Tfw just ate meat for the first time in 3 years

>tfw just ate meat for the first time in 3 years

I'm stopping being a vegetarian only for the gainz, feeling nauseaus af. Hope that I dont puke all over the keyboard. Hold me Veeky Forums

just stick to seafood and chicken brah, still drink milk though

>he fell for red meat jew

Ate some prosciutto. It tasted nice and had that chewy texture I forgot even existed. Tomorrow chicken breast for sure.

Lol u started with prosciutto what? Nigga go in on a rotisserie chicken then destroy a medium rare sirloin and end off with some herb grilled salmon... prosciutto?

I didnt touch dead flesh in 3 years. It disgusted me at some point. Give me time brah. Slowly but surealy gonna eat me a stake or soon.

Prosciutto is supposed to be used like ketchup, just a flavor enhancer. Weird first option.

Go to an upscale jewish spot and get a brisket sandwich or smoked salmon dude.

Eat a hotdog. It'll be all uphill from there.

Or downhill? I don't know I'm retarded. Whichever means good.

>meat
>gains

You can make just as good gains being vegetarian r-tard

I craved prosciutto at the beginning of my vegetarian diet. So I decided to start with it.
Some german wurst would be decent.
Nope. Tried, gained so little muscle is pathetic. Ate 3kg of beans and greek yoghurt daily. Counted every macro. Still wasn't enough.

that sounds like a low test problem desu senpai

Your mind must be weak af

Why so?

You need eggs

Glorious eggs

And get some protein pwoder if need be

Ate eggs like a motherfucker. 4 times in a week. Eating meat is much easier then stuffing myself with enormous amount of food just to arrive at a miser 60-70g of protein a day.

Then get protein powder

Eating meat is destroying the world

>tfw don't care about the world cause meat tastes good.

I only care about gainz.

Guys please try and limit meat consumption, for the planet.

I am at about 70% of the meat I ate a few months ago. Everything helps.

Sick to poultry and fish for now, if you jump into red meat you'll get sick.

I need to le-learn how2diet again. Any basic tips on what meat/fish to eat and how to mix it?

Sounds like your issues are not diet related, you either don't lift probably or have been trolled by genetics.
Enjoy your heart disease and being kept alive by medication when you get past 55

koeien zijn lief

Eating meat =/= eating badly
eating veg =/= eating good

get bio meat (it is 10 times more expensive on average) and taste the difference.
mass farming (animals not kept in healthy conditions) and hormones/bad food are destroying meat quality.

Have fun with your dissappointment in yourself when you realise it wasn't the veggies' fault you're dyel

This is your body readjusting to a normal human diet.

Once you manage to filter out all the semen and lentils you'll be good as new OP

Expecially black beans and semen. Also soia gave me mantits. I've cutted it for 3 months and kinda lost them.