Want to continues lifting but my mom is fucking my personal trainer [REAL STORY]

Want to continues lifting but my mom is fucking my personal trainer [REAL STORY]

If this is some cuck fantasy, please take it to /b/

>18 years old
>Skinny as fuc
>Uncle works as a personal trainer ask if i want to go there
>This guy comes to teach me, say price and everything
>Every day my mom come to pick up me
>She talks with this negro about my issues when i am doing exercises
>After a couple weeks he stopped asking my money
>I was happy about this
>One day after gym, he drive me home, he says to me "Call your mom to talk about the payment stuff" i yell her
>She go there and i go to my room to change clothes and make my food
>Eat
>"Strange he is talking to my mom like a fucking hour"
>Open the window and watch sneak
>The end the talk and she put her face next to the window car and he kiss her on the lips

>i didn't go to the gym today after that

SORRY FOR SHIT ENGLISH BRAZILIAN HERE, and i am white!

What should i do, i hate my mom now...............

For fucks sake it is a cuck b8
If it's real, drop your whore of a mother, you're fucking 18, move out and don't ever see her again.
If you're trying to shit up Veeky Forums even more than it already is with your cuck shit, shame on you faggot

Sorry mate, this is real, i can't leave, don't have a job.

You should obviously get a job.
If you've been living with a single mother your entire life, you're probably a pussy. Go get a job, simultaneously go to school, read a lot of books, improve yourself, fuck bitches.

Wait, I don't get it.
You get free training.
Your mom fucks some guy she probably feels atractive too.

What's bad about that?
The only scenario in which this is bad for you is if YOU wanted to fuck your mother and negro is in your way. Is that the case here?

don't you see it's immoral? if my mother did this shit behind my back like that, i'd tell her to go fuck herself

Is your mom supposed to tell you who she fucks?
What kind of relationship is that?
Does she tell you how often she takes in in the ass and how many loads are blown into her each session?

let her be happy dipshit

Wait, now I get it.
You are jealous he is fucking your mom and not your boipussy

Your mom is literally whoring herself for you to get fit and you're complaining....

You spoilt child, any of us would be so lucky to have a mother that loves us so much

Shit advice

>paying rent and going to school full time
>Shitty 18 year old brazilian minimum wage job

Pick one faggot

OP, enjoy the free living expenses, get a job and save enough money to pay for your food/gym when you decide to go back to school as well as work part time on weekends.

When you finish school move out once you get a job in your field. You'll start out at a higher wage than if you would have climbed up to in the 4 years of shitwork you would've been doing, and you'll have a significant amount of money saved from not having to pay for all your fucking shit at 18.

If you can get 1 or 2 roomates though, disregard everything I said

>immoral

morality is a spook, and you're a creep for caring who your mum fucks. unless he fucking abuses her or some shit, you really have no say in it faggot

what the fuck? you saying it's none of my business if my mother fucks my best friend or my fucking fitness coach? bros i disagree with that stupid fuckery. it's a fucking family

Is she cheating on you dad?
If I honestly find out that your mom is divorced or widowed I'll fucking smash your face in you little shit.
Your mom takes care of your ungrateful ass when she could (and should) just throw you out with no legal repercussions, if she wants to get some ass on the side then fucking let her without sperging out.

>having a personal trainer
not gonna make it

who the fuck are you to tell a grown woman who to fuck? your friend ye ok, but your fitness coach is just the dude that trains you, he's not your fucking buddy.

Only if you want her to fuck you instead.
And it sound like you do.

>and i am white
nice try pedro

Get a job or keep watching your mom get fucked by Tyrone you cuck

i'm obviously not "telling a grown woman who to fuck," point is just to have some fucking consideration for a person on which she has tremendous impact. why do i have to explain this obvious thing in detail?

Ok, so listen.
If you really want to fuck your own mother this is what you will need to do.
First you must ask your trainer to explain squats to you.
Then when he will be showing them to you stand behind him and gently rub your boner on his ass.
Then confess to him that you were lusting for his cock all this time.
As a black man he will not miss the opportunity to fuck white boi pussah.
After couple of months hint him that you would not mind sucking his semen out of your moms ass.
Do that for a couple of months and then suggest that you want him to fuck both of you at the same time and you volunteer to act as a proxy between him and your mom.
That should do the trick, now go and do it, faggot

Fucking kill yourself, buddy

If you don't want help why do you post then, faggot?

I ain't opie, dummy

Then fuck off, will you?
I am schooling op on life and you are interferring, bitch.

My interference has a chance to wake you up to the fact that you're a fucking faggot and you need to drink chocolate flavoured bleach. This 18 year old dumbass raised by a single mom came to us for help, nigga

Help in what exactly? Not being a retarded moma's boy?
He sounds like a faggot who can't stand that his mom gives attention to somebody else other than him. Do you want me to cuddle him for that? Is this fcuking tumblr? Did I trigger you both?
You two should meet at a coffee shop, order couple of latte's with pumpkin spices and talk about how people were mean to you on the internet.
Faggots

Just saying there's a timing even for being a dick.

Fuck that, he is a man, a pathetic one, but a man. We shouldn't enable his possesive behaviour of his mother for one second.
If he can't take some ridicule he can do us all a favor and become an hero

Op my mom is bad too you just have to go renegade and move out thats what im gonna do

Corno, quem mandou ser playboyzinho de condominio?

I hope this is just good ol' Veeky Forums shitposting but I think this might be real considering how Brazil is..

Anyway there's not much you can do other than move out and leave your mum.

She's going to fuck whoever she wants and she will have social influence over you because she's your mum. It's fucked I know, my mum still has too much influence over me even though I moved out, got a job and live life alone now.

Change the gym

Vai morar sozinho seu bosta, e para com essa merda de " I am brazilian" q pega mal pro resto que ao contrario de vc não é um viadinho
> brazilian
> white
pick one

Post pics of mom

Wud u be mad at ur dad if he was fucken sum 25 year old black girl

Nah ud prob hi five him huh