>growing ever annoyed by Veeky Forums's stupidity
>but nothing better to do with my time

>XD XD LE EVIL POL

Another example of the cancer killing this board

Cancer

fuck off

Its all ending soon anyways

we are one of the few boards who do not hate/ pol/ go away fucking newfag

I always lmao at these /pol/fags who like to act as if a majority of Veeky Forums isn't annoyed by them. You fuckers probably think your shitposting a bait threads aren't killing this board, huh? There is a Zyzz thread up rn where the majority of replies consist of "Le shitskin hehe". Fucking kill yourselves. You guys are as bad as the /r9k/ betas.

People called Zyzz a shitskin to his face when that shitposter was still alive, you fucking newfag.

Quit being a triggered faggot.

The point is you stupid fuck:

No one brought up /pol/ till you did

If someone said niggers first I'd call them out too

You realize you bringing it up one way when it isn't in the conversation is as cancerous as bringing it up the other way?

Fucking idiot. There's no up votes here. Stop trying to cause drama for good boy points

I've seen six pro Hillary posts this week

>tfw 6' 2 and rich

I know for a fact you weren't around when Zyzz was posting so stop trying to fit in.

>Haha don't bring /pol/ up and it won't be a problem, nigger.
See now kill yourself. Leave your cancer in /pol/. Why is this so difficult for your tiny brain to understand?

This

All this left wing vs right wing cancer wasn't on this board at this level a couple of years ago

Anti/pol/ redditors are fucking cancer

It's like you go into someone else's house and tell them to remove certain furniture because you don't like it

How about if you don't like it you stop going to their house?

>Leave your cancer in /pol/.

Saying mean words isn't /pol/, politics is. If you're offended by racial slurs on fucking Veeky Forums then you need to piss off to whatever safe space you came from.

Wow

Believe whatever loser

You're the one defending stirring up drama on an unrelated thread

I'm bout to go to a Haloween party with hot hoes while you argue about how your unrelated shitposting is justified

Have fun in the tfwnogf threads virgin lmao

>mfw poltards think they own this whole site
PLEASE an hero asap it's painfully obvious you're all underage edgelords going through baby's first existential crisis

I've been coming on Veeky Forums since the days of Frank Yang. You cancerous fucks are the ones who begun to invade "my home", same with the /r9k/ betas. Every single time someone addresses this issue you autists come on the front with your "Haha /pol/ isn't the problem" nonsense as if you guys aren't the ones behind the race bait threads we have EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I'm not even surprised that one of the groups of people that's been fucking this board up like to pretend like they aren't the problem.

Who even said that?

What are you talking about?

>/pol/
>existential crisis

You should learn the meaning of phrases before you repeat them, lad.

>DUDE NECKBEARDS ON /R/Veeky Forums SAID THAT THOUGH
>LOOK AT MY UPVOTES!

>my home

Pathetic.

>"my home"
I was using the example that user was talking about when it came to someone's house. Work on your reading comprehension you stupid fuck.

I know you're going to call me /pol/

But I've been here as long as you and it's far more than that

Just the level of discourse on this site has gotten more cancerous

I blame it mostly on fatpeoplehate being deleted and most of them fleeing to this website. That's really when the level of discourse went to shit.

Wanna know how I know you're a fucking newfag?

Golly I'm so enlightened compared too all these sheeple around me! this world would be so much better if all those damn negros died right guys XD. White master race!

>he's this mad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Redditor detcted

Stay triggered

>Veeky Forums 2016

What destroyed this board was /r/fatpeoplehate on Reddit being deleted and the general exodus

And now all those baby dick redditors want to virtue signal like back home

It's pathetic

This place has just become so predictable and stale. It's the same shit every single day.
>Tfwnogf
>How to become Chad?
>Niggers.
>shitskins!
>Manlets, lanklets, dicklets, brainlets, jawlets, etc.
>Some race bait shit.
>Some faggot talking about "Why are you even trying haha?"
And these dumb fucks talking about "muh safe space" as if I haven't been using nigger since the beginning of this thread. As if they can't comprehend that NONE OF THAT HAS TO DO WITH FITNESS.

Nice comeback. It took you a while to come up with this, huh.

no I'm not a redditor silly goose! I'm part of the White Master Raceā„¢. Once my mommy comes home I'm going to ask her if she can buy me a gun, Gotta get ready for that race war! xD Jas the Kews race war right? lol !!

I'm the first poster you responded to and I agree

Veeky Forums was one of the best boards and now it's one of the worst

I'm about done here

Veeky Forums has been calling people niggers and shitskins since the dawn of time.

The dumb faggots who complain sbout /pol/ invading us are literally only newfags and /pol/tards.

>being this mad

Shit skin manlets BTFO

I feel we're reaching a new generation of anonymous. Guys like me, the 21 and older group, are slowly being outnumbered by the cumulative numbers of summerfags that found this place and decided to stay.

