This just in...

>this just in, thousands of anonymous neets around the globe have undergone a full life change and are now getting back on track with their lives. these anons are now applying to be your doctors and lawyers with a strong hint of misogynist and racist humor

a-are you saying i can leave?

is it finally over?

I'll fucking kill myself.
This is the only place with humor I like, where I can post my feels and get support or shit on in the way I love.
Please, no.

If Veeky Forums goes under someone will start another chan.

infinite chan

it'll never be the same

>Veeky Forums will die soon
I've never been so fucking happy. All these years wasted in this fucking cesspool is coming to an end.

I think I'm gonna be sick

Veeky Forums has always been bleeding money yet moot has been able to keep it alive for like 12 years. Chinese moot just needs to step up his game.

>implying you wouldn't find another cesspool to lurk in

if you couldn't get out on your own then you're doomed to repeat the same mistake

If the 'ch0n goes down, I'm going with it.

He says he posts on Veeky Forums

Partly right.

J00wt is just playing up the financial woes to scan money off retards.
He's done it before, and he'll do it again

I'll lift for Hiro tonight.
I've already purchased a few passes and turned off my ad blocker.

But then again, maybe letting it die would do the world some good.

>a few passes
fucking kek, please be joking

I refuse to remain alive in a world where tumblr and reddit thrive yet this site dies

y-you too

Nah man they've been around awhile and I've had to renew once a year.

>mfw I probably post less than 10 times a year
>mfw it's like $2 a post

>would rather not browse infinitechan, considering it's even more full of alt-right tards than here, and moderation is shit to the point where hardcore CP stays up for hours.

Seconding this desu

The fuck do we do if this place goes down? I don't want to go to reddit because it's full of unfunny plebs.

>short while after jackie Veeky Forums bought the site I my ISP got banned
>bought the pass from the scheming fuck like the little bitch I am
>site is supposedly dying now

We're here forever

Who's got that one feels comic?
Where the internet was banned or whatever

>misogynist and racist humor
nothing wrong with this

I'm already your lawyer. I just like to shitpost at the end of a long day.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

And yet in two whole weeks of donations open, he's only gotten a little over $2k (according to the blog, at least), which is insanely pathetic considering how many people use this site.

Man, remember just before passes became a thing? People were BEGGING moot to let them give him free money.
And it wouldn't be that hard to create a real donation drive with all this fear of closure going around, but hiro just puts a tiny donation button up, I didn't even notice it for days. If he just wants to scam money, why not make a big song and dance of it? And advertising that he's only made relative pocket change out of it just seems to spell doom and makes me think donating is a waste of time.

Fuck, I miss moot. I'd hand a wad over to him no question. But even if I pretend to trust hiro's motives, I don't trust that he knows what he's doing.

Fucking hell it's you again. I thought you'd given up after the other night; just how autistic are you? No one here likes you at all so why are you doing this?

Do you know what website Veeky Forums is a board on?

I wasn't on here last night
Yes I know, still not see what this has to with fitness

We've already had this with him; he got called on a thread the other night and he explained hes doing this because hes got freetime after the gym and he tries to derail threads like this while he watches TV. He belongs on plebbit but he won't go there.

When you put it that way, damn...

You can tel the site isn't really in trouble because if it was, he'd be deleting perfunctorary boards, not making more.

Deleting gif alone would be a massive saving

I said the other night not last night you autist, I'm referencing wednesday night in which you got called out and everyone told you that they don't agree with you.

Yet you continue to do this anyway. Do you have nothing better than to try and control Veeky Forums? Seriously. If everyone else is fine then maybe YOU'RE the problem. Fuck off to plebbit where you belong you no-fun faggot.

Veeky Forums is the fitness board on Veeky Forums.
We are discussing the closure of the website that hosts this board which is a fitness board.
There isn't a board dedicated to talking about the closure of Veeky Forums.
Plus this is unofficially the board where people post feels, even moot approved

There are already dozens of other chans, some with more life then this one.

That said "chan" culture has already reverted back to irc as of 2010

Habeeb it newfags

No point trying to reason with him, someone made a thread calling him out on wednesday night when he started this shit. Even though everyone dislikes him he still doesn't realize how autistic he is. He is literally plebbit tier serious.

Agreed. This is something that affects our community, and I'd rather talk with you guys about it than the other assholes on this site.