So.. I can't sleep.. Here's the thing.. Recently I was at my grandfather's 70th, and was having a great time...

So.. I can't sleep.. Here's the thing.. Recently I was at my grandfather's 70th, and was having a great time, whole family was there, it was an awesome night. I got home and saw my dad posted pics of us all and put them up on FB. That's where it dawned on me: I look nothing like my old self.

Before I got pregnant at 19, I was a healthy 176lbs. My body was really nice, yeah I was a little chub, but it was the sexy kind, big thighs and wide hips, hardly any fat on me at all.

After my relationship broke down, I had to raise my son on my own the past 7 years, and I have gained so... so much.. I've gone up to 363lbs. I didn't really care about it much until maybe 4 months ago, when my ankles started swelling up like there were tennis balls inside of them, and I was retaining water. My family insisted I go to the doctors, so I did.

My liver was a little elevated. I thought it was funny because I don't drink. So I just kinda ignored it. But now.. it's 2:30am, and I was thinking about that picture I saw online. It's disgusting, and I need to do something about this now.. I want my life back and I dont even know where to start.. Other than cutting out soda, junk food, reducing portion sizes, walking every day..

Here is the jist of it;
>I'm a 28yo single mum
>363lbs, need to lose 165lbs, doctor's orders.
>I only have $71 USdollars to spend on food every week (this includes feeding my son)
>BMI is 51.5
>I don't have a job yet (Job interview on Tuesday) so I have plenty of time to do any low impact workouts, so gyms are currently out of the question.
>I have anaemia, my liver's slightly elevated, I have polycystic ovarian syndrome
>I need to cut down 1000 calories a day

Can I get any pointers into the right direction? I've researched a lot of things, but I'm not sure what I am doing.. I just don't want to be 400lbs.. :c

Other urls found in this thread:

fitnessblender.com/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fork putdowns x F
Table pushaways x F

Really helpful, thank you.

I don't know why a 30 year old single mom is posting acting for fitness advice on a Taiwanese weaving board, but just download and has MyFitnessPal. Type in your body stats and choose the lose 2 pounds a week option. Eat what it recommends you.

Well if you're 360+ pounds and you've only got $71 a week for you and your son to eat, something's not adding up. A basic first step is to only drink water, coffee (without insane amount of sugar) or tea. Count calories, eat lean meats (chicken) and vegetables, fruits, etc. Stay away from carbs and dont eat junk. also if you would kindly READ THE FUCKING STICKY ITS RIGHT THERE then you will learn much more about basic fitness/nutrition and be on your way to banging sloots and playing with your son.

T
I
C
K
Y

I've been here a while, I know about Veeky Forums through other boards. But thank you, I will look into that.

I read the sticky but some of the links are gone?

Read the sticky

Damn, I guess all dream bulks must end.

You should power bulk to 400 first, it's a cool milestone to be able to tell people you hit.

That's really all it is, we're not joking. You're eating enough to energize a 363 pound body. Start eating like you weight 175. Put down the fork, get away from the table. The human body can live without food for literally months. Here's some ideas:

>Only eat 1 meal per day. Not a huge one, just whatever you'd normally eat for dinner.
>Only eat for 4 hours in a day. Whatever you want, but only for 4 hours.
>Eat every other day. Whatever you want one day, then nothing the next.
>Eat only vegetables and eggs.

Any of those will cut your share of the groceries in half, or better.

You got yourself into this mess, you'll get no pity here. Most of us are former fatties, we know the only way you fix it is to eat less and move more. You can research all you want, but it all boils down to
>calories in < calories out

If you lose 50 pounds, then we'll support you.

Cooking healthy meals for you and your son is necessary so make time for that. You have to track your calories, there are plenty of aps that make it extremely easy.
You should get access to a stationary bike since running is out of the question and it is more effective than walking.

The most important thing for you to do is keep on whatever plan you make for yourself no matter how slow progress is. Don't lie to yourself about eating or counties calories.

7 year olds are very high in protein plus the meaty bits have the ideal composition of amino acids to build human muscle

Okay, thanks. Writing these down.

