Pic related is what all of you should be aiming for if you want to attract a woman. Prove me wrong

pic related is what all of you should be aiming for if you want to attract a woman. Prove me wrong.

>Curly hair

Yeah no

I fucking hate my curly hair, but bitches seem to love it for some reason

That's what I am aiming for actually, just a tad slimmer though

>Curly hair of the devil
Y tho

this is what you should be aiming for if you want to attract a woman

getting fit will only give you a good first impression, that's it

same

Greek sculptures have curly hair
but what do you plebian dyels know about aesthetics

calisthenics means beautiful strength liftlet

>Fri)21
I like guys with curly hair. ..

>tfw straight, thin hair

FUCKING LMAO. Ahh, "money". The end game for coping incels.

I just don't understand how someone can be so stupid. Money and status don't mean SHIT in terms of SEXUAL attraction. They ONLY count for being a beta provider.

In terms of raw, sexual LUST?
It's literally all looks. Money doesn't mean SHIT here. It makes them want to DATE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU. You think girls touch themselves at night thinking of Bill Gates and George Soros? If you don't have GENETICALLY GIVEN LOOKS (meaning HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME) then you are FUCKED.

Face it. While you're in the office slaving away for your wife, she'll be dreaming about (and probably visiting) Chad.

whats his name?

>if you want to attract a woman.
You realize women like hairy chests right?

Kek. Not with that neck
>giraffelets when will they learn

>Be Veeky Forums in your 20s-mid 30s
Get lots of Pussy

>Go to college in your twenties
Get Pussy in your 40s-death

Why not noth you fag

>not having your parents arrange a marriage for you
youre not going to tell me youre kaffir now are you?

I wish I had curly hair desu

>if you want to attract a woman
says who desu?

really, though. not even once in my whole fucking life (I'm almost 30) I heard anyone but an incel claiming you need money to get women. so, poor men procreating for centuries is a hell of a mystery, huh.

short and hardly any muscle on him.

no thanks.

WHATS HIS FUCKING NAME

Chadonis

spic here, what do you mean exactly with "frame"

basically, their physique, especially things like shoulder width and muscular density

hold me

The truth. So many faggots think money makes them attractive. Women would fuck Chad with a negative bank account and then marry an ugly rich guy to cuck him his whole life, whilst still fucking Chad on the side.

And I'm not even balding. It's JUST thin. Fucking Slav genetics.

kek

Native American genetics here. At least I get a decent jaw

You're not wrong OP. That guy looks just like Alexander the Great.

I know this feel. It's because they wish they had perfect wavy grill hair. Not because they like it on men.

i am a women, and that picture does not provide enough insight about that person for me to determine whether or not i would be attracted to him.

disproven

Fucking fag wtf

nice copy pasta faggot

Women are into twinks?

I think OP is projecting.

an idiot is a turnoff, and i have no idea what'd come out of this dude's mouth if he opened it.

but yes, i do like girls moar.

I guarantee you that jew fro thing he's got going is less attractive to women on average than many other hairstyles.

>Even the women on Veeky Forums are homosex

I don't know what I was expecting.

P-post pics of your gf

Breh, slav genetics here too, same hair.
But i'm balding.

I guess you could use the money to improve yourself with cosmetic upgrades. That's what I plan on doing after I finish uni; going to a dermatologist to get everything touched up, dentist to replace teeth, overhaul wardrobe, and get expensive haircuts on a regular basis. Of course, being beta nullifies all of this effort.

It's has to do with the skeletal structure and insertion points and has nothing to do with muscle mass.

Bones don't lie, muscles do. pic very related