Quickly Veeky Forums. Is there any way to stop my hairline from receding?

Quickly Veeky Forums. Is there any way to stop my hairline from receding?

Other urls found in this thread:

isdin.com/us/hair-density/lambdapil-capsules.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shave the whole thing, if you have no hair your line can't be receding

No creatine. More flapping to decrease test

I'm in the early stages. There must be a way to at least slow it down.

eat cleaner, wash with natural shampoo, don't wash it or touch it as often, keep it shortish. vitamin E, That's all you can do since it is mostly genetics causing it to fail.

inject good genetics into the bloodstream

This. Fight fire with fire.

Do skin heads get laid?

Kill yourself, receding stops.

>Eat clean
>No alcohol + no tobacco
>Cold showers
>"Hairloss shampoo" (this wont reverse it, it just doesn't have toxic ingredients)

That is the only "natty" way of treating your hair loss, and depending on your genetics, it may or may not do anything. I'm fucking with these until I can get a dermatology appointment to hop on the fin train. Don't shit yourself with the sexual impotence stuff, they're a vocal minority that make up about 1-2% of finasteride users.

Where are you on the Norwood scale? NW 2.5 checking in at the age of 22 (yeah I got suicidal a few times but am currently coping)

Wouldn't know bruddaman. Full head of hair here.

What is the non-natty way? I'm at a 1 on the norwood.

Propecia, alpacin caffeine shampoo, dont wash it as often

Finasteride is the mentioned non-natty way. Fin and minoxidil are the only current FDA approved methods of hair loss treatment, but I hear min is only useful on the crown area of your head, and useless at the front. Taking a tiny pill before bed with virtually no side effects to keep hair sounds like a small price to pay for me to keep hair.

BTW, NW 1 doesn't always mean you're balding. You may have a "mature hairline", so check if you're actually thinning before you do anything. If you are, absolutely do everything in your power to hang onto it. Fuck all these "just shave it brah xD :P" people

No.

OP don't care about your hair, care about slamming pussy as a shaven head barbarian

Hit the weights
Take a shower
Get a clue

hide it by glueing your crotch hair to your head

Or OP can keep his hair with finasteride and slam pussy with a juicy swole physique and manly styled hair.

>I hear min is only useful on the crown area of your head, and useless at the front.
No this is not true. The reason it says "only apply on top and not on front" is because that's the way it was done in the studies and hence what it is approved for.

It works everywhere on your body where you have hair. You can thicken your beard with it.

I'm a 4/10 without hair and a 9/10 with hair. I'm going to do what ever it takes to keep my hair intact, even if it leaves me broke.

>I'm a 4/10 without hair and a 9/10 with hair

lol

KEK these threads are all the same:

>People with hairloss asking for desperate advice to hold on to it.

>People with full sets of hair telling others to shave it

>People with god-tier skull shape/face telling people to shave it

>People with hairloss who've experimented with finasteride telling others how magnificent it is and to hold on to their hair

Seriously fuck everyone who recommends shaving it off. Losing hair is a sexual death sentence for many of us, as evident with And myself. Fight to the death for you hair lads.

This is believable. I have an unshapely skull that's perfectly concealed by hair. Other than that, my face is actually really good. A shaven head would EASILY plummet my score by ~4 points

I honestly don't believe it. In order to be a 9/10 your face would be good enough that going bald wouldn't matter. Post pics.

Ralph Fiennes is a perfect example of someone who lost major aesthetic with his hair loss. Search up his more recent pics, virtually all of the loss of looks is from his hair.

CHAD doesn't even TRY and he gets TRIPS

collect the tufts that fall out and glue them back on
how is this even a problem?

Pray

Do you faggots even hair transplant?

Just deal with the hair loss. Finasteride ruins gains (blocks androgens). Minoxidil destroys the collagen in your face.

None of it is good stuff.

Accept that you are a man with testosterone who will go through this as they age.

So i'd been taking Nicadan for a bit, but that shit's expensive. It seems to help, but it's costly.

My Dermatologist recommended I wait for the US release of Lambdapil by Isdin, which is much cheaper. (50 bucks a bottle)

how does it compare? because from what ive seen, it has mostly different ingredients

isdin.com/us/hair-density/lambdapil-capsules.html

finasteride and minoxidil are literally your only hope

yeah, if you accept it, it wont bother yu anymore.

the correct answer

If you're gonna pasta, post the whole thing, faggot.

5-12k$ aint cheep brah.

Gonna ride the Fin train for 10 years until my carer starts. Yeah, I'm definitely gonna be buying that shit. Who knows, by then the tech may have improved as well.

New comp and don't have originals saved

>what is paraphrasing

KYS

FUCK YOU THIS IS NOT FAIR ENEMY DESIGN
>LOL LET ME JUST ATTACK 5 BILLION TIMES TO STUNLOCK YOU
>LOL HASTAG BLOODBORNE
>HASHTAG PREPARE TO LE DIE XDDDDDD

I regret buying this piece of shit DLC.