TO THE MOON LINK MARINES

TO THE MOON LINK MARINES

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/
etherscan.io/address/0x6c47dab9b9416904aa8b73ee2c640ce694910ac3#tokentxns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

biz is inpatient thats all

I don't get the hate that they're busy focusing on selling Chainlink to the people who are their target market instead of catering to a bunch of autistic losers on the internet thinking they're owed something.

They're a small team. There's only so many cycles to go around and they'd burn themselves out if they had to deal with Veeky Forums and all its prepubecent hormones. I for one find it refreshing they don't give af about the sentiments on this board. I've done the startup thing and its exhausting. If they _weren't_ 100% focused on making the most of the conference _that_ would be concerning.

TL;DR: Chainlink does the right thing and Veeky Forums chastizes them for it because Veeky Forums has never in their life been involved with a real company that's starting out and don't know their ass from their mouth.

Any news will be hamstrung by only being on Binance. However I expect the news to be massive when it does happen.

Observe Binance LINK/BTC atm. A buy bot(s) has just started to put walls against the sell bot(s).

You do realize that 95% of LINK FUD is entirely shitposting? Most of them probt hold LINK too.

Even the way they write clearly indicates that they are laughing as they are posting, such as using "no1" or posting in caps lock.

LINK is partnered with banks and fucking SONY, if you're a newfag lurking around, buy the fucking dip and stop getting trolled

half of Veeky Forums can't spell i'''m'''patient

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/

kek, top of the list in market cap lost

Enjoy your bags boys

Oh I'm locked and loaded. "The conference is priced in" has been FUD this whole time because the real moon mission is coming _after_ the conference.

I see the writing on the wall... unfortunately Veeky Forumstards only ever see the writing on Veeky Forums and just trade down chasing the next FOMO.

Once the price start to go up because of news/exchanges, all the FUD posters will suddenly convert and start bashing people who sold.

This, every time.

Apparently this place is the reason they don’t tell us anything

This is why we can't have nice things

>tfw they’re in this thread right now...

Veeky Forums you are the fucking cancer

damn
those toilet jokes got to them huh
its only bantz rory
plz dont be upset

They don't need to be converted, they already know LINK is going to moon, they are just having fun shitposting

Tripping over your own dicks to get it posted. The delay between slack posts and them hitting Veeky Forums is less than 3 minutes.

Are we the baddies?

It's just how Veeky Forums is.

Winessed

Guys they want to kill our memes

fucking kek

This is hilarious and the reason why I love shitposting on Veeky Forums.

Guys Slack is making fun of us

pls no bully Alister

*prepubescent

Alister, if you can read this, fuck you

NOOOOOO MY LINK

AA!AAAA!AAAAAAAAAAA

everyone is

ALISTER I AM COMING FOR YOU CUNT.

What kind of cuck uses Elon as his profile pic?

Alister

OH MY GOD WE ARE FAMOUS

Someone answer him

>*toilet flushes*
Sorry Keanu, I couldnt hear the last part, what were you *toilet flushes* saying?

If you were a ganja pheno youd be the Autismo Express

JUST HODL BOYS

n-notice me senpai

Literally getting this defensive
Dont delude yourself dude
Not talking to your investors is a bad move no matter what. Generic excuses don't cover it.
The team was just given 30 million dollars,and they don't owe anyone anything? Fucking cuck mentality man

STOP BULLY

>just given
kill your retarded self

You are not an "investor" no matter how much you want to be. You own a token which will be used to fuel their network. That's all.

I have traced his IP by backlogging the avatars random hash functions.
He is now doxed, I have found his balance:
etherscan.io/address/0x6c47dab9b9416904aa8b73ee2c640ce694910ac3#tokentxns

I have put some of my best hacker girls(yes,girls can hack!) to brute force the private key with balanced red-black binary tree and topsort meethods which makes it possible to brute force,but only through the darkweb.

go back into the fucking toilet rony

nice try

Wallets are the only things girls can hack into.

>1kk link.
that motherfucker

I hope Veeky Forums sends LINK deeper to the shitter so I can buy more.

> basically confirms sony + axa is real without right out saying it (NDA reasons)
> there are more

Nice.

Wrong

>implying partnerships mean anything
omg has a partnership with FUCKING MCDONALDS and it's still tanking kek

Ya but it pumped up hard before it tanked. I'll take a glorious OMG style pump.

Hasn't Sony had financial problems in the past? How does ChainLink help them?

it pumped way before the partnership was confirmed. after confirming, it stagnated and then tanked. i hope link will do an omg style pump as well because i have a small position but it's not looking too bright. nowadays i just fud link to vent my anger for not pumping like neo/omg.

Believe it or not. Sony's main income is from insurance.

They are basically an insurance and financial company that has electronics as a side project. And yes their electronics side except for playstation is fucking up big time.

fucking kek

just sell you ungrateful ingrates. you don't deserve LINK or Sergey.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I was thinking of playstation where I've heard they sell at a loss for most of the gen.

> anger phase

underrated

riton87 you fucking gay french pudu bich bastard!

in a few words. you are missing out oin the biggest JEWHALE MONOPOLY BEFORE IT GETS EXPENSIVE.

LISTEN TO ME ANONS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

EXPECT 100x+ RETURNS 2019 - WE WILL NOT SELL UNTIL $100

AAAAAHHHHH MY LINKS ARE GONE

Let's say I have 50k link on myetherwallet but I have 0 ETH. Can I move my link or will I have to load some ETH?

You need ETH

Thanks... Fuck. All my crypto is in link and buying crypto for Fiat in my country is a ball ache..

95% of your link is completely worthless bagholder.

that doesn't even make sense...

And 5% is worth something? What?

You only need a very small amount of ETH to send...post your wallet address and people will most likely throw you a bone.

you fucking cuck dont sell to the jewhales. jump in the monopoly we will moon once partnerships are confirmed

That's because the people on here are pubescent, screeching autistic little boys who like to suck cock on their free time. But it's fun at times I guess.

0xF4GgoT51L0v325uCkc0cCR4V4g3mYb01pUCc1

This is my address pls send some eth so I can move my funds

Yes user everyone knows Veeky Forums is the laughing stock of the internet

TO THE MOON

BUY BUY BUY

He's righ. I'm all in on LINK and still FUD it. The cheaper it is means I get more.

They do not owe anything to their investors. The terms listed on their website for the ICO funds states that it can do whatever it wants with the money. The company is also listed in the Cayman Islands.

confirmed for not being able to handle the bantz.

Just sold 100k

What site is this

Yea I‘m also balls deep in, spreading the FUD to accumulate MORE LINK.

>people seriously believe Sergay was holding the conference from the inside of a toilet

>You do realize that 95% of LINK FUD is entirely shitposting? Most of them probt hold LINK too.
Can confirm. Hold thousands of links yet FUD them every day cause it's fun and gets Veeky Forums so triggered.