Tfw it's another friday night spent browsing Veeky Forums

>tfw it's another friday night spent browsing Veeky Forums
Where did things go so wrong?

being comfy and alone and browsing Veeky Forums isn't the worst thing to do. what would you rather be doing?

>what would you rather be doing?
Idk. With a tight group of friends. A qt girl. At a party or literally any kind of social event.

It goes on.

then leave this wretched place and go meet people you autistic fuck

But I'm super awkward. What the fuck do I even do?

but it's 8 in the morning user

Every person I've met in the past few years literally does not want to be my friend, they never ask to do things with me or nothing

I was a friendless neet faggot the year before last user, clueless about how to change it but now I have a qt3.14 gf and a small but tight group of friends. And I managed to achieve the friends by going to a (reddit) meetup, 90% of people there were faggots but 2 guys were cool and I became friends with them, and then the gf was a girl I met at a bar one night while out with my new friends. So first get friends then get gf

Good luck user

Fuk bro living the dream

I wish I was you

>ask people from work to grab a beer somewhere you thought was cool
>plan a trip
>go to a concert
>video game meetup
>do martial arts
>"hey man im xxx hows it goin?"
>"im new here"
introduce yourself or whatever and try to bro it up with people. find mutual interests and then do those things with people. if people think you're weird you'll be in the same place you are now, friendless browsing fit on a friday night. if they dont you might meet some awesome people and then maybe even girls!!
holy fuck! normies do that shit all the time!

The path to swolehalla is taken alone brother, the iron throne calls you today and everyday. Do not ignore your destiny.

Wheymen.

Tfw tries all that
Tfw still alone
Tfw I'm weird

I'm weird and need a friend, lol

m8 its literally 7:30 AM here. fuck off I still have to do my squats today. THEN I can hate how I don't socialize anymore. Until then, no feels for me

then you obviously dress/look/act like an idiot that nobody likes.
look in the mirror and think to yourself
"would I hang out with me?"
>the answer is obvs NO
change yourself into someone likeable.
its not hard to be a chill non-fedora tipping autist.

So what do I do? Buy some retarded looking clothes and feel awkward in them and talk to strangers? Man I would just feel fake doing that.

Everyone here just goes drinking and I don't want to go drinking and possibly be friends with someone who just clubs.

How the hell do I get a friend

Then call a friend. if you don't have a friend then do something to make one.

I was basically all alone for years, but I moved to a new place this year and I was determined to find new people and make sure I wasn't alone every evening. What I did was sign up for a bunch of different stuff so I had at least one thing to go to every weekday. For me it was yoga, lifting and volunteer work. In the beginning I didn't make any friends at all, but just going somewhere and doing something with other people made me feel a lot less lonely so it was an immediate improvement. I met plenty of new people and tried to talk to as many as I could. It didn't matter if they were old ladies, young men or whatever. Eventually I met some people and we traveled abroad together, and after that trip we've been good friends. Through those friends I've met a few more people and so on.

What I'm saying is that nothing will happen unless you do something. The first step is to just put yourself out there where there are other people. Don't expect to get a bunch of new friends immediately, but try different stuff, smile, chat and be friendly and eventually you'll run into people you can hang out with. It's actually a lot easier than it seems once you start doing it, but when we sit alone in our homes it feels like an impossible task for some reason.

>but 2 guys were cool and I became friends with them
How do you stay in contact with them? I have people's numbers (acquaintances) but I never stay in touch with anyone enough to become 'friends'.

>ask people from work to grab a beer somewhere you thought was cool
The people at my work place are all dickheads and literally all 30 years older than me.
>plan a trip
With who?
>go to a concert
By myself? What am I going to do there?
>video game meetup
I don't play that many games.
>do martial arts
I'm planning on this...

But thanks for the advice user.

>months be friendly to a girl
>try to date her
>she rejects me
>she clearly states that she will not be my gf even if I am the last man on Earth
>6 months pass
>randomly cross her
>"user, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DELETE ME FROM FB"

Fb means a lot to normies. What would there friends think if they saw her friend count went down? They'd think she's some kind of loser! OMG! can't have that.

Buy normal clothes you faggot
>how do I stay in contact with them
literally text them you moron
>yo man what's up
>let's go grab beers
>look at this cool meme I found

I get that everyone here is a little austismo from time to time but I really don't understand how people reach this point

normies like having options

Got squats today as well mate. Gonna give it my all then crawl back home and do nothing.
We're all gonna make it bruh

But my clothes still fit me from like 5 years ago, I can't justify buying new clothes. Would it really help me get friends or just one friend?

What else do I have to do

Please help me/reply

You need to move faster, bro. It most likely wouldn't have changed the final outcome, but it saves you a lot of grief to get rejected early. You won't have time to build up all these feelings and fantasies that will be torn to shreds when you get rejected. Plus being friendly to a girl will land you in the friend zone relatively quickly so there's really no point anyway.

>tfw bipolar 1

I'm either too much of a depressed faggot that no one want to talk to or I'm running around talking 3x faster than everyone about how the brain is just a radio beacon for the universe's collective conciousness until the eventual psychotic break and the cycle starts over.

I just want to be normal

What do you wear

Post pics of your avg outfit

You could be user very easily, I was the typical asocial spaz this website attracts, so if I can do it anyone here can aswell

>I get that everyone here is a little austismo from time to time but I really don't understand how people reach this point

I legit did that m8. But it's frustrating that I'm the only one who has to keep doing this. Desperate and clingy as well.

A relationship with anyone isn't a one way street.

Hi, want to be friends? I might be bipolar too I dont know

What hobbies do you have user?

