Tfw mild case of pectus carinatum (pigeon chest)

>Tfw mild case of pectus carinatum (pigeon chest)
>Tfw skinny but pecs look kinda buff even though it's just bone
Pic is a serious case of it, doesn't look that bad for me.

You guys have any deformities?

I think I have the opposite of this. The bottom of my ribcage sticks out really far

Sounds bad man. At least you don't have pectus excavatum.

Fuckin hell, is this a real thing?

Yup. In really bad cases you might even have to get your heart moved to the left side of your chest.

I have it aswell, but it is pretty minor in my case.

It just looked awful because I was VERY skinny, like 60kg with 1,90 height, so after I got some weight it is pretty much impossible to tell unless you feel it.

I have some veery slightly bowed legs and also manletism

I just got mine fixed, because it was pressing on my right atrium. Been lifting for a few months now and I'm so glad I went through the surgery

i have pectus, not nearly as bad as this, it doesnt even affect my performance in anyway, but it makes it look like i have man boobs instead of pecs.
feels bad man

Youre not alone, I know that feel bro.
From my own experience it does get better the more you build your chest though and the lower bf you get.

we are all gonna make it breh
cant wait till cut

If I wear tight shirts it looks like I have massive pecs though, when I take it off it looks odd but hey, nothing we can do about it.

thats the same with me

Have this too. It's mild in my case, but still makes the chest look weird.

99% sure you're just skinny.

I lifted and gained mass so it's pretty much not noticable unless you look real close.

99% sure youre a fucking retard

This buttburt.

Go jerk off to cartoons.

There actually is

Lifting and bulkin definitely helped me alot (pic related) I had it as noticeable as that pic tbqh. Well see how it looks when i cut back down

Do you have any before and after pictures? Any pictures from the side or at an angle?

Gave Pectus Carinatum too breh. On a scale from 1 to 10 its probably a 5.5 or something

I got this shit. not as bad as in the picture but still pretty noticeable

i have pectus excavatum and it ruined my confidence from the age of 13 - 19

i'm 22 now and kind of over it, but sometimes i look in the mirror and get sad that it'll never be normal. plus i get sick of having to explain what it is to people who are kind of grossed out

on the positive side i just did a whole weeks swimming course and nobody brought it up and i didn't catch anyone sneaking glances

same
we're peas in a pod

Pls start lifting

>tfw big hips

I know it's not a deformity but it may as well be

wouldn't make for a good twink

My insecurities and I are checking in. Anyone have the best chest exercises for minimizing this?

I think this guy just got punched really hard and this is one frame after impact

your heart is already on the left side of your chest

Don't feel so insecure man. Just incline db press and low to high cable fly.

...pics??

My old roommate had this. Didn't stop him from bringing a new chick every week from the bars. lol

Can u post pics? I have this and I've been having some chest discomfort. Especially when i do dips

luhmao

look up cardiac mri's

Yeah, people on Veeky Forums place way too much value on physical appearance, but women don't care about that nearly as much as we do. All that's necessary is to be yourself and girls will love you.