Tfw ultra wide hips and bad at building muscle

>tfw ultra wide hips and bad at building muscle
should I just give up? I even got some modeling jobs as a kid because I had weirdly big hips and they needed someone for atypical fits

Yes

You should remove you trip, you're lifts nor body are impressive, you're ugly and have to use glasses

get checked for klinefelters

Already check'd. Not chromosomes. Would have explained a lot. Think it's just that the women in my senpai are really voluptuous and I got the wrong dominant genes.

Im not going to why don't you cry about it little boy

You dont deserve it

How long have you been training?

Also, poast physique for assessment

pix?

tried ss for 6 months without much gaines whatsoever
no pix plz. I'm not gonna be the next memepicture

>SS for 6 months
Well you can't really expect much from that, running rudimentary beginner program for 6 months is not gonna undo years of sedentary living. I assume you did at least get stronger?

No that's what I mean, it didn't even close to give estimated results. heard of women that got better results with the same situation

nothing wrong with a female with wide hips. if you're a male just give up lrn2takedick

How bad are we talking? Tell me your lifts.

nah i promise i wont meme u

like 10 kg gains on squat and diddlys, 5 on bench.
I feel like it was mostly in the beginning and maybe even just technique gains.

Did you try hard, eat enough and sleep enough?

Though that is incredibly poor, I agree.

yup.

Iktf bro. Stick with it, you'll make it.

im having problems believing your are genetically predisposed to not being able to even get newb gains...

probably didnt leave it all in the gym when you did go. eating / sleeping right is more than 2/3 of the equation as well, be honest with yourself before you ask others to assess why you "failed"

I don't feel I'm being disingenuous, I ate the macros I was told to eat, I sleep well, and I lifted as the program told me with the best form I could. Might be ignorance, but I don't know what the problem is.

you're unimportant, you aren't famous and your trip is irrelevant for the thread
aka you're just an attention whore

go to leddit or some other discussion board if you're so desperate for attention that you need to try to build online fame by namefagging in a place meant for anonymous discussion

OP try something else
SS did nothing for me either
find a program the does work, gives you the results you want and stick with it

the more you acknowledge tripfags the stronger they get
don't give them attention

Just focus on powerlifting
I'm dyel as fuck but I still lift some good numbers after lifting for a year