Start tracking your calories, and start cooking your own food (not sugary treats). It's extremely hard at first (I dropped 100lbs once I realized how fat I had truly become), but once you've built a routine of monitoring what you eat you will slowly drop the weight.

Just eat half of what you usually eat. Unless, of course, your diet is so low in vitamins and micros this would kill you.

But yeah, that's the usual method. Fdh=Friss die Hälfte=Eat half.

Everythign else is just a hassle. Do you really want to end up like that fat autists here, weighing every morsel of food you eat and getting anxious like an anorexic schoolgirl? No.

Just eat half.

Will take several months, maybe even years, though.

Sounds good to me, thank you.

Don't listen to that user. He is incompetent. Buy a food scale. Weigh your portions. Track your daily caloric intake. Drink fuck tons of water. Do what everyone here who isn't a retard like that guy tells you to do.

So inefficient and full of needless shit. Typical American.

Cut out the majority of your carbs

Everyone gets fat on carbs
Buy a bag of whey protein for a start
Replace one meal a day with a shake - yerh no shit you'll be hungry cause your body is used to eating far more
For the rest of your meals look to buy dry starches, frozen proteins and canned/frozen veg in bulk when you get paid

Experiment till you find a good few chicken/rice/veg, tuna/pasta (no mayo) type recipes and eat them religiously

Stop eating sweets, stop adding sugar to your tea/coffee/cereal/everything else

Most important - get out of this 'i deserve treats' mindset you're in - the reward for change is the change, not mindless indulgence

Why you gotta bring nationalities into this schweinhund? If Large Marge knew how to eat less already she wouldn't be asking us how to eat less.

>I only have $71 USdollars to spend on food every week
OATS are real cheap an good for you
>low impact workouts
start by doing one of these every day
fitnessblender.com/videos
also consider getting resitance bands

Hmm okay. Thank you for this. :)

I don't like counting calories for a variety of reasons, so to me there is a simpler way: just eat less. If you are a little hungry, just a little, at all times you'll be losing weight. If you want to eat 3 meals a day fine, just don't stuff your face. Eat a reasonable portion of normal food and stop at that. The only way you got to your weight was by having no self control and pigging out, just quit doing that and you'll get to 200. To get thinner than that can take more effort but just getting to 200 should be very simple. Just eat less.

When I was a starving uni waif I spent ~20CAD on groceries a week, an 18-pack of large eggs and a huge back of frozen vegetables. Every now and again I'd convince myself I had scurvy and eat like three navel oranges, but I never actually got scurvy. As to the exercise, focus on diet primarily until it's comfortable to walk again and start walking every day. Trying pushups or squats is going to put hella strain on things. Realistically, food is 80% of the battle for us t. grills.

Np
Don't forget the credo - 'we are all gonna make it brah'

so the father left eh, was he black?

also, get into the habit of going to the gym 4times a week and monitor your calories. once you reach your daily limit DONT EAT ANYMORE!

**bag of vegetables. Auto correct merely hates me.

>before pregnancy
>19
>176lbs
>healthy
>female
>hardly any fat on me at all
Stopped reading right there

Lol. I don't live in America. We don't really have black people. I will start the gym when I get a job.

do this () if you want to stay fat forever, and quit.

do almost anything else in the thread if you want to succeed. Count calories, do cardio, count calories, count calories and count your fucking calories.

This german bastard just admitted he's a fucking DYEL bastard. Don't listen to b8.

Her problem will be eating calorie dense shite
Eating properly is a better way of dropping weight than depending on a willpower thats taken you to nearly 400lbs and it'll guard against nutritional issues

WOW, where is this magic land you speak of?

New Zealand

Myfitnesspal is really useful OP, just to give you an idea of where you go wrong. Use that to eat less until you get the hang of eating better.
I'm 29 year old single female, I know it sucks doing it all alone. But I believe in you OP.

Your lucky blacks suck!

Maybe she's 6'3

I'm 5'11", lol

I will check that out, thank you. :3

Start walking.
Take BC to mitigate effects of PCOS.
Less sugar. Less butter.
More water.
No excuses.

If you want to dance at your son's wedding, you'll make it happen.