>Eventually I met some people and we traveled abroad together,
>and after that trip we've been good friends.
Wait what? So you just went on a trip with a bunch of strangers?

Some white vans shoes, mainly fabric type..

Usually grey jeans

And maybe a grey t shirt, or a pattern shirt umm an Adidas top which is grey too

Just kind of normal ? Or not maybe..

>then look elsewhere
>somewhere you want to go
>yes, jump around, dance, buy shit, sing along, talk to people during transitions, ask about new bands
>ok
>go there with an open mind

iktf
>meet girl whose friend of friends
>talk to her a lot
>she rejects friend for date
>shes really into me
>flirty and huggy
>talk all the time
>hey lets go out sometime
>"no I'd rather just be friends"
>ok
>ghost her
>friends mad that I dont talk to her anymore
not going to settle for friendzone, glad you didnt either. there will be others user good job.

I like rocket league and some other games, I recently started the gym so there's that and that's more or less it.

This is the halfway house for autists trying to become normies. Coming back here is worse than never trying to leave in the first place

we had hung out a bit before that, but they were more like acquaintances. I did recently travel with (among others) 2 complete strangers, though. Turned out all right.

Just keep inviting them to stuff or messaging every so often, find a mutual interest, if you support the same team go to a game/watch it at a bar together or grab a beer or something. It takes a bit of effort and you will have to leave your comfort zone but fuck it user ships arent built to spend all their time sitting in harbours. Get out there m8

Stuff only works if you aren't a complete retard. I'd you are a complete retard, work on not being a spaz and start learning to dress and act like an adult.

that is what I like about this board. people are often actively trying to improve. I know I am, both physically, mentally, socially and romantically. on most other boards I feel like they've given up and just accepted their "fate"

Of course, what makes you think you're bipolar?

Then I would suggest joining some clubs in your local area man, you might join 50 and drop 49 of them but find a new hobby you like! While also putting yourself out there and meeting new people in the process and the thing is the more new people you meet the easier it gets to meet them, I mean it might be hard getting to know or striking up conversation with strangers at first but you get better at it the more you do it

I added her again

I'll wait until I see her and invite her to do something

when she rejects me I'll say "DO YOU SEE WHY I DELETED YOU"

and delete her again

devilish, I know

>desperate and clingy
Well that's why. Focus on yourself and shit will come
Literally autism clothes. Stop going to Veeky Forums for advice. Shoes are decent, get some khakis, a few pairs of jeans, and >fitted t shirts

Because I'm sometimes happy and can be sad too

Kind of bipolar? I just would like a friend really

Also get something other than gray

Because I have ANGER ISSUES.
almost beat the shit out of my last gf. and the dumb bitch still wanted to stay with me. working on my internal issues before I commit to any new friendships

don't do it, man. nothing good ever comes from trying to get back at the people who rejected you. just remove them from your life completely. you're not in their mind at all, so the only one who'll suffer here is you. or as the saying goes: “Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.”

focus on meeting new girls and you'll quickly forget all about her.

this is sad. Stop forcing people to like you

I'm not trying to get back with her, she doesn't like me

yet you added her on normiebook
let it go

do you read what I wrote here? I could not express myself why I deleted she because she was with her mom, she is a fucking cunt, I only told her, "well, we don't talk anymore"

Are you in England lad?

Lets go out tonight and get drunk

women are dumb and should only be treated as sex objects.
>cheated on last gf twice
>she stayed with me until I did it a 3rd time
>then I broke up with her

I read it and its still sad. why express anything at all when you know shes gonna reject you? move on

I just want to insult her, let me be man

yes, but you're still plotting some kind of childish "revenge" which tells me you're still hurt even after all this time. That again tells me you haven't tried dating other girls in the meantime. When you have very few girls in your life each rejection hurts like a bitch.

>That again tells me you haven't tried dating other girls in the meantime

I tried and I was rejected by them :^)

bro why come on Veeky Forums to improve yourself. If you're still act like a child playing revenge games. Move on and find a new girl there's plenty

ok, if you say so

>have friends
>one is always busy and has gf
>the other has tastes completely different from me. Heart of gold, normie brain
>no one else to go out with
>go out alone to concerts etc, never speak to anyone because autism and SA
>even worse with women

I really don't know what to do. Every seems more confident and/or already in a tight group of friends

aus

well, I delete her, jesus fucking christ

ah well
I'd be your pal, mate. I get on with most people, especially other awkward chaps. Normies are too sterile and banter-less.

Have a drink on me

t-thanks user :)

Where abouts?

For some reason I always attract crazies. Not saying you are but srs everyone who actually want to talk to me is some sort of fucked up.

Where you from user. Alberta Canada here

>only one time zone

NSW. Western Sydney.

>western sydney
rip

>tfw live in the shire

>I just want to insult her, let me be man
I can see why she would never date you.

UK, I'm not crazy unless I drink too much so I limit that haha.

Take meds bruh at this time 2 years ago I was held in voluntary commitment in a hospital for bipolar 1 with a shit 2.7 engineering GPA and alcoholic tendencies. People thought I was on drugs 24/7 because I would only socialize manic as fuck.

Now that I've been taking meds for this long I've dialed them with my pdoc into a somewhat weak dose and I don't feel drugged up at all. I have a 3.4 GPA which I'm happy with and I have a stable friend group. I can drink responsibly and I don't feel like randomly blowing my brains out at night anymore. I'm not saying everything's perfect but taking meds has objectively made my life better as someone with bipolar 1.

>the brain is just a radio beacon for the universe's collective conciousness

But it IS, though. You sound like a cool guy and were you in Toronto I'd hang.