Tfw cute 18 year old GF of 1 year has fucked 5 other dudes and you've only fucked her and no one else

>tfw cute 18 year old GF of 1 year has fucked 5 other dudes and you've only fucked her and no one else
>tfw still can't get over it no matter how loyal, kind, loving and caring she is

lifting can't fix these insecurity feels. i cant get over that other guys have been inside her and jizzed all over her and shit, what do i do?

You gotta fuck like 60 chicks dude. That way when your GF opens out at how big of a slut she actually is, you don't feel bad because you've been there too. Having a huge dick helps too. Hope my post was helpful OP.

Post about it on a fitness forum because that'll fix it.
Reported. Also, 10 years down the line if you aren't autistic, you and your partner will have fucked plenty of people. It's life.

5? that means 10. lmao they were probably all of African American descent too (that means black)

She fucked 5 dudes at 17 implying she didnt fuck anyone while you were dating.

She is a slut, mate.

My GF is racist she doesn't date anyone other than white meat

She fucking LOVES white meat bro

5 at 17 isn't even a lot

most girls pop their cherry at 15 these days. thats only like 2.5 guys a year

How naive.
100% she fucked Tyrone if she says she is racist.

Its ok, user. Even if she is a coalburner whore at 18, enjoy it while it lasts. Just dont get her pregnant.

Sow your wild oats or it'll bother you for the rest of your life. If you haven't fucked enough women to realize how unimportant increasing that arbitrary number is, then you're not ready to settle down. You'll always wonder what if.

Just talk to her about it. Open relationships have worked fine for me in the past.

It's honestly a good thing if your gf has experience. Granted you are young as shit so it's irrelevant because you guys will likely break up over some dumb stuff. However as far as serious relationships go you want both of you to have experience, know what you want etc. It helps get rid of that issue alot of people run into into a relationship where they always wonder what they missed out on. Me and my gf have slept around, had previous serious relationships etc. We both are pretty confident in choosing each other. I remember all the women I slept with, doesn't mean I think about it every night, it's just an event in the past. Stop being so self conscious

I remember when I lost my virginity to

>it's a good thing an 18 year old girl fucked 5 guys.

Sure, cuck, sure.

Its more geared towards some relationship he'll likely have down the line. Listening to everyone else on this board with validation issues is going to fuck him mentally with relationships otherwise

Guaranteed she fucked a black dude before. She's lying to you. She became racist after tyrone humped and dumped her

This shit itches women to no end. It's fucking weird.

>at SB
>parents own a condo but don't even use it during SB because of all the crowd
>got there from time to time to hang out during SB for easy 18yr old pussy
>meet girl and bring her back easily
>first night it's pretty tame, she stays over begins trying to stay over all weekend find out why because her friends are sleeping in their vehicles/tent on the beach
>she's an easy 8/10 19yr old from upstate so I let her stay
>find out she hooked up with her HS teacher during school and once she graduated they came out as a couple
>he's literally the only dude to be inside her besides me now
>after she says this she becomes super raunchy in bed , just trying everything she can
>realize she's doing this just to get it out of her system

Once you're in the middle of it you can see how it festered till she was just ready to let it all out before going back. Last night she brought her friend, 3 way with her trying to shove a pink thing in her ass while I was inside her

Well, I refused to date this model girl that's been with only 3 guys at 22, even tho she was super into me and wanted to take me out for lunch and stuff.
Don't know how you do it.

I know it's retarded and it'll only get worse, so I already accepted the fact that I'll die alone. Which isn't so bad considering I don't want kids.
At least I'm not a virgin.

>2.5 guys a year
So two guys and a manlet?

People have sex. If people can, they have a lot of sex. Either you date a girl who's been around, or you date some shy violet who eventually turns into a frantic maneater when she realizes she's getting older and hasn't sampled enough cock. It's life. Dwelling on it is self sabotage.

Idk man 5 dudes before or at 17 years old is a bit much. Maybe she got it out of her system early? Regardless don't take her seriously, realize this is normal for women these days and they will be punished in one way or another for breaking the hearts of betas, like you, because you take her seriously

Kys irl

How's that ">tfw no gf" going out for you ? Still mad other people refuse girls ?

Dont worry, when you are 30, you'll be able to meet some caked cumdumpster who is ready to settle.

>kys

how did you found out that she is a racist? she told you she don't like niggers? that means she fucked one or at least two black dudes
if they just talk shit about black people like most people on Veeky Forums she just sucked one

no two guys and a kid

Would you rather have a cute or sexy girlfriend?

Keep in mind that cute doesn't stand for purer.

That's what he said

>not telling her you banged 30 girls

Both, they aren't mutually exclusive.

Mine has fucked two, blown 2, and made out with 7.

OP, you are forgetting all the bjs, handjobs, and guys she's made out with.

I've on;y had sex with her too, and I got over it in 4 months.

she was the first girl that ever touched my dick too. Fuck, I hate it now.

i would rather have a nice/good person as a gf
anything else is just a bonus

>what do I do?

Not be a faggot? 5 guys isn't that many just because you're a kissless nerdgin. What are you going to do when your next gf in your 20s has been with 10+ which is average?