Thanks guys. I have written these all down and will start tomorrow. Will keep you guys updated when I lose 50. It's 4am, so I should go sleep. Goodnight.

Soylent.

1 weeks food is $54 for 1 person.

Tastes like old bran flakes. It sucks.
But it works.

Alternative.

Eat nothing but lentils, rice, chicken and broccoli.

Lentils and rice is $5-6 for a weeks worth.
Chickeb is $1per pound if you shop well.

Your poor grt your kid on free school lunch and breakfast.

Dont use pcos as an excuse to be a fatty, i have it and ive maintained a 25 inch waist for over half a decade now. But damn u think 176 is healthy- that was literally me at my HIGHEST weight years ago and im not ev4n short at 5'7. If you think that is ok, youre never gonna make it.
>thinks 71$ a week is not a lot
Only if your son is already a 6ft hungry teenage boy. Shame on you for wasting so much food and money over the years, so selfish.
>single mother at 19
I think you may just be a lost cause. Try not to raise another moron

Brutal. Mirin that savagery.

> 10 lb bag of chicken breast at Walmart is $20
Buy individual baggies and put one chicken breast in each with seasoning. Have 10 thawing in your fridge at any given time
Cook them in a pan with your favorite frozen mixed veggie
> Walk
Your son is old enough to walk with you and will enjoy the time together

Eating is literally 90% of it for you.

>I only have $71 USdollars to spend on food every week (this includes feeding my son)

How can you even stay so fucking obeast on so little a week? Is your son a fucking African tier skeleton tk support your mass or do you just drink straight vegetable oil to ensure you maintain that size?

Good post.

Mostly just read the sticky bitch, you clearly didn't.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!

Research a healthy diet for your son. If yo are this fat, chances are his diet is also bad and he needs a good and properly balanced diet. Then feed yourself similar, less most of the carbohydrate. Count calories. Calesthentics and walking every day. Use My Fitness Pal.

REPLACE some of your current meals with the following. REPLACE, DON'T ADD.

GREEN VEGGIES salad with ZERO OILS/FATS IN DRESSING (vinegar, lemon, spices and salt allowed). Find what you like. It may be kale, it may be spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, whatever. Beets are great too, except not green.

SWEETENED WHEY PROTEIN and FROZEN BERRIES smoothie - no added sugars. Use artificial sweeteners if you absolutely have to. Cinnamon and cocoa powder have almost no calories too.

If you have to drink coffee, make it black. If it has to be sweet, use artificial sweeteners and try cutting down over time (have a CONCRETE GOAL of 1 droplet of stevia less every month)

Same logic with soda. Cut it out 100%, but if you absolutely have to drink it, buy zero calorie and try to cut it down.

LEARN TO NOT ALWAYS STUFF YOUR MOUTH WHEN HUNGRY. This is the hardest step for every fat fuck. If you HAVE to snack on something, munch on apples, raw carrots, celery sticks, you get the idea.

LEARN TO COOK LEAN AND TASTY. SPICES EXIST FOR A REASON.

post a picture or i wont give advice.
iam a dr. and also a pt in my freetime.

Typical dumb roastie.

>Has bastard child with Chad
>Becomes single mom
>Gets morbidly obese

Honestly if you're dumb enough to get to this point, how are you possibly going to reverse it?

All you have to do is not eat and do cardio, but how can you even handle that being so dumb?

>if not troll
AHAHAHAHAHAH you got fucked by a nigger. Such a good goy

>Before I got pregnant at 19, I was a healthy 176lbs. My body was really nice, yeah I was a little chub, but it was the sexy kind, big thighs and wide hips, hardly any fat on me at all.

>176 pound female
>hardly fat

If you were 400 elbows you'd probably look back at 176 with rose tinted glasses too.

Want to lose weight? It's easy. By being 150+ kilos at 28, the chances you'll see your son turn 21 (assuming he's 7 now) are about 50/50.
Just keep that in mind for every fucking minute you are alive and you'll stop looking like a moon in no time
Ffs I want to meme you but this is not a fucking joke, you are going to ruin your kid's life too

So being 176lbs and 6ft isn't normal for a female then. Okay..

I'll reverse it to prove faggots like you wrong.