1/8 as much as I do about my arms, or jaw, or hair, or pretty much anything else.

My first gf told me that was the first thing she noticed about me that attracted her to me. I've had girls I don't know smack me in the ass and one even kicked me in the ass and then apologized and said she just really wanted to touch my butt. Two girls in the science lab back in high school used to full on sexually harass me to the point that if you reversed genders the police would have been involved. They grabbed a stool and snuck up behind me and jammed me in the ass with the leg of it once. I ended up banging one of them, but that doesn't really excuse trying to fucking rape me up the ass with a foreign object.

>They grabbed a stool and snuck up behind me and jammed me in the ass with the leg of it once.

I've always had a butt, even before I started squatting. I've had it pinched and complimented more times than I can count and it's probably the bit girls have said they like most often. So yeah, girls like a guy with a good ass.

Protip: they seem to especially like it in some tight fitting underwear.

Why do you guys get so bent out of shape about girls touching your ass? Of every girl I passed in the street groped my ass i'd be fucking ecstatic. I get there's a double standard but so fucking what. Let them touch the goods I say.

I propan'd

I was so fucking angry about that that I had to leave the room and take a walk. That was the straw that broke the camel's ass. I forget what I said exactly but after that everything died down and they were a lot more gentle with me.

I was at a club one time I had a girl grab me by the hips and pounded me as if she was fucking my ass. It threw me off hugely. How are you meant to react to that?

Push her away you idiot, christ why are you all so retarded

You spin her around and do it to her but twice as hard.

She only did it for a few seconds. I didn't have time to react.

And what are you? Some faggot who doesn't like to have girls pretending to fuck his ass?

>Omg some girl is trying to fuck my ass

Faggot

Females, just like males, like what they're told to like.

I am not upset it is more that I find it funny and I actually appreciate it

>implying women like when you grab them
>implying men dont like when women grab them
double standarts exist for a reason, kid

Of course us girls love big asses xd

b-breh... ?

is it okay to fap to a 70sbig webm???

I always tell em how nice their ass is, and they love it.

Women like being grabbed by hot men and dislike being grabbed by uggos, just like men like being grabbed by hot women and dislike being grabbed by uggos.

Double-standards exist because women consider 80%+ of men to be ugly, when men actually classify females beauty in a perfect bell curve.

It's creepy if you're unattractive, it's taken well if you're attractive. How do people not understand this yet?

It's more than OK bby. Justin knows exactly what he's doing.

Nice.

>tfw insecure in gym class because ur the only mixed race person in school and all the other white guys have flat asses

13 years later and white girls are constantly jelly/miring my ass.

feels good man

only if its muscle

my ex gf liked me for my strong arms and my tight ass.

i liked her for her tits and ass.

pity i have crippling emotional intimacy issues

I always had a big butt and some women like it and even come up and grab it in the clubs. Most women seem to prefer a normal/athletic one though desu.

Whenever a girl slaps my ass, I just slap her ass back

No harm done. Equality. All smiles.

I've been told I have a nice ass and it seems to be a turn on for most girls; I guess all those years of hockey paid off. Now I live in Thailand and the only compliments I get are from my ladyboy students. Still mirin right?

what the fuck do you teach ladyboys about?

i.e. what do ladyboys need to ever learn about?

i like men with round firm asses. too big is weird, too striated is weird, remotely flabby is no

This boy ain't right tell you wut

yeah he does

>sandlot.jpeg

Nah, I've got decent muscle mass. Grow a lot of hair everywhere. It's just my genetics, most my fat gets stored in my ass. Only way to "shrink" it so to speak is to get leaner and stop doing Deadlifts and squats.

True

I used to be a little insecure about my big ass (my hips aren't that wide, I just have a protruding ass) until I realized what kind of asslet daughters small ass genetics could lead to. Now I wear my ass with pride.

propranolol

Fucking Christ. Not even one decent ass there. Far left is maybe passable.

Oh lawd

Asslet can be cute

my last gf confessed to taking the covers off the bed when i was asleep face down so she could stare at my naked ass

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>Shawn
>Not a faggot
Pick one

Thanks, I've lost my job n family...

SS+GOMAD=Top tier physique.

Ass is sad
But when I need to nut I'm just looking for a snug wet pussy attached to a far too turned on for her own good slut/temporary slut.

No, not even that. It's all just saggy, sad sacks.

But remember, you're not allowed to say this. "All bodies are beautiful. Well, all women's bodies are beautiful, at least".

can't handle a thicc man bro?

pls no bully

10/10

I'd bully that desu

Yup.
Cook here, work with a bunch of hot waitresses.

They like ass.