They'll do what we did back then. Drive out the older folks by sending an onslaught of shitposts and creating dank new memes that oldfags just can't relate to. Then, eventually, start getting serious with fitness and the same thing happens to them.

Last year was a great year for Veeky Forums. We had a lot of older gents coming by, guys that you knew finally had their shit together, guys you could learn from. I don't see that kind of quality now and desu, I don't see it getting any better any time soon. Maybe it's time for me and others like me to move on and let this new Veeky Forums develop on their own.

We aren't even "anonymous"

Fuck them

Nice virtue signaling

It's pathetic

t. Indian - most hated race on Veeky Forums

>Nice comeback. It took you a while to come up with this, huh.
What is this? Is this an argument? Is this some kind of a diss? This is more stale than my farts.

>This place has just become so predictable and stale
The entirety of fucking Veeky Forums has been like this since forever. /pol/ was always leaking into other boards. And if you dig through the shit that swims on the surface, /pol/ is actually pretty eye opening, and that's coming from a jew. Just don't get all butthurt in your response, please

>Last year was a great year for Veeky Forums

Yeah, ayyy lmao spam was so enriching.

I can always feel how women are in awe of me on the rare occasions I go outside ha ha! Sure feels good I'm part of the White Master Race!!

reminder that /pol/ is half reddit now, and reddit is cancer, and they are the reason this site is now dying

get fucked

how does it feel knowing that women of your own race prefer white men over their own race every time?

Veeky Forums was ironically racist in the old days, nigger was as racist as fag was homophobic. it was just a buzzword

nowdays Veeky Forums has turned into a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory shithole, a blend of kissless virgin angst, autism and ignorance that resulted in this alt-right shit that's killing this site.

t. 2005 oldfag

Reddit is liberal center cuck

Fuck off

>Yfw this faggot has a better life than you solely because he's white
>yfw he has 46% higher chance of getting married and starting a family than you
>cause he's white

>le irony XD

Pathetic excuse

No it was genuine

Stop trying to rewrite history

this /pol/ fags don't realize all their ""radical"" beliefs and ideas are based of ironic /b/ shitposting

you weren't there kiddo, stfu

And what makes you think my racism isn't just shitposting now?

i'm not talking about individual shitposters, but the general consensus. most posters these days are angsty virgin shut-ins that have imagined the figure of the "jew" or the "chad" or whatever to justify being failures in life.

>this thread

Virgins baiting virgins lol

it bascially is now

You see, this is the kind of shit OP was talking about. Not saying OP also isn't at fault here for posting a thread not fitness related and complaining about all the non-fitness Veeky Forums threads, but this is exactly the fucking reason why Veeky Forums isn't getting a Veeky Forums-comic from SIR this year, because of stupid shit like this. Stay on fucking target you assholes!

did u just quote the whole fucking thread

>this is exactly the fucking reason why Veeky Forums isn't getting a Veeky Forums-comic from SIR this year

Thank God. That dank maymays bullshit just brings in more newfags every year. SIR himself posts them on fucking tumblr.

I myself am glad that we can elevate Veeky Forums to only quality thread currently on the catalog.

There is literally no discussion about fitness, the few threads about it are people arguing inside of the threads.

This! Where the fuck did all the r9k robots come from?

Because there's simply only so much you can discuss about fitness. The sticky already covers all the basics DYELs need to know and after that what the fuck is there to have in-depth conversations about? There are no new and exciting innovations in the art of picking up barbells, is there?

Lmao get out of here cvck

REEE POL REEEEE EVERYTHING IS POL REEE

>implying Reddit isn't the problem addding fuel to the fire that is pol
Time to FUCK off back to tumblr cuck

> thinking someone correcting your retardation means they must be mad

POO

IN

LOO

Nice!

I think we're probably riding out the latest massive wave from reddit after fatpeoplehate went down. It's pretty fucking bad but I think eventually these cunts will learn. They adapted to being virtue signalling cucks on reddit, they can learn to be our specific kind of cancer here. Maybe then our fucking humor thread won't have fucking reddit tier memes "memes"

Being Veeky Forums and redpilled go hand in hand you fucking numale faggot

/pol/ quit shitting up quality boards. leave

>At least it's not /pol/

Back to >>>/Reddit/

>fit
>quality board
I want Reddit to leave

Veeky Forums was always stupid.

Why so many mad fags pol has always leaked what is this ur first year here or something loser

All the Reddit faggots in this thread bringing up /pol/ when its not even related and then blaming them cause the thread went to shit. I don't even go on /pol/ and you still embarrass me.

>black men rating white women the lowest

b-but... cvck vids?
>black women have the worst ratings

not at this scale

Can't even make a fucking thread ANYWHERE without it derailing into "Le all niggers are bad and you're a jew if you don't think so!!" fuck off no one cares about politics on a FUCKING ANIME image board

/pol/ is 5% storm faggots and 95% larping Jews and lgtbwtfbbq++ pretending to be nazis