Alright im going to the gym in 1 hour and im asking this girl out...

Alright im going to the gym in 1 hour and im asking this girl out. We only talked once when i asked her if she was done using the power cage or whatever its called. She gigled like twice, i seen her daily (we only talked that time).

How do i ask her out, what should i say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1klD4kx8OY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would you like to go out sometime?

Sorry when i said "this girl" im not talking about the whore in the pic, im saying a girl i see there.

girls that you would actually want to date only go to the gym to work out. There ARE girls that go to the gym for attention from men, but they aren't the girls you'd even want to ask on a date. I recommend saying something like this:

"I know you're here to work out, and I don't want to make things uncomfortable because I'm sure you get unwanted advances all the time, but would you like to go on a date some time?"

"Did you just fart?"

you gotta get her in conversation first, otherwise if you just ask her out outright you'll come off awkward as fuck.

try to use halloween, something like "hey you got any plans tonight? my buddy is having a party if you're looking to get wild ;)"

don't be the guy that tries to pick up girls at the gym OP

Op here
Thats pussy footing around too much. You either go hard and direct or you get shot down, im just looking for a good ask out phrase. Also basic pickup theory says if yoh leave it that open ended youre getting shot down, you need to be specific on where u want to take her.

>"I know you're here to work out, and I don't want to make things uncomfortable because I'm sure you get unwanted advances all the time, but would you like to go on a date some time?"

jesus christ, don't say this OP

Instead of asking her out immediately, get to know her a little bit. Learn her name if you don't know it-ask her if she is seeing anyone and exchange numbers.

Text her for a few days, if it's going well, ask her out.

fucking what hahahahaha

OP just say like this
>hey, are you free after the gym? I want to take you out
just make sure you eat italian so it won't be weird when spaghetti falls out of your pockets

>Asking out gym bitches

You don't ask gymbunnies out to a date.
You ask if they want to fuck.
If they say no, mosey on.

Shut the fuck up. Why do you say things like that if you are asking people to help you? You have no knowledge, you have meme knowledge. Specific time date and place is rather creepy than alpha, especially if she isn't interested in you.

>"Hey you look awesome whats your number?"
then she will probably say
>"I have a boyfriend..."
So you can then just say
>"No NUMBERS, I was wonder what your lifting numbers were XD"
Then while she either laughing or caught off guard you will be close enough to smell her hair. That should tide you over for another month.

good fucking thing user since pic related would never go out with you if you have to ask Veeky Forums how to ask someone out
good luck though

t.14 year old

'you want to fuck' works ONLY if you are brad pitt or you're talking to a fat (high test) girl who is desperate

>not baiting
>actually being this autistic
>fw

the fact that you're referencing "pickup theory" indicates to me that you have no chance of success. If you can't get a girl solely with confidence and charisma then you're probably not worth her time.

notice something about her, comment on it, smile, make eye contact, keep the small talk going, once she's invested in the conversation and smiling back at you ask if she wants to grab a drink some time.

Don't listen to these virgins, OP. The only way you're going to do this right is by writing a 6 page persuasive essay on why she should go out with you. Practice it at least 15 times until it starts to come out natural. Post essay here so we can help revise.

>basic pick up theory

You should totes neg her bro. Make sure to peacock with a super cool bucket hat and shutter sunglasses. Then just say 'sup.

Fucken kek

I guess there are zero alphas in Veeky Forums

"hey, what are you doing afterwards?"
"nothing"
"wanna go for dinner?"
"sure"

bam!

she says "no"

BAM!

Is that a cabbage patch kid on her bed?
I always found those to be creepy.

Ask her if you can clamp them chimps.

>Specific time date and place is rather creepy
How? If I say
>hey what are you doing tomorrow? I know this place that serves the best Italian food in the city
How is that rather creepy?

Every comment here is wrong espeically this one fucking autistic cuck shit right here.

What you need to do is build a friendship over the course of a few weeks. Strike up convos every time you see her so you can become friends first and it will eventually snowball. After a few weeks say this, "Hey youre really cool we should hangout outside the gym, I know a cool boba spot." Or insert whatever you want there. She'll say yeah definitely exchange numbers and talk some more and then go back into your sets, once youre done with your workout say bye to her as youre leaving the gym.

This is the least autistic and least creepy way you can do this. Also number one rule when approaching a girl is to not be ugly.

>Dinner to get to know someone

Dinner is more intimate. Youre probably the type to advise go to the movies on a first date.

>being this beta

why would you meet up with a person you've barely met, hang for 10 minutes in the movie line and then sit next to each other in the dark for 2 hours?

this OP

gyms are one of those "shield up" areas for bitches

either they're there because they want to actually workout, in which case they'll tell you to get lost and be weirded out by you from then on

or they're there because they know they're hot and they want attention only to shut down people who approach them under the guise of "omg what a creep I just came here to work out"

do not ask a girl out at the gym from a "cold start"

you need a previous friendship before that happens

Don't go straight in you fucking autist. Talk to her more, get her comfortable then ask her out.

>haha sorry to bother you but um do you think maybe you'd like to um go out or something? Haha only if you want umm haha you don't have to s-sorry

>overcomplicatingshit.gif

youtube.com/watch?v=h1klD4kx8OY

dude just tell her youve seen her making some gains since the last time you noticed her. Dont talk with your dick.

Keep it short

Pua is overrated shit. You learn better from experience. Keep it simple
>Hi I'm OP
>Oh hi I'm grill
Optional stuff like how much can u squat or bullshit
>Let's go out for coffee sometime
That's it. Then get her number and text only to confirm time and place

When in doubt ask her if she's an archaeologist.

I've just started approaching girls in the street because I realised that I'll never get a girlfriend by sitting around at home. This is roughly what I'd do.

Since you've already talked to her before all you really need to say is "Hey how's your day going? Then just make some small talk, keep it short - about 2 or 3 mins. If you can throw some flirting in there that's great. It honestly doesn't really matter what you say, just how you say it, so just come across as a relatively normal, comfortable, person.

At the end just say, "Hey you seem cool, let's exchange numbers and we can get a coffee sometime"

Pull out your phone and give it over to her to put her number in. It's great because you're making a statement, not asking a question, so you won't get an immediate no.

Girls are actually conditioned to be nice to people so I've found girls are surprisingly chatty if you stop them in the street. Just remember it's actually way easier to get a girl to give you her number than you think it is, the hard part is them replying to you.

The only sensible thing to do is be friends first and then ask her out. Girls at the gym arent looking to get asked out.

If you become friends first then you might have a chance.

This is dumb. If she likes you it won't matter that you asked her out at the gym.

>We only talked once
I wouldn't

don't shit where you eat

the fact you need pickup lines or tips on what to say means you're already done
I'm not hating, I'm in the same position
even if you manage not to spill your spaghetti while talking with her, and you sound assertive, confident, humorous, you still wont be able to in a date, you will show your hand

>"I know you're here to work out,

You don't know her, you're already assuming about her

>and I don't want to make things uncomfortable

You're making her and me uncomfortable

>because I'm sure you get unwanted advances all the time,
Oh you're so in tune with the female plight

>but would you like to go on a date some time?"

Fucking finally, took you long enough Mr. Turtle

Just introduce yourself, shoot the shit a bit to see if she's into you and if she is ask her out to lunch or whatever

This

I want to stick my nose in your asshole and smell tomorrow's